Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:30 PM

*"Also, because the travelling back and forth is expensive, one or both parties have to have sufficient financial resources.

In fact, long distance relationships require so much patience, commitment, faithfulness,consistency, discipline, and focus, that I suspect that only mature people stand a fighting chance of succeeding at it in the long-term."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

*If the other person is pretty much arbitrary to your goals (i.e. I want a baby, I want security, I want better economic or political conditions, I want to feel loved or at least not lonely, who's most likely to give that to me with the least amount of actual effort) "distance love" can work out for a while until those goals are met."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Why else, would you look for a long distance relationship. oops

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:19 PM

Well here in the desert south west, we've never really cared for governments. Spanish, Mexican, French or USGOV. We will do what the people have done here since 1492. Wait for the government's to fail. Reptilicans are dead. Did they really think they would keep doing the same formula over and over again? Just feeding the 1%ers? You know if this were any other country, there would be riots in the streets. Guillotines would be chopping washingtonite heads for the treason they have done to our country. The old guard should realize the days of screwing the middle class are over. Besides the country of Texas will live on forever!

* Amazing how people world-wide can be so individually different, yet

governments are all the same bureaucrats historically world-wide.rant

*tears

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:50 PM

This is an international issue...here in Oz we call them "the boat people"...

They come from the sub continent and the middle east...make their way to places like Indonesia and then pay people smugglers to gain boarding on less than seaworthy boats and sail to Oz...

Much the same as the boat people arriving in European countries...

A worldwide problem that isn't going to go away...

** Same way the Europeans got here originally.frustrated
* Natives are still trying to kick everyone out.
* Tobacco war crimes tribunal is still sitting.laugh

drinker laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 09:40 PM
* You know it's coming :wink:

** " This 'America' packaging will not be available outside the US" "

* Border shopping will be fun this summer. A dozen for my friends laugh
* They can put them with their Canadian beer named: Canadian :laughing:

* I can hear the clapping rofl rofl rofl

****** I Am Canadian *******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

** Fun summer drinks drinks drinks

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 06:19 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/11/16 06:20 PM

If you were to vote who would you vote for and why ?

* Happily not my country !
* They are all so old with old funny idea's.
* This is the Best of the Best, that America can offer.

* There will be very few Wild parties in the white house, unless the great grand kids visit.

flowerforyou Nice photo:SassyEuro2love

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 03:45 PM

Is mingle an app for older ones or where are all the teens..ages 18-25 at?? text me plz.. girls and guys. :) looking for a decent chat tho' only

* School night !
* Most of your age group appear on FRIDAY and take over the place.
* They totally just trash it, we oldsters get the clean-up Sat.

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 01:47 PM

Are you asking, if we are now on friendlier terms with Cuba, should we stop our policy/ agreement, of 'if you make it here alive & you are Cuban, you can stay? '

Or an open door policy?

Or are you asking about black market rafts?

Or the expense & time the coast guard spends on pulling them out of the water?

Or are you asking, would we move South & out of the country?

Or are you asking if we are turning into Cuba?

Are you talking about the virus & the upcoming games?

Are you referring to the gangs?

Are you asking if our government would stop us from going to Cuba in a raft ?

* I give up... slaphead
.But there has been a few Cuba threads in the last year & no I would never leave the USA *

* Cuba does have a very large "raft" industry, historically !

* Enjoyed the questions that a "raft" can involve. laugh

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 12:11 PM

yea obviously it is best around 30 still don't worry.. but some r still very fertile at 40.. its different from women to women..as well as from men to men about the sperm quality. nd its eveyone own wish when to get one.. I myself wouldn't want one with 25.. haha I wanna enjoy my life with hubby r bf..like travelling nd so..
So tell me what do u think when does a life start? as so many get pregnant unwanted nd abort it..

* As you say "So tell me what do u think when does a life start?"

* Life starts when a person "takes charge of them self's", being responsible and all that it encompasses.
* When that is done, everyday is enjoyable as "you" are in charge.

* Being pregnant is a firm biological fact for women, as bodies age over 25 other problems can become apparent.

* Children do not travel well pre-teen :smile: and they travel much worst in the teen years laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:52 AM

How old have u been when u were pregnant first time? nd was it wanted?

The fact that my belly is large doesn't mean that I'm pregnant. :tongue:

laugh Dodo_David I saw "Alien".

* "The terror begins when the crew encounters a nest of eggs" Then you have to plant them deep to grow them. The terror has only just begun. laugh

offtopic * A big fat racoon just walked into my tea room, looked around and walked out,,,slaphead We do get a lot of wild life here!

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:38 AM

* Your attitude on the subject is somewhat clear, as you stated " u r occupated with baby..ur life is kind of over.. lolz "

* Obviously not the attitude a younger mom would need.
* Um, 20 to 25 is what many doctors would recommend as the perfect physical age to be having children. Just a fact.flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:26 AM

I figured out that the reason am still the guy with the S&S is because I have tried my possible best in telling every lady I have come accross in my life the truth about myself.
Is there some thing wrong with telling the TRUTH?

* It is just the way you are, accept it. laugh
* As they say " birds of a feather flock together "

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:21 AM

Good morning all....gotta say it started of excellent...finally chit chatted with Storm...yep, got her on her own...lol...and now gotta go out and get breakfast...yep, a big weekend breakfast @ all day breakfast joint...greasy spoon brekkies are just that huh...all I am saying...

* I go to "Steak Queen", Ford's old hideout :wink: bit of a dive, but the folks are nice.
* Hard finding a good breakfast place in N.Etobicoke. tears

drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:17 AM

* I'm awake at 6am. that just never happens. Ok-ok-ok It has been years, lets see what it is like outside at this ungodly hour.

* Nice drinker but not any different, so back to 8am. a normal hour :banana:
* 10 or 11 am. would be better, but not for a few more years frustrated haha!

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 11:00 AM
* Kids at any age are fun if your attitude is to have children :banana:
* In many ways our "modern" society hates children so try to limit the outside influence you receive.
* It really is a personal choice in that only you will know whats best.
* Their are benefits being a younger mom. Their are benefits to being an older mom. As I said only you know whats best.
* Reading on the subject and talking to moms in different age groups may help you to understand the different benefits.

** As to Children (kids) wanted! Life is a long time. haha! Again it is your attitude. Having kids is a choice.

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:45 AM

I'm a Christian and have been considering becoming a Freemasons just because I would want the fellowship and do good deeds ect. I know someone that knows a Freemason. I don't believe in the conspiracy crap. What can you tell me about the fraternity and what goes on ect ?

* Nice group flowerforyou Just talk to a relative that is a member or go over to the lodge. You will find they are happy to meet a guest member. Relax and enjoy meeting nice fun people like yourself.
drinker drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/11/16 10:35 AM

I'm at 123 pounds and mine also fluctuates. Gotta start work out back again. Am 5" 3'

* 123 lbs. at 5 foot 3 inch is a fine weight if it's distributed well.:wink:
* Next time you need to work-out, forget the gym. I've got a ton of bricks that could be moved.
* You know I would greatly enjoy the view. :wink:

* tshanice19 waving Welcome to the forums. slaphead

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/10/16 01:10 AM

* Very sorry to hear this Mikey, feel well that you did your best.

* Unknown to you I had hoped you two would continue enjoying life.

* Mikey you are still an inspiration of hope to many-many people.

* I know you were ready and had clear goals for life together.

* It was an adventure, ups and downs, good and bad. But a great

adventure you enjoyed. :heart: :heart:

* All the Very Best to You Mikey :angel:
* Thank you for sharing a happy part of you life. bigsmile

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:20 AM

what you guys do and don't before going to sleep, it's almost 2am and I'm still wide awake tired of waking up sleepy,and laying down all night wide awake yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

* Your on Mingle2
* Your wanting a bf
* Sleep with bf.

* oh! On second thought, that's to stay awake. rofl rofl

hey you haha I just finished my third warm milk
hey the mingle original before was pretty fun ... but no forums

* Late dates are all starting to sleep, with dates.smitten smitten

** Soon Mingles Wake with dates to play and Mingle2 again :banana: :banana:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:13 AM

what you guys do and don't before going to sleep, it's almost 2am and I'm still wide awake tired of waking up sleepy,and laying down all night wide awake yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

* Your on Mingle2
* Your wanting a bf
* Sleep with bf.

* oh! On second thought, that's to stay awake. rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/10/16 12:10 AM

* Warm milk, Or a large shoe in the mouth. with or with-out a foot attached.

laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25