Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 02:56 PM

Topic: Why do jean have tiny pocket on them?

To hold one condom

* Great idea smitten

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 02:52 PM

*"DEA takes first steps to "legalize" weed"

** This could harm Canadian exports to the U.S.
* Certified Canadian and Safe Quality Controlled.
(not like that cheap u.s. wild stuff)

:laughing:

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 02:39 PM

* I thought it was legal *

* Oh! That is the U.S. slaphead

* "marijuana for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in American military veterans" (smiles) o.k.

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 01:37 PM

I am doing the comparison between asian and western men. Are western men really better ?

* veronicatran has left M2 to do her National/International survey.

** A take charge "hands on women".
** We all wish her well and much joy.

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 12:11 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Sat 04/23/16 12:14 PM

its a nice tangent to educate us on one decade of the irish in Montserrat ,,,,lol

still doesn't change an iota of the facts I posted

only one could be chosen and only one was replaced

that chosen one was freedomfighter and that replaced one was a bigot\

not to mention replacing a male from a historically patriarchal form of governing with a FEMALE

drinker

Appeal to fiction
Logic and rhetoric

Key articles
Logical fallacy
Syllogism
Argument

General logic

A posteriori
Hoyle's fallacy
Logic

Bad logic

Affirming the consequent
Argumentum ad fastidium
Deepity
Gambler's fallacy
Just asking questions

An appeal to fiction (also generalizing from fictional evidence) is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone makes claims about reality based on evidence drawn from works of fiction.

Explanation

Fiction is not reality — it is driven in large part by considerations of being interesting to the audience rather than reflecting reality with 100% accuracy. Furthermore, fiction shows systemic bias in its distortion of reality; common deviations for the audience's benefit are catalogued and studied as tropes. Using fiction to argue about reality can therefore systematically skewer your beliefs and expectations.

You went from racist to bigot even after being shown blacks were not the only ones to be enslaved in America, whats next?

That and I have already shown that we are all slaves as a result of the national debt.

It appears you need to brush up on the difference between political rhetoric facts

so is your argument no one should be chosen for anything because everyone has gone through something?

smh

sorry to disappoint you,, but we have faces on our bills, they are chosen , only one to a bill

and on this bill a historical bigot will be replaced with a historical freedom fighter

what does all this extra information have to do with it exactly?

no, he's saying you're the racist bigot because you can't see anything besides your own color... more than just blacks were slaves, but yet all you do is degrade whites as racist bigots because they used black slaves...

your comprehension skills are lacking...

I DONT CARE

what has that to do with the FACT of the sacrifice harriet tubman made

I'm not comparing her to weezy Jefferson, , so save the racist angle for some of the other minglers

I simply stated that it was funny for a freedomfighter, to be replacing a bigot

and of course fighting the british in the revolutionary war was obviously no sacrifice IYO?

* Jefferson quote : " screw this I have better things do. " rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 11:09 AM

* mightymoe made my day rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 10:55 AM
The World Needs More of Canada's Tolerant Hoser Wisdom

"We’re far from perfect. But on better days, we xxxx bigotry in the face.
*What can the world learn from Bob and Doug McKenzie? Could Canada’s most famous toque-wearing beer-swillers represent the pinnacle of human achievement?
*As the world struggles with ethnicity and tolerance, our country is arguably at the vanguard of human cultural accommodation -- perhaps one of few nations on Earth where even our hosers seem largely immune to bigotry."
* We also own up to our own heinous history of racism.

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 10:39 AM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Sat 04/23/16 10:43 AM

americans chose self sacrifice

we see so little of it anymore,,,

ahhh, America is still the world guiding light think blushing

lol, is it now?

ok-ok With Great White North guidance, Bob and Doug McKenzie.

waving :angel:

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 10:31 AM

americans chose self sacrifice

we see so little of it anymore,,,

ahhh, America is still the world guiding light think blushing

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 10:10 AM

mmm,,, the housewife of a businessman

vs a historical freedom fighter who risked life and limb over and over to save others

yeah,, I see the correlation,,,laugh laugh

_------------------------------------------------------------

* "* Americans have so many thoughtful people to put on their money.

** Harriet Tubman, indifferent

* Eleanor Roosevelt guided the world into the "new age" flowers

** The pen or the sword / pen or the gun
AMERICA CHOOSES drool the gun

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Sat 04/23/16 08:28 AM

What were your expectations when you signed up here in terms of the dating process?

Nightly mounting?

And how is that working out for ya Beach? bigsmile

whoa Ask the sheep.

Q. How do sheep hearders practice safe sex?

A. Marking the sheep with a big X of the ones that kick!

rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 11:09 PM

* Advice from an Owl.....Stay Focused, Be Whooo you are, Trust in a wise friend, live of the land, glide through the dark times, be observant. remember.....life's a hoot...Good night and God Bless, naturally...

** reading all that has put me to sleep zzzzzZZzz

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 11:03 PM

He hated banks

i just read that article...

seemed like something just piss the blacks off...

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-why-the-central-bank-dropped-jackson-on-the-20-kept-hamilton-on-the-10_042016

mightymoe's link "struggle between the faction that wanted to kill the private central bank in America"
*Banking is more powerful then any army, we did away with private army's.
* Banking like the military, need to be in the Nation's interest.
* Bank reform (monetary reform) is underway in Iceland and is an uphill struggle because of the power bankers (rich) have.

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 10:09 PM

I think I have an eating disorder... I only weigh 38kg and I am already 25 years old. what do I need to do and EaT???? HELP!!! NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT...

* 38 kg = 84 lbs.
In truth, I would see a doctor its probable that you have worms. Or just go to the drug store the druggist will give you the correct medicine. Really no big deal as it is very common.

**flowerforyou

---------------------------------------------------------------------

* kids get dewormed every year or two, as they keep putting their hands into the mouth after touching things like earth in a sandbox.
* Deworming medicine for humans is over the counter and low price.

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:46 PM

*Hello jacksoncarter01 waving

Welcome and enjoy drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:43 PM

I think that the Profile will just disappear from your list.

* I'm just guessing ?

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:34 PM

I think I have an eating disorder... I only weigh 38kg and I am already 25 years old. what do I need to do and EaT???? HELP!!! NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT...

* 38 kg = 84 lbs.
In truth, I would see a doctor its probable that you have worms. Or just go to the drug store the druggist will give you the correct medicine. Really no big deal as it is very common.

**flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:00 PM
* Having five middle names that relate to our family historical tree

has made me the goto person in family contraband facts. laugh

** I have advised new parents to change a radical name on more then one occasion. smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 07:50 PM

I was shocked to read that over 100 people tried to commit suicide and only 1 succeeded. I'm pretty sure that if I really wanted to kill myself I would be successful. I'd start by doing lots of research on different methods and their success rates, then I'd use several high quality methods simultaneously. (Note: I am definitely not thinking of killing myself.)

So I looked at stats online and saw that some researchers report a 3-5% success rate for attempted suicides, in general.

Why is that number so low?

---------------------------------------------------------------
* Even some Governments that have institutional death penalty "FAIL" at a good kill.
* Often suicide deaths are listed as accidents or other. I feel the true numbers are deeply hidden.

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 04:34 PM

* "The news from Attawapiskat is heartbreaking. We'll continue to work to improve living conditions for all Indigenous peoples.
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) April 10, 2016 "

** Personal loss of "hope" can become epidemic so quickly and respects no boundaries or income. devil