Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 09:07 AM

* 50 first dates
* Every day is an adventure, a fresh start to get "it" Right :heart:
* To see it, is to love it !

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 08:52 AM

* Just very low level jobs for a quarter of the population.
* 1/4 Americans are criminals and they all have families.
*** Interesting to see such nice caring society. This is why fascism never up till now. / has spread to the United States.

Fascist :
* A governmental system led by a leader having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

** America **
All U.S. all the time....and gtfo with your made up bull$hit.

** Open friendly discussions on a variety of subject is always enjoyable, for everyone. flowerforyou
* Sweet thoughts, your sharing. Um, is that "suppressing opposition" ?
Suppressing Opposition? No....its pointing out that you have a jealousy issue with us. Sorry you aren't relevant. Deal with it.

And shove that flower up your azz...I don't swing that way. But, hey, its 2016...I'm sure you can find a guy that does.

** Sweet, RebelArcher lets stay focused as you wandered a bit offtopic
(we all do it, from-time-to-time.:wink:

** Federal Jobs for rehabilitated people will build families that will happily pay taxes is great for everyone. happy
* This leadership example will create additional jobs in the private sector. :smile:

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 08:36 AM

Violence isn't always unjustified.
Whether the weapon is a gun, a knife or a baseball bat there is a potential that it can be used for personal protection, criminal aggression or even recreational purposes.

Well people in general shouldn't be threatening their spouses or anyone else for that matter.

A threat IS violence, therefore those who threaten should lose his/her rights.

people sure are scared of something they know nothing aboot...the Open carry law here in Texas, and you know what? NOTHING HAS CHANGED... people aren't killing each other, very rarely even see a gun strapped on, and it's just not a big deal...

it's people like you who keep schreeching about their fear of guns that paint this "violent" escapades that don't always happen...

they don't want us to judge muslims based on a few radicals, but yet the want to paint every gun owner as a violent radical...

liberal logic, eh?

*** I LOVE The Calgary Stampede :banana: (in Alberta) Yaa-Hoo
* The gunslingers are SOOoooo fast, cool-fun!!
*** Cody Stampede is great as well!! (
* (wasted youth) rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 08:07 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Thu 05/05/16 08:09 AM

*** Interesting to see such nice caring society. This is why fascism never up till now. / has spread to the United States.

Fascist :
* A governmental system led by a leader having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

** America **
offtopic

** Governments leading by example caring about all of the citizens is on subject.
* Nice to see jobs for people to continue to better themselves.
* America working for ALL American's
** Hope it spreads to other Nations flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:56 AM

Fascist :
* A governmental system led by a leader having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

** America **

Time for you to open a Book,Son!

** It would be nice if education and/or knowledge could overcome fascism.
* The United States has never had fascism, caring about others, strips it bare.

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 07:42 AM

Fascist :
* A governmental system led by a leader having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

** America **
All U.S. all the time....and gtfo with your made up bull$hit.

** Open friendly discussions on a variety of subject is always enjoyable, for everyone. flowerforyou
* Sweet thoughts, your sharing. Um, is that "suppressing opposition" ?

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 06:18 AM

Fascist :

** America **

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:52 PM

My ex has brothers who live in the Bruce Peninsula who never go anywhere without have a loaded gun in their vehicles and it's not because there are bears in the area.

Please! whoa Nuf with the BS

No kidding, there's a criminal element in Canada too!slaphead Where do you think they get their weapons?

That's right, indirectly from American gloves boxes. :angry:

I think it's reasonable to remove weapons from spouses who threaten or assault. Only a fool would dispute that drinker

BS???? So now you are accusing me of lying?? This accusation is another lame azz response, just like your first response to my original post basically accusing me of being insecure.
It's unreasonable to take anything away from anyone based on an ACCUSATION, in the US you are presumed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.
The law in question doesn't require PROOF of an assault or a threat...it only one of those things you are so fond of making...an accusation. laugh

that's Canadians for ya.. they just bore ya to death...

If I was hypersensitive I might be offended since I was born in Canada.laugh

All Canadians, like all Americans, aren't the same.....thankfully. drinker

i have nothing against canucks, just fun messing with them...most are to polite to say anything back...

* Correct, sorry about that eh!

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 02:58 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/04/16 03:05 PM
**haha!

* Just got back from shopping and saw your post. laugh
* My boys gave me heck for keeping them waiting half hour.

** Michelle was busy picking me up and we got to know each other a little bit. She's on-call temp at the store and the other stores the chain has around our city. Every day or two she has to drive to a different store.
* She put her e-mail into my "date book wallet" under "Projects" section haha!. I have to carry a such a large thing because of kids ids and all the stuff.
** I did tell her I'm on a date site but mostly in the Forums area and about the fun I have there. Yes I did tell her it was Mingle2 and she could get lots of great guys. Yes, I told her also that I get a lot of "Panthers" haha! (what are they?) so I explained . haha!
** She help me shop as we yakked. Yah! Michelle is a Panther haha!
** I will e-mail her later mmm 9 ish . If I don't she will be very cheesed and give me hell some day haha!

** I really am a lot better (more fun) in "real life" then online !

* I enjoy meeting people / fun life

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Note: " Michelle was busy picking me up" as in Hi, big smiles, getting very close, touching me, blushing, offered e-mail.
Smiles , play nice, grumble laugh laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:56 AM

Cool video Moe...makes you wonder how small and what kind(neutron, hydrogen)of bombs we have now after 50 years of more research and development.glasses

lol... probably will find out soon enough...

* Good technology can be useful laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpd0zQj5C2M

** Umm :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUOv5Xhfyg

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:38 AM

Kind of reminds me of when Carter ran for reelection and only took GA his home state against Reagan...

Thank you for fixing the link.. I am horrible at that...

I have been browsing here and there on the net and it seems like the Republican party are rethinking and kind of scurrying around like rats trying to figure out how to save face and board the ship.. IMHO

* The ships are leaving port fully loaded (party donations and investments) on the tide. Next port of call: ?
** Time to devalue the CDN dollar, ahead of the U.S.dollar.

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 11:04 AM

I hope I did this Right since I am WAY out of practice posting threads with links..
So... This means it will be a Trump/Clinton or Sanders race to the White house...

* America's flowerforyou "Best of the Best"flowerforyou

** Will keep the advertising agencies working over-time flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 10:44 AM

** Lets hope China "cleans-house" soon smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 10:22 AM
December 22, 2015
On Tuesday, a North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman lashed out against Canadian officials in a quote to Korea’s KCNA news agency.

“Public officials of Canada, including its premier, have been rashly unleashing malicious slander against our republic about the hard labor for life sentence against him,” a North Korean spokesman said according to Reuters.

“We cannot suppress outrage that the Canadian government dares to pick a quarrel with our fair and just judicial decision speaking of ‘concern’ and ‘violation of international law’ when its citizen has committed a vicious crime against us.”

* Sorry, The only foreign threat to Canada is Hypothermia.laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:59 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/04/16 09:03 AM

* The God gives sunlight to grow grass for the people.ill

* All the children of Kim Jong-il are said to have lived in Switzerland, as well as the mother of the two youngest sons, who lived in Geneva for some time.
* The Kim clan is also said to organize family meetings in Switzerland at Lake Geneva and Interlaken.[26]

** 10 Everyday Activities That Are Illegal In North Korea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGU_BrRlvB8

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 08:21 AM

* Tims / coffee beans are feed to moose's in the wild. The moose is then tagged.
* All moose droppings are later bagged and sent for sorting, drying, cooking.
* Each Tims coffee shop is allotted limited moose droppings.
* The morning line of people can and often do run several blocks.

** The Canadian free marijuana, who cares. We have Tims! and yes it is additive.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:21 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/04/16 07:45 AM

* Canadian Eskimo, way to much wild blood for most people. Sparky was never off a leash his whole life. Security dogs would cautionary back away from him. Sit beside him and he would get-up and move to a private location. Pat him haha!the fangs would show (his way of showing joy?) haha!
* Sparky did have a sense of humor, strange as it was.

** Canadian Eskimo's are not recommended to be around people...EVER!
** Cats, Dogs, Raccoons, squirrels, mice, deer, and so forth, THEY EAT !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Eskimo_Dog
"they were often required to forage and hunt for their own food"

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:10 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/04/16 12:20 AM

i read about taking the "s" out of the "https" to get a blue link...but that didn't work either...idk wtf i'm doing anyway..laugh
:-)

** Thank you slaphead old dougs are slow to learn laugh

www.americabutbetter.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCyzdD0vYOw&list=PL7C2F7E71AA017D80&index=2

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:57 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/04/16 12:00 AM
* World wide, America is being noticed.
* Positive world leadership, wasted.
* Gut concern for democracies future.

** Smiles happy
** All will be fine as friends help clarify.

http://www.americabutbetter.com/

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/03/16 11:37 PM

it's always different for me...one time i went
19 straight days without even reading anything, other
times i can't go 19 minutes without getting back on...lol

* Is that a sex addiction or just fun :banana: :banana: :banana:

:laughing: ..MingleSex...i guess..

* Hello argo63 waving Welcome !
* Below is a fun link from Canada, I think you will enjoy :banana:

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSkqSv6fcSw&list=PL7C2F7E71AA017D80

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25