Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:54 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/03/16 11:59 AM

The main thing I wish people would get by reading or hearing about this kind of confusing mess, is that the ME is one damn complicated place. Alliances are rarely between great friends who love each other dearly. They are usually temporary and limited arrangements.

All the nations messing around in Syria are playing the same game. trying to get this or that group to fight another one, in order to gain some sort of political advantage for their own interests.

I'm not going to take sides one way or the other about Kerry himself, or any exact attempted manipulation going on, mainly because I know enough about foreign messes like this, to know that what's in the news, is at most, only half the story.

One thing I've seen happen again and again, is that a story LIKE this is published, by either the political opposition to the "star," (in this case Kerry), or even by the "star's" own people, as a way to play the other side into doing something.

We thought we were fighting the good fight, helping rebel groups in Afghanistan during the Reagan administration. But a lot of them turned into the Taliban and Al Qaeda later.

* Canadian-run hospital in Syria 'completely destroyed'

UOSSM-Canada, the Canadian chapter of the Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations said on its website Friday, that the Al Marjeh Primary Health Care Centre in Aleppo was "completely destroyed" in the attack.

** UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon condemned the bombing, calling attacks such as this "inexcusable violations of humanitarian law."

In a statement, Al Kassem called the targeting of hospitals a "war crime."

* The fighting signals the collapse of a two-month ceasefire between the U.S. and Russia.

**flowerforyou I was just wondering,
** Were ARE the United States Hospitals ?

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:38 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/03/16 11:38 AM

* "One said "This could mean the mass extinction of whole group of dinosaurs we haven't seen in very long time"

** Oh! how very refreshing laugh

* Serchin4MyRedWine, well done laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 10:59 AM

* Might save some guilty males from being shot by Innocent females.

laugh laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:58 AM

* Hello jen36mj waving

** Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou

** The trip is as enjoyable as the destination laugh

* Have fun and play nice :banana:

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:47 AM
* Most cities waste tax dollars on zoo's.
* The cities "fashionable" people sit on the zoo boards.
** Hopefully we all remove this primitive entertainment.

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:23 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/03/16 09:29 AM
* Women entertains on Subway laugh

** http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1411959294

** Use caution / Adult content
* Why do sexes react so differently ?

:laughing: :laughing:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:17 AM
Welcome to Mingle2 waving

** As you say/ Who is Monterrey, ok??slaphead

* juanca231, Enjoy drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 09:12 AM

* 1/ Zip up your pants after leaving the bathroom?
2/ Pull handle to flush ?
3/ Wash hands and dry?
4/ Zip up your pants before leaving the bathroom?

drinks drinks drinks drinks oops

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:44 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Mon 05/02/16 08:47 PM

* Shows they sure got around everywhere in the world, for adventure and knowledge.
** Last night on "History" Captain Kidd's ship in Madagascar was shown.
** Captain Kidd in later life lived in New York.

Cool smokin

Tks SassyEuro2 for the link (watching tomorrow) flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 03:11 PM

* pickled eggs as I'm having now :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 03:09 PM

Told about this before ...
- When I was seriously attracted to this Scot ... I got steeped with PMs from Scottish men
- When I had the hots for an Italian man ... I suddenly got loads of PMs from Italian men
- When I was focused on NOT wanting a loser ... I got losers only

Law of Attraction, you can tell what YOU yourself exude by what you attract.

The other day, a good-looking guy with a nice feel. Approached him, he was very interested too. We got talking. It went really well, felt good, was flirty and playful. These days I ask pretty soon how tall a man is, as it's a dealbreaker.
He was 1.80m (just an inch taller than me).
Dammit! Not the one. I really need a taller man to feel good. But I figured I could still date him (He'd mentioned that).
However ... immediately after my THOUGHT "Dammit, he's not the one for me" he withdrew. Convo went down the drain and within minutes he said he had to spent time with his kids. Shortly after he'd removed me from his contact list.

Isn't that amazing? I hadn't even said anything, yet somehow he did pick up on the vibe that something had changed. And right that very minute, second even, things changed between us. In real life, fair enough, but this even works online.

This Law of Attraction business is really incredible and can teach you a lot if you pay heed.
If you just pay heed to the types you attract, you know what you yourself put out there, what your own vibe is. They are just a reflection of that.

* Panthers (slang) run to my Profile and are very relaxed to yak-yak-yak . They are on a different world then I. But are happy to relate and talk about what is going on in their world.
* Shockingly they are always very polite, so I find it very nice.

** fun to have 5 to 15 notes, waiting for my sign-on.

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:46 PM

I heard the best coffeebeans come out of elephants arses

I'll pass lol drinker

** JOHNN111 waving, I thought that was goats poop ??

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:44 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Mon 05/02/16 02:47 PM

Where do the most famous and delicious worldwide coffees come from?

What are the best ones for you?

** "Where do the most famous and delicious worldwide coffees come from?"

** Tims makes magic coffee. Had heard (some where?) that it has the highest caffeine allowed by law, duuu ??
* Tims is even better then the best home ground.
** But fresh Jamaican is darn close.

* Coffee is on 24x7 soooo yup I know coffee :banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 01:20 PM

I have rarely if ever seen anyone arguing about all this, post accurate and relatively complete facts about the Civil War.

First off, there is absolutely no question, that the reason given, by the sates themselves who tried to secede and form a new Confederacy, was that they wanted to keep slavery. It is specified in their proclamations of secession, therefore there is no arguing otherwise.

Second, the reason why it is somewhat accurate to say that economics played a part, is because slavery was a part of the economy of the states which allowed it. Some states became entirely dependent on slavery economically, by remaining almost entirely agricultural (tobacco and cotton). This ironically "enslaved" them to slavery.

They could have chosen to end slavery and convert to a pure capitalist economy with free workers, but this would have been a costly and painful transition, and they chose not to try. Instead, they worked for decades to spread slavery, much as some drug addicts work to spread their addiction, in order to have more support for their activities.

Modern claims that "States Rights," or the general right to self-determination were the primary heroic force driving the Confederacy, is essentially nonsense. It is a disguise, specifically. The reason why the Confederates talked about States Rights, was specifically and directly connected (yet again) to the fact that they wanted to continue slavery. Nothing else.

This is why modern racists use States Rights as their official way to hide their actual socio-political motives: it SOUNDS good to talk about individual rights. But what the States Rights advocates finally show the specifics that they want, it isn't to help each of us live our lives as we like. It is so that they can once again, be able to allow local majorities to dictate who is on top, and who has to knuckle under.

The opening post WAS a very biased, and inaccurate representation of reality. I particularly dislike the opening statement. First, as a dedicated historian myself, any time someone insists on putting words into other peoples' mouths, I get annoyed. That's not good history, that's just propaganda fantasizing.

Further, there are real reasons to respect the people who fought on the other side of even the most awful conflicts, including this one. Being wrong about who you are fighting for, doesn't mean you can't be an honorable person yourself. If this were not true, then it would be wrong for us to honor the Americans who were sent to fight for lies that our politicians told about the foreign countries they fought for us in, and I will not stand for that.

It is a real shame that a lot of modern Southern apologists have decided to continue the mistake that the leaders of the Confederacy did a hundred and fifty years ago, and pretend that they were right to have made that mistake. That is what they are doing, when they pretend that the war wasn't about slavery.

By the way, at first, it was Lincoln and the Republicans who tried NOT to make the conflict about Slavery. Lincoln himself was by no means a believer in the equality of all men, or of the idea that the "fix" would be to keep all the slaves here. The Emancipation Proclamation was not issued until the beginning of the THIRD YEAR of the war. If it had been all about the North wanting to end slavery from the start, it would have come out the day after Fort Sumter was fired on.

And if you actually read the thing, even when it was issued, it didn't free all American slaves throughout the land. It specifically freed just the ones still under Confederate control.

Bottom line, although the claims of Northern sainthood about all this are BS, it's even more true that the modern apologist claims about Southern innocence are complete lies. Pitiful at that.

** Nicely put Igor...

* A Canadian view stated:
Approximately 99 per cent of the slaves that there ever were in this country as a colony were native people enslaved by other native people, and there were no slaves of any kind for nearly 40 years before Confederation and the autonomy of Canada in 1867, during which our ancestors graciously received and emancipated on arrival more than 40,000 fugitive slaves from the United States (proportionately more than 20 times as many people as the number of Syrian refugees it is proposed to accept now). Many American champions of the emancipation of the slaves lived at times in Canada, including John Brown, Harriet Tubman, and the model for Uncle Tom in Harriet Beecher Stowe’s world-shaking novel. The pre-Confederation government of Canada, co-led by John A. Macdonald, co-operated entirely with Abraham Lincoln’s administration during the U.S. Civil War, even as the imperial British government of Palmerston, Russell and Gladstone played footsie with the slave-holding Confederates.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-canada-admirably-respects-other-cultures-but-we-are-achingly-slow-to-defend-our-own

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 12:58 PM

* Top 10 Sexy Female Aliens :banana:

** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-yl1sl1ag

* Sorry females only love

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 12:45 PM

wow you guys..
Now I am curious Why a white woman...
and how white do they have to be???

Just curious is alllaugh

Any way Welcome to Mingle

* Boys ask, Whats the difference between white and brown eggs ?
"No difference at all, "just price" ! Woops :laughing:

rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 12:24 PM

Yea, they really hate the "gringo's" until they need food or money. I say to them, too bad honey.
If they run low on toilet paper they should use the Bolivar's for toilet paper. Viva la Revolution! Viva Fidel, Viva Chavez! Viva Che! Viva BS.

* Economic war is not pretty Or "How Not to Win Friends in Latin America"

Yup ! That Cuban cow was milked well during the "Sanctions". :wink:
* Great cheap vacations and R.O.I. flowerforyou

** Venezuela Vacation Spots: Margarita island is the best for party, surf, beach and cheap shopping-all together. Hurry-up-winter !

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 11:50 AM

* Economic war is not pretty Or "How Not to Win Friends in Latin America"

* U.S.sanctions on Venezuela

* http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/world-report/2015/03/18/new-us-sanctions-on-venezuela-represent-a-miscalculation

** Yup Canadians will take advantage of another U.S. (created) great investment and a great vacation spot.

* :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 10:03 AM

* " It almost makes me sick the way the Guardian gloats about the misfortunate of a country effectively under full scale economic warfare by the US and allies and a terrible drought. Instead of offering help to tens of millions in need we gloat and laugh at their misfortune. No wonder the global south hates the Western world. "

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/02/venezuelans-lose-sleep-in-bid-to-curb-electricity-shortage

* Behind the White House’s Sanctions Against Venezuela

" The main opposition group, the Democratic Unity Roundtable (MUD), issued a statement that did not support the sanctions: “Venezuela is not a threat to anyone,” it said in response to the White House’s absurd claim that Venezuela posed an “extraordinary threat” to U.S. national security. And then there is the problem of Washington’s isolation in the hemisphere, which has certainly increased with this latest move."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-weisbrot/behind-the-white-houses-s_b_6978476.html

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/02/16 09:25 AM
** One of my so many regrets:

* I think a longer page is needed the the web site can provide. laugh

** One that comes to mind was a Y in the road that we often consider after the fact. At one time we would launch things into the sky. You could call them rockets, when they launched or campfires when they just inflamed.
* I think we were getting close to low orbit if we had stayed focused and were not so concerned about blowing ourselves up. And there was the little problem about by-laws and air-rights. Jeez! Ice rockets might have worked better. ahhh next time :banana:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25