6. Forgetting someone’s name.
7. Making inappropriate jokes.
8. Inappropriate laughter.
9. Lingering eye contact.
10. Your dad is my probation officer.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 12:58 PM
1. What were your expectations when you signed up here in terms of the dating process?
2. Were you expecting a steady stream of dating prospects every month?
3. Were you expecting a group of better looking people or more appealing personalities?
4. Did you expect more positive responses to your emails or less creeps?
5. What were YOUR expectations about THE PROCESS?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Have a couple of nice dates. No big deal as I never gave it any thought.
*One day I went into the Forums and started to read interesting questions that related to my situation. I was "shocked" at the depth. Caution lights were now flashing in my mind. I had up till then only lucky, to have avoided some nasty situations.
2. Yes. Then learned by reading about "serial dating" and noticed that it did not relate to my life style. So dumped that idea.
3. The mingle profiles lack original thought, personal identities become crowd vanilla. People have not done a "deep" interview process with themselves as to: needs vs wants.
4. My Spammers response is to pay for advertising at the "Contact Us". I do get many short "Panther" notes, some are very blunt blushing but all are funny. Our city brags about friendliness but many are only Window Shopping on M.
5. For a fast date Mingle2 works well. Because of the Forums I now expect depth of personality. " ignorance is bliss "tears

ErotiDoug's photo
Fri 04/22/16 11:36 AM

* I often leave my in mail-box at 25 just because it will take an extra hour or two and then many will respond.
* If a "match" is done the mail box will rise to 50 or 80. I have found when that happens I will have the account frozen. Later I will receive " Congratulations! We have cleared you as a spammer. You can now use the site freely. Enjoy! " . laugh This happens every few weeks, maybe I'm just a nice spammer rofl rofl rofl

** I know some of my "M" friends want to give me heck for not responding to their notes. I am not good at responding and their notes will take thoughtthink and now they are mixed-in with everything else.tears

-----------------------------------------------------------------
* Questions 1--5 will be done after laundry and life organized a bit. oops

1. What were your expectations when you signed up here in terms of the dating process?
2. Were you expecting a steady stream of dating prospects every month?
3. Were you expecting a group of better looking people or more appealing personalities?
4. Did you expect more positive responses to your emails or less creeps?
5. What were YOUR expectations about THE PROCESS?

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 09:53 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Thu 04/21/16 09:52 PM
asleep time shut it all downasleep
.asleep asleep asleepasleepasleep

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:44 PM

When the site goes down and you feel your whole world just ended~~~~~~~~~~~whoa slaphead

Oh Lord I remember years ago...When this happened on another site there was like 60 of us reg. playing in a thread.. Talk about ruining a Sat Nite...laugh

You know when you have been on line too long when forum people become more real than your neighbors...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Your kids go online to ask you for dinner laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:36 PM

Foreigners, foreigners, are liquors that exist, this are monsters with whom the people make and want to know his life. Entire extrasensory thing of confucion is with the proposition, denies the life of a god who looks for all day on his creation, the hands

Equating liquor with aliens? I'll drink to that.drinker

* Legal aliens
* illegal aliens
* mixed aliens
** If a legal alien and an illegal alien have a child together the child is a legal alien. But is an illegal alien to the Government.
All aliens would do well to keep a low profile.laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:20 PM

* very conservative halakhah (Jewish law) just had to wait for the

rest of us to catch-up, I guess laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:06 PM

Hebrews and weed, never heard of that! smokin

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:04 PM
* soleiman_sukon, nice post laugh

* Somewhat like texting as you drive... "last thoughts"

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:53 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Thu 04/21/16 07:05 PM

* Does this mean every religion will be setting up shop to "bless"

Canadian vegan natural ahhh herb.

* Great growth marketing income from a Government monopoly.

drinker (just coffee tks.)smokin smokin smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 06:19 PM

Why is it when u go on an app like this 99% just want sex out of it?

** Ok-ok, "with caution" I'll bite,,, WHY ?
* P.s. Nice bathroom photo embarassed

** Why is that surprised

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 05:56 PM

Why is it when u go on an app like this 99% just want sex out of it?

** Ok-ok, "with caution" I'll bite,,, WHY ?
* P.s. Nice bathroom photo embarassed

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 01:33 PM
I often have a small group of books that I'm in the process of reading.

* A book I did not expect to be fun! Clearly shows the internet "Web" template of cooperation by using international Postal service. (I'm a sucker for a title) laugh
** "The Meaning of Everything" (the story of the Oxford English Dictionary)

** A soft read "For those who fell" William C. Dietz book says it all.shades

** The bedtime asleep , read out loud rofl rofl "Caesars of the Wilderness" by Perter C. Newman.

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:41 AM

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth

Happy Birthday to you flowerforyou

All the best Ma'am'

** hu? I was confused for a second laugh
** Let the fireworks begin explode laugh explode laugh

* flowerforyou Victoria Day in 2016. In 2016 the Victoria Day holiday is on Monday, May 23. Victoria Day is a Canadian statutory holiday celebrated on the Monday preceding May 25 in every province and territory. It honours Queen Victoria's birthday.

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:10 AM

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434360/harriet-tubman-20-bill-change-honors-american-hero

What They Didn’t Teach You in School about Harriet Tubman

by Eli Lehrer April 21, 2016 11:33 AM @elilehrerdc

Harriet Tubman is a good choice to replace Andrew Jackson on the front of the $20 bill. Jackson, the first Democratic president, is exactly the sort of overheated, pompous populist that has tended to screw up the American political system. His demotion to the back of the bill is long overdue. But before we act to raise Tubman’s stature to the point that she is memorialized on commonly used currency, it behooves Americans to understand her role in our common history. It’s a lot more interesting than the description of her as an “Underground Railroad conductor” that appears in my son’s elementary-school materials and many popular accounts of her life. In fact, Harriett Tubman was a gun-toting, Jesus-loving spy who blazed the way for women to play a significant role in military and political affairs. Indeed, her work on the Underground Railroad was mostly a prelude to her real achievements. Born into slavery as Araminta Ross, Tubman knew the slave system’s inhumanity firsthand: She experienced the savage beatings and family destruction that were par for the course. She eventually escaped and, like most who fled, freed herself largely by her own wits.

She later went back south — always carrying a gun she wasn’t afraid to use — to help guide her own family and many others out of the plantations. The courage and will that this took is difficult to fathom. But she’s really a secondary figure in the history of the Underground Railroad. Historians estimate that she led 300 or so people to freedom, while figures like William Sill and Levi Coffin helped bring freedom to thousands. This isn’t to say that Tubman is a minor figure. To the contrary, what she did during the Civil War secures her an important place in history. The Union, fighting a war mostly on southern soil, desperately needed good intelligence. Tubman’s exploits on the Underground Railroad, quick wits, mastery of stealth, knowledge of local geography, and personal bravery made her a near-perfect scout and spy. She could often “hide” in plain sight, since white-supremacist southerners probably were not inclined to consider a small African-American woman a threat.

Her quasi-memoir Scenes in the Life of Harriet Tubman (told to Sarah Bradford and written in the third person) explains how things worked. While African Americans were suspicious — often rightly — of Union soldiers, they were willing to trust Tubman. “To Harriet they would tell anything,” Bradford writes. “It became quite important that she should accompany expeditions going up the rivers, or into unexplored parts of the country, to control and get information from those whom they took with them as guides.” Tubman was one of the most valuable field-intelligence assets the Union Army had. She had hundreds of intelligence contacts and could establish new ones — particularly among African Americans — when nobody else could.

During one of her scouting missions along the Combahee River, she became the first woman and one of the first African Americans to command a significant number of U.S. troops in combat. The raid she organized and helped to command freed far more enslaved people than her decades of work on the Underground Railroad. She also was a strong advocate of allowing African Americans into the Union Army. She knew Robert Gould Shaw, who commanded the almost entirely African-American 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry regiment — the unit at the center of the 1989 film Glory. A (probably apocryphal) legend even has it that she cooked his last meal before the heroic assault in which he and much of his regiment perished. In her “retirement” — she never really stopped working until she became ill at the very end of her life — Tubman remained a political presence. A friend of Secretary of State William H. Seward, she settled in his hometown of Auburn, N.Y., on land he sold her. There, she helped to build both a church (she was devoutly religious) and a privately run retirement home. She also fought for women’s suffrage, supported Republican politicians, and advocated for fair treatment of black Civil War veterans, which they rarely received. In short, Harriet Tubman was a black, Republican, gun-toting, veterans’ activist, with ninja-like spy skills and strong Christian beliefs. She probably wouldn’t have an ounce of patience for the obtuse posturing of some of the tenured radicals hanging around Ivy League faculty lounges. But does she deserve a place on our money? Hell yeah.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

** Harriet Tubman is a good choice to replace Andrew Jackson on the front of the $20 bill. Jackson, the first Democratic president, is exactly the sort of overheated, pompous populist that has tended to screw up the American political system.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:56 AM

...I would want a four bedroom, three bathroom log cabin with a loft area...on a lake...bought and paid for...and it would need a nice sewing room...yup...that's all I need...I would never want to be mega rich...and know I never will be...good hearted people like me never are...ohwell flowerforyou flowerforyou

This is MEGA RICH, Kindheartlight!!..I love your sweet simplicity. flowerforyou :smile:
...and once again you Lu...made me smile...yup..having money might make a person more comfortable...but true happiness is found in kind loving hearts...nothing beats being cared about for who you are...not what you have..flowerforyou

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Often with the youngsters, we walk the cemetery. Reading the thoughts and feeling of the departed... During our deep discussions, we have noticed: wealth is never listed. drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:42 AM

...lol..and I thought all the new money that they printed that resembled Monopoly money was "off color"...it's kinda sad that they are doing this...it's almost an insult to people of color...I mean if you think about it..currency is losing its value by the minute...now that it's about worthless they want to put a black lady on it..?...please note that I am not insulting people of color...just insulting the idea...flowerforyou

Damage has already been done, hence... "Black Lady" as you would prefer to call her. Smh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
* It takes two, too tangle, hence the historical " straw man ".

smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:35 AM

...lol..and I thought all the new money that they printed that resembled Monopoly money was "off color"...it's kinda sad that they are doing this...it's almost an insult to people of color...I mean if you think about it..currency is losing its value by the minute...now that it's about worthless they want to put a black lady on it..?...please note that I am not insulting people of color...just insulting the idea...flowerforyou

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Americans and their colour pigment ideals ? tears

** "Kindlightheart" flowerforyou Is correct! Great leaders of social vision endeavoring change and equal enlightenment for all people.
* The U.S. money printers new policy.think

ErotiDoug's photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:06 AM

* Friends are great in this dynamic world called earth. laugh

* Sharing thoughts and life styes is interesting fun.

* Friends are important "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world".

* A friendship could become a physical relationship or grow into a great close friend. *Both are enriching*

** Sometimes being "nice" is a life well lived.drinker