Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 05:42 PM
* jazzinc sorry, But I thought you were going to tell us how to get good value for our money sad

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 05:31 PM
Welcome waving

* I hope you have a lot of fun and who knows you may connect with a great mate. Most of us play nice in our sand box and try, try not to throw the sand tongue2

** Enjoy :angel:

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 02:58 PM

Is it really right to have sex with your close friend
This is totally up to the people involved whether it is right or wrong.
I personally do NOT have sex with my friends that IMHO would ruin the friendship.

On the other hand I have a few friends that do this all the time and it works for them.

** (we were both off-line last month) mmmmmmm

* SitkaRains and I can never be um "friends" love flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 01:45 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn new?yawn yawn yawn yawn

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:59 PM
Gentlemen, time to clean your computers correctly. It is good to do a major very deep cleaning once a year. Get a young "hot-shot" kid to clean it up. drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:47 PM
* ah, kids will be kids. A little (Canadian) maple syrup and they will be all sweet and gooey. laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:42 PM

wank

Mmmmmm?
Do you mean wink?

flowers flowerforyou
Ha ha ha ha..Annie...Beach..:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thank you...first laugh of my morning..
It's going to be a good day:-)

** He said, he's in the bathroom enjoying "private privacy"

:banana: Enough said,,,,,, ahhh ok

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:27 PM

The truth this topic is getting a little heated.... but that's just my opinion..
Lol..

* Oh ! yawn

rofl rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 12:18 PM

I personally do NOT have sex with my friends that IMHO would ruin the friendship.

On the other hand I have a few friends that do this all the time and it works for them.

** "I personally do NOT have sex with my friends that IMHO would ruin the friendship."
* I guess Strangers would be an adventure flowerforyou

* stinker*
Boy I left myself wide open with that one...

Okay I dont' have sex til I am in a relationship long term ok... gee whizflowerforyou laugh

* Ummm I notice you avoid sex with your close "friend" :wink:

** "I dont' have sex" ok mmmm,
** All of them ? "til I am in a relationship long term" (your whole e-mail list) blushing flowers

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:56 AM

** "I personally do NOT have sex with my friends that IMHO would ruin the friendship."
* I guess Strangers would be an adventure flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:55 AM

* Why would you have any other type ? and as long as you friend is human. smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:21 AM

Did you know... Erm... Nope. Nothing... Carry on... *gigglesnorting*

Did you know... "gigglesnorting" haha! I love your words slaphead

* gigglesnorting, gigglesnorting, gigglesnorting, gigglesnorting ...

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:16 AM

Hahaharofl

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct..... ....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

* A+ bonus reward love

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 11:05 AM

Well Now... Getting down the bare nakedness of the story... chuckling all the way

So if in Spain you get naked and tell your story it is more believable?
Okay...
Hmmmm I am so glad our politicians here don't do that. That is some mental picture I am going to have to work on all day to get out of my head.

about 99% of the liberal women anyway (sick )... some of the repubs ladies would be nice tho...love

Well Dang that is sexist... I can't think of any man in politics I would want to see nudelaugh

* Ummm Justin Trudeau (Canada's P.M.) would be your great match love love smooched

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:56 AM

Interesting, I have not seen this idea used before to this extent. A wide area catch basin would be very helpful for flash-floods. think

apparently, there are lots of these "drains" around there...

* Tks. for the extra photo. The earth-works seem to be very close together. I am trying to imagine the (perhaps) missing wood. A lot of labour was put into building these. Maybe the close location was to tap into a underground river that is now long gone.

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:33 AM
Interesting, I have not seen this idea used before to this extent. A wide area catch basin would be very helpful for flash-floods. think

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:14 AM

Depends on if you sound like a cold ***** telling the "truth" Tons of people dont know how to tell it like it is with class..

whoa the truth is the truth... it's your problem if you can't take it...

Yeah ... So if you'd walk into a motor club and tell them they're a bunch of drugs- and weapons dealing low life criminals and thieves ... and they don't seem to handle that well, even thought it might be the truth, it's their problem?
:laughing:

lol.. and just why would i want to do that?

* Blow-back sucks laugh .But-but-but it is the "truth" laugh

you guys are really reaching now... did you people ever stop and think that maybe just keeping your mouth shut instead of lying might be a way to go? but whatever, i know now not to trust anything you guys say, since you seem to be scared of the saying the truth... or just not saying anything instead of just lying, because you're scared of what telling the truth might bring...

good luck in all your relationships, i see they will last forever...laugh laugh

* Tongue in cheek fun for the great "M" philosophers drinks

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:10 AM

Why do people get offended after hearing the truth when they are the one who asked for it in the first place? Now I wonder if people tell lies just because they sound better....what

* Truth in court could get you 30 days. Sometimes (often) it is better to just smile. A "white lie" can be dishonest and misleading. happy

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 10:02 AM

Depends on if you sound like a cold ***** telling the "truth" Tons of people dont know how to tell it like it is with class..

whoa the truth is the truth... it's your problem if you can't take it...

Yeah ... So if you'd walk into a motor club and tell them they're a bunch of drugs- and weapons dealing low life criminals and thieves ... and they don't seem to handle that well, even thought it might be the truth, it's their problem?
:laughing:

lol.. and just why would i want to do that?

* Blow-back sucks laugh .But-but-but it is the "truth" laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/15/16 09:47 AM

Omg..Vegas... tell him to take lots of pictures so I can see them too that sounds like a blast I've never been there..
OMG ha ha ha I laughed out loud on the sensitive part that sounds like Jesse too.
He is going through a lot of changes he just turned 12 in February. Jesse is doing great in school,although math is giving us some problems though
.. it's good to hear they like school and who Among Us ever like doing math homework..lol.. but the pressures on kids today are far greater to be successful in school..
Long gone are the days that a high school diploma was enough..

SO true.. and you know I feel so sad and embarrassed because the math he is doing I can't even begin to understand.
The schools here really drive me crazy they did not teach the kids anymore all they worry about is the test and the kids don't even know how to write in cursive everything is on the computer now I don't know I guess I'm just old-fashioned

.. well perhaps you can find comfort in this!.. You are not alone in your feelings...lol... and yes all the more reason.. to give them a little homework of your own... the ABCs of spelling.. and writing... PS nothing wrong with being old-fashioned...
Back then ,they knew how to build them right xoxo.:two_hearts:and to last..mmmm... did you know! I could stay all day chatting with you..
But.!!. back to work I go.. trips to Vegas are not cheap... we truly spoil our kids.. we do all the work they get all the pleasure..yup

Yes.we do. And you know what, I don't regret any of it. have a wonderful day today I'm going back to work as well because you're right it does not come cheap.

Did you know * our school process and system was created and copied from Austria. The classroom idea with a teacher was stared in the early 1700's. Schools look like a prison and I pity my kids have to go there to learn about how to conform to today's society standards.
* Parents teach and show the world is a adventure with fresh thoughts. The 3 R's are boring and are of interest to a factory education. explode

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next