Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/30/16 08:57 AM
As you say "Okay, my rant is now over. :) " Is it ? laugh

** Are you saying, "making good eye contact with your kids teachers get them great marks at school".
* Yup! that works everytime :wink: haha!
* Should we start a list of "guy" parent benefits ! :banana:

drinker laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 08:43 PM

* Interesting sound, that is his.

** I'm more Haley Reinhart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcFjaoTtwOw

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 08:10 PM

* Magic :banana: soufiehere, super-hero by night grumble sooooo smartfrustrated

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:57 PM

* Welcome to Mingle waving A more knowledgeable person will help to set your city correctly shortly flowerforyou

** Me? You could fix it by moving back to the listed city.laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:50 PM

* Peanuts dry roasted

* time to taste test, again love

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:30 PM

Yes there are a lot of scammers on here.
I can say being on the forums I have met a lot of great people who are real.

I have also learnt about different countries and cultures.

It's like with anything what you put in is what you get out.

Ps I am no scammer or fake

huh the vote isn't in on that yet...:wink: pitchfork

Annierooroo blushing Vote ! Vote ! Vote !laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:26 PM
Hello Realtrue00 waving

* Welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

** You must be great at repairing everything, as you had four boys. laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:17 PM

hello,

I am always bored the only thing I have is my music.

And your board. Now you have two things. laugh

Big Welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:03 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/24/16 07:05 PM

No member yet. Bit more time to decide what's ado please help me make decision

Great site ! Great fun ! Great women ! Great friends flowerforyou For me the side has been a great charm drinker

* If you good at meeting people, you will do great on Mingle. If not, well you will improve. Read the great forums, some are just fun and others will make you think and improve yourself. Up to you drinker drinker

*** Your in Oregon, easy date area. With-in 3 days you will have a date or you are doing something wrong. laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:52 PM
Welcome to Mingle waving wander around and enjoylaugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 06:41 PM

Hey everybody:)

Came over to the website and I think it would be great to share interests and thoughts woth people from different countries, so I am here now. I am from Russia, and would be glad to tell about myself and my country to people that might be interested in it:) So I am an open book, as they say:) Greetings!

Big Hello Jake waving and welcome to Mingle slaphead

** Manhattan, New York ? British, American, Canadian now Russian laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 05:12 PM

And this is surprising how??

Of course the dead come out to vote for their party lines.

Been doing it for years and til the voting laws get tightened up and actually enforced this will continue

* Campaign workers and volunteers have to vote early to focus on the election. Often on election night and driving people to vote, it is good to lead by example and the poles are just so busy.
** To vote 50 times on election day, I'm sure that would not be acceptable today. laugh

drinker noway

If the campaign workers and volunteers are at a voting precinct they can vote along with the people they "DROVE" there...it's nonsense that is a REASON they have to vote early. it's an excuse at best.

To vote MORE than ONCE on election day has NEVER been ACCEPTABLE....EVER!!!slaphead laugh laugh laugh

* Your 100% right !! (quaint :wink:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 04:31 PM
Depending on the mandate that the new President sets.

** Workers: will need a cheap dollar to increase exports and stimulate internal service sectors. ( Risking trade into other then U.S.dollars.

** Consumers: need a high value dollar to buy cutting edge imports and overseas investments. ( Risking higher interest rates.

* I see a combination of higher tax rate, increasing the dollar value and increased loans to overseas investments forcing the dollar down. This will keep consumer interest rates low and a few more years of a doldrum home economy.
* Worker rewards will be in the reelection year.

** No U.S. housing bubble, clear and sunny sailing.
** With external investments Canada will have to keep devaluing its currency to maintain exports.

** U.S. Multinationals and short on CDN dollar.

* Note: I bought U.S. oil betting against Canada's N.E.P. and we know how that ended. laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:30 PM

Technically all religions are cults, it's just that some get an "accepted" status. So the question one must ask is:

How many members does a religion have to have before it no longer becomes a "cult?"

what

* Their members know they are the correct religion and need to save everyone from being mislead. laugh laugh

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:22 PM
* Welcome to Mingle ShantelPeters waving

** Your a breath of fresh air flowerforyou flowerforyou

* Have fun :banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:16 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/24/16 02:32 PM

What are the chances OKC takes the series against Golden State?

*offtopic Um ? Who ? What ? Were ? Is that Alaska, they have gold Duuu ?laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 11:13 AM

And this is surprising how??

Of course the dead come out to vote for their party lines.

Been doing it for years and til the voting laws get tightened up and actually enforced this will continue

* Campaign workers and volunteers have to vote early to focus on the election. Often on election night and driving people to vote, it is good to lead by example and the poles are just so busy.
** To vote 50 times on election day, I'm sure that would not be acceptable today. laugh

drinker noway

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 10:07 AM
1/* The court session also revealed that it all started after they met at a church in the city in 2010.

2/* According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Cheung, who is married, stopped his sexual advances towards Leung, but instead proceeded to start to spike her drinks.

** I guess he got only half the message laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 10:00 AM

* Busing them from poling station to poling station is a somber affair. laugh laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:50 AM
* "The facility is expected to house about 700 detainees, including a separate 36-bed unit for transgender individuals,"

* "ICE officials estimate that there are approximately 65 transgender women in their custody on any given night"

** Building 36 units for 65 people is an identifiable problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25