Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 08:35 PM
** Being in Canada :smile: We get to date almost every "race?" or religion that the Earth offers.

* Interesting, fun learning experience. Hence my M name :cry: (tears of joy) laugh

** French words whispered, Asian silk skin, Indian spice tasted, and removing a hijab. Yes they wear blue jean and have make-up under the hijab. blushing

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 08:12 PM
* Syrian ISIS

This is a high priority in Canada and kept in clear perspective as OUR world leader states clearly in the following news statement.

"I was going to ask you to explain quantum computing but…” the reporter said before asking a serious question about Canada’s role in defeating ISIS.

But Trudeau answered the question anyway.

“OK, quite simply, normal computers work by…” Trudeau said before being drowned out by laughter and applause.

“No, no, don’t interrupt me, when you walk out of here you will know more, well no, some of you will know far less about quantum computing,” he continued.

“A regular computer bit is either a one or a zero, either on or off. A quantum state can be much more complex than that, because as we know, things can be both particle and wave at the same time and the uncertainty around quantum states allows us to encode more information into a much smaller computer.”

“So that’s what’s exciting about quantum computing,” he said as the crowd erupted into applause.

So was he right?

Global News spoke to a senior faculty member of Quantum Foundations at Perimeter to confirm how accurate the prime minister was.

“I was very impressed he made an attempt,” said Dr. Lucien Hardy. “He got it spot on.”

Trudeau’s explanation of quantum computing in relation to standard computers was accurate enough to impress the quantum theorist.

“I have never seen a prime minister attempt anything like that,” Hardy said. “He did a pretty good job of explaining it.”

laugh drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 07:39 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Sat 04/16/16 07:49 PM

* awww shucks smooched

* Storm we are a lining up flowers

( lu_rosemary ! cut into the line )

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 07:35 PM

Did you know... Im in one of those moods... explode

--------------------------------------------------------------

* Did you know... Storm needs some hair dye waving

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 06:38 PM

im looking for a partner to get marry anywhere in the world..

----------------------------------------------------------------

* Sri Lanka is a very-very hard country to emigrate from. You will have to post a lot more information and think a lot deeper and have a lot of family support.
* A relationship would be a better location to start. shades

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 05:53 PM
* did you know,
hair dye kills head lice and your kids will look cool.:angel:

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 05:37 PM
*Best to just be clear on your Profile your "date" district (area). Some postal codes are unique to one apartment building, so it may not list it.
** You may thank the site (Mingle) for the advance software protection.

smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 05:29 PM
* Reverse clarity
1. Is love all about sex?
2. Is sex all about love?

smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 05:14 PM

How to control your anger with people at work..
Ummm... 12 gauge shotgun...yup..
Great stress reliever...lol...

Ohh.. and boys and girls PhD is not endorsing the use of violence at the workplace in any way shape or form...
You should always be able to sit down and rationally talk out your differences..yup....

.. but having the Shotgun by your side while having the talks usually helps..lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------
* Postal workers use the above, often laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 05:04 PM
*Did you know you can date in Iceland but sex is rare as everyone is related.bigsmile

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 04:41 PM

Yes...unless you're related.

* I understand that is a very big problem in Iceland as the family lines are so close. But the tourist are happy love

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/16/16 12:11 AM
Thank you all for a fun time drinker

And everyone was sooooo nice flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 08:12 PM

These 2 murder sprees were 47 yrs ago.
Technically, some perps have done their time. Good behavior.. Blah blah blah...

My opinion has not changed in 1/2 a century. Shame on you California, for stopping the death penalty. Look at what it cost you.

* Wow, has it been that long. Not too many countries have the death penalty anymore. But 47 years is barbaric, death would be peace for this human. Forty seven years and Justice could not reform this person. California is an progressive State... and they failed?

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:51 PM

souliehere waving
**I'm set to America/Chicago , Is that the correct setting for Toronto?
Yea I know, I should know flowerforyou

** America / New York
* We are now the right TIME :banana:

Tks. flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 07:12 PM
* If Mingle survives then all is ok with the world.shades

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 06:58 PM

souliehere waving
**I'm set to America/Chicago , Is that the correct setting for Toronto?
Yea I know, I should know flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 06:46 PM

Tribu here and the one on the other sites are really totally different
as the forum regulars here are so so so nice, i do not want to create a negative atmosphere.. so at some times i just bite my tongue to keep shut up at that kind of silly threads lol
but these guys are a waste of oxygen
wished their fathers used condoms.

the other thing that surprises me is, people still wish them "good luck"
hell no...

Hello "B"
Most or at least many males are now raised without a male "father". As they grow into puberty they become lost in finding their male identity. Often "childish" remarks only reflect this fact. They must deal with or fit-into a society that no longer needs them. grumble

** I can see you are doing well "B", big smiles to you happy oh! and flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 06:30 PM

* " I'll hide my master from the flies, as deep As these poor pickaxes

can dig. " / Shakespeare / Cymbeline / 1609

** Relationship problems endure :laughing:

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 06:13 PM

A cheeky kiss from me . Smiling .. ..happy birthday jimmy xox

* (Jimmy ! she bites) use caution :cry:

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 05:48 PM
Happy 21st ( bigsmile ) birthday Jimmy, a joy to so many people :banana: