Community > Posts By > ErotiDoug

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 12:44 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Wed 05/18/16 12:47 PM

I predicted sarcastically that we would eventually live in a more and more homogenous society where most all descriptors are protested against, and we will all be 'just human'

starting with eliminating the recognition of our anatomical designations as male and female,,,,

I was only joking,, but now I'm not so sure

Yes, I remember. And I think your prediction is coming to pass.

* As "enlightened" new society removes the "forced" shackles of women and men.
* Boys and girls can be liberated into the lost and unknown.

** Forced liberation ! The war of the sexes gets twisted.

noway smokin

ErotiDoug's photo
Wed 05/18/16 12:31 PM

We are more than just friends. More of brothers. Promised never to date any other's sister.
But she comes calling, I don't want my friend to look at in a negative way.
I need to get off this hook

* Maybe do not date. Just think of it as being friends going someplace together and have fun as friends. At the end of the "outing" just a short hug is ok! No big deal.flowerforyou
* Have a fun time with friends drinker drinker

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 08:49 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/17/16 08:50 PM

*Worries at the start of the day means u r still alive!!
*Clothes that don't fit means u have a good appetite.
*Tears in ur eyes means there is somebody u care for.
*The mess to clean after party means u have friends around u.
*Roof that needs fixing means u have got a house.
*Taxes to pay means u r not unemployed.
*Msg on ur mobile means there is somebody who remembers u..

Let's be optimistic in life because everything around us happens for a reason......

Perfect timing, gehan28drinker

* and I will fix the roof/someday grumble haha

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 08:44 PM

So this is the first attempt I've made at online dating. A little background about me, I am a child at heart, I met my husband and I was a super social happy person, we have 2 awesome sons together. In ten years he never remember Christmas, a birthday, Mother's Day, anniversary... And I always made excuses "that's a guy thing for you" but he was what I now know to be verbally avusive which turned into physical abuse. I have finally gotten strong enough to part ways with him and everyone keeps telling me how I will meet a man who will cherish me blah blah blah. But I started to wonder- do men really do all that romantic stuff or is it just a thing from movies and books? And am I being selfish even looking? Should I wait til my kids are grown (they are 6 and 8) and would men be interested in a platonic first relationship... So many questions! Thank u for taking the time to read my ramble... I appreciate it :)

** You will find many good past topics on
* Single Parents Dating and relationships. Most often the kids never know about any outside relationships till long after it has become clearly a permanent one.
* Some single parents make it clear that no family change will ever happen.
* Enjoy reading many past "topics" that detail the information you need. flowerforyou

* Enjoy Mingle2 flowerforyou
* Fun site that often brings laughter and joyful tears :laughing:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 07:03 PM

Me from iraq no like my life :frowning2::frowning2::frowning2:

* Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou

I enjoyed: Drink/often drinks haha!
* May you find your perfect match. Life could get better, or not !!what

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 06:22 PM

Tough situation.. but some observations:

* Yes.. be careful of your children. Not to put too fine a point on it.. pedophiles do exist. Better to wait a while before introducing
anyone to them..

* Working on yourself is a very good idea. You want to get to where you want a man.. but don't *need* one..

* Yes, it's okay to want sex and to get it. Just don't give yourself away. Same for affection..

* Try http://www.parentswithoutpartners.org/
A good place to meet people in a similar situation..
providing a social life for you and the kids..

* Be aware that the ex- may co e back, swearing he has changed..
He hasn't.. get a restraining order.

Good luck..

Welcome to mingle Melywaving

Wow. I can imagine how overwhelmed you must feel!

Congrats on having the courage to keave your abusive marriage , and whatever you do, please dont take him back. Its been said that when victims return to their abusers that the abuse gets even worse because they are comfortable that there will be no consequences.

The advice shared by sher ten is very wise so I quoted him above.

Apart from that, I agree with Igor. Many men use romance as a tool for weakening your defenses so they can get what they want from you so please be watchful of that.

Stay active in the forums if you can .There is quite a warm supportive community of people here.

Ignore all emailers till you are more acquainted with the dynamics of this site. Many are scammers..

Good luck to you and those beautiful boys of yours!:smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to agree. This is more of a distraction after bedtime and during school hours when I want to text him I am just keeping myself distracted. I deactivated my Facebook as well. I'm not really looking for anything just to keep myself from caving and texting him. I got the court papers filed yesterday and that emotionally exhausted me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WoW. Were to START

1/ You just filed court papers ? And your ready to date ??

2/ Your kids are NOT your defenders or The three Amigos ???
* You are the primary PARENT.
3/ Your children have a RIGHT to be children !!
* They LOVE their dad and will continue to see him.
* Your relationship problems are not the children's.
4/ Get (free) relationship counseling now, as most courts will order it later.
5/ Now that your "filed", a Children's Aid Worker will visit weekly and guide you on the traumatic feelings of your children.
6/ Your Ex. will (if your lucky) help to raise the children on weekends and holidays.
7/ Expect to raise your children at a MUCH lower economic level.
8/ The more involved your ex. is with his children the longer you may expect "child support". Most pay for 3 to 6 months (good luck)
9/ At the age of your children Expect numerous psychological problems. Start reading lots about it. (available at the library or shelter)

10/ Welcome to Mingle2 flowerforyou Personally: Focus fully on Your problems.

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 05:39 PM
Edited by ErotiDoug on Tue 05/17/16 05:40 PM
* The most Happy Birthday Rob flowerforyou Happy 28th

rofl rofl rofl drinks rofl rofl rofl

* We were out of Happy 33rd cards

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 01:18 PM
Welcome to Mingle waving

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 12:47 PM

I'm not going to belittle anyone who has an opinion, obviously, because people are entitled to believe what they want. I blog for a well-read website, so it's important I keep my manners and respect towards others. Let's try to remember that going forward. We all have opinions, we all want to be right, and we're not always going to be. Let's show others we know how to be mature, okay?

Those of you curious to read a recent anti-Trump blog I wrote, please feel free to private message me with your interest, and I'm happy to point you to a link.

* How polite and unassuming reflects your enjoyment of Maple syrup :wink:
* Anti-Trump blog ? Pity! Have a polar bear hug and all will be fine flowerforyou

** Canada does have a surplus Conservative leader "Mr.Harper". drinker
* Your welcome to borrow him as a third candidate.
* Only problem is his honesty and friendliness.

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 12:30 PM

The topic was "Paul, protect your right"

I was thinking, "Uhoh, what's going on with Obamacare now?" and read further.

"Your eyes are very important..." the email began.

Then I realized the topic was "Paul, protect your sight"

So...yeah, time for an eye exam, perhaps. =)

* "Paul, protect your right" with good eye sight laugh
** Free health care so everyone can see 20/20 :wink:

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 10:51 AM

So this is the first attempt I've made at online dating. A little background about me, I am a child at heart, I met my husband and I was a super social happy person, we have 2 awesome sons together. In ten years he never remember Christmas, a birthday, Mother's Day, anniversary... And I always made excuses "that's a guy thing for you" but he was what I now know to be verbally avusive which turned into physical abuse. I have finally gotten strong enough to part ways with him and everyone keeps telling me how I will meet a man who will cherish me blah blah blah. But I started to wonder- do men really do all that romantic stuff or is it just a thing from movies and books? And am I being selfish even looking? Should I wait til my kids are grown (they are 6 and 8) and would men be interested in a platonic first relationship... So many questions! Thank u for taking the time to read my ramble... I appreciate it :)

** You will find many good past topics on
* Single Parents Dating and relationships. Most often the kids never know about any outside relationships till long after it has become clearly a permanent one.
* Some single parents make it clear that no family change will ever happen.
* Enjoy reading many past "topics" that detail the information you need. flowerforyou

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 09:27 AM
"Boston men jailed for Trump-inspired hate crime attack"

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/05/16/boston-men-jailed-for-trump-inspired-hate-crime-attack

1/ * If Mr.Trump is found guilty of "Hate Crime" in Canada will the U.S. voter care ?

2/ * If Ms. Clinton is found guilty in the U.S. will the U.S. Justice department Impeach ?

3/ * Could selecting a President by lottery be a profitable and a truer representation of the people.

4/ * Both of the leaders are a clear refection of America Today.

ErotiDoug's photo
Tue 05/17/16 08:56 AM

* "If you don't kill and eat deer first, you basically want people to get into car accidents".

laugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 09:31 PM

I really don't know what the discussion is about, she like englishmen let her have her preferences why further discuss. Not sure why the post is been posted noway
[/quote

I totally concur with you....and as a compliment, you so well bring out a quality stipulated in your profile.

My take...... This thread has turned to be personal and draws attention to self rather than the subject matter. Can we please let whatever happens in the inboxes remain what it is....personal and private? I respect the lady's preference or taste but please let's not be drawn to referee a match held in the inbox. I think I saw a caveat in the posting rules.....

For records, scammers and fakes cut across all races. I had a nasty inbox incidence with a UK guy. He apologized later but not before I politely made him face his ugly ghosts! Character is the mark of a good man. It does not reside in racial genetics. Oh, no!

With all due respect..... offtopic oops

---------------------------------------------------------------------

** ** Prejudice, racial discrimination, stereotype, racial profiling

is often seen in closed unenlightened societies. smokin

* Individual personalities for a relationship should take preference. :cry:

bump laugh

bump

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 08:22 PM

You do realize what this means, right? If this is accurate, Donald Trump has just become indirectly responsible for the death of a journalist.

This is huge. :O

* A billionaire, representative of the little folks.
* I'm sure it must be allowed and a-ok laugh

** Only in Americalaugh

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 07:20 PM

Why yes.. Of course, more of... White people can't talk about race. So I am am going to teach you how to talk & act to minorities.
Lesson one.. Never refute them.
Hhhaa. * Severe Sarcasm*

Guess what?

Black men want that juicy white meat. Any EVERY white woman knows it, & has to deal with it.
Constantly. And no, most are NOT flattered.

http://youtu.be/gLuDx4J3ofk/

Yea.. I know, you can't relate.
Well.. We could start a SJM & indoctrinate you..or at least teach you how to be a black men magnet.. just by existing.

* Poor guys always having dem white folk chasing dem. frustrated
* "Don't you worry your pretty little head over this" laugh

---------------------------- 2016 ----------------------sad sad

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:59 PM

Money drives these changes and this is inexorably true as long as money is our god....

* You say money is your god. Take a "five" and just put a match to it and burn it. Now you have "taken charge of your life". / easy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

** In our place we have never had any comic books. Tons of real books that from time-to-time get dusted off. The kids do have a couple of paper backs that are for bathroom reading.
** Internet has taken over and replaced books. A click of the correct question and there is more real adventure for any kids!
** At N.A.S.A. my youngest got an award for building and launching the cheapest satellite, He did forget some of the interior parts so the data was scrambled.
** Youtube is educating this generation with real "action hero's". Just watching the real magic, science teachers on youtube speaks volumes.

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:19 PM

Looking to meet some new people in my area

Welcome to Mingle waving (do you all bite ?

* "Shark bites woman's arm in Boca Raton and won't let go" (4 hours ago)

* http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/16/health/shark-stuck-womans-arm-trnd/

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:15 PM

Is it so wrong

That I myself choose only to date white English males only as other races do absolutely nothing for me.

I can surely make my own choice who and what I date with out the abuse.

No, it is not so wrong... it is so right to choose to date only white English males. If the other races don't like it, tell them to go suck a lemon.

Don't take the abuse. Report them and block block block.

Good luck in your search.

oh btw...
There are a lot of other races reading the forums. So, I'll make sure they know you don't want to date them, by bumping this thread regularly.

bump

bump

bump

drinker

as promised

bump

drinker

* Interesting OP , In Ireland they have little people.

ErotiDoug's photo
Mon 05/16/16 05:50 PM

""The bison calf in Yellowstone National Park that two people placed in their SUV because they were afraid it was too cold had to be euthanized, the park announced Monday.
Park rangers repeatedly tried to reunite the calf with its herd, but it was rejected, and it had become a hazard as it approached people and cars.""
http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2016/05/16/rescued-yellowstone-bison-calf-euthanized/84448744/

what a crock...they kill it instead of letting someone adopt it? i'm not sure i believe this stupidity...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us/yellowstone-bison-calf-is-euthanized-after-trip-in-tourists-trunk.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.google.com/m?q=bison+calf+euthanized&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/park-service-euthanizes-rescued-bison-calf-yellowstone-n574806

i still say BS... have they not thought of washing the human stench off of it?
Hey dont shoot the messenger...I was just posting what I came across concerning this thread.

sorry, wasn't directed at you... i read all these stories a little while ago, and i think we are being lied to again, this time by the park service... there is/was no reason to kill it, and it makes no sense to kill it... i think it's just a propaganda story the park service put out to make sure people leave the animals alone...

* Nature Wins drinker
* YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO GETTING READY TO BLOW ITS CORK ?

ZONE ONE - INSTANT DEATH

ZONE 2 - 400,000 PEOPLE - 6 FEET OF ASH - INSTANT DEATH

ZONE 3 - 4 MILLION PEOPLE - 3 FEET OF ASH - ALMOST INSTANT DEATH

ZONE 4 - 1 TO 2 FEET OF ASH - MAYBE A MONTH OF LIFE - ONLY MAYBE

THE REST OF THE UNITED STATES - STARVATION AND THIRST TO DEATH.
THE ONLY CLEAR PLACE OF ASH SEEMED TO BE NEW ORLEANS.

THE ROADS ARE STARTING TO MELT INSIDE THE PARK AS WELL

http://www.earthmountainview.com/yellowstone/yellowstone.htm

** The only clear place is New Orleans laugh Orleans revenge :wink:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25