Community > Posts By > Tigardman

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:04 PM
Already uprooted my life and moved to Idaho with my ex. She would have to be "Aphrodite in the flesh" for me to do it again.

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:56 PM

So lets see....on cursory look TeeHee is

A) Gorgeous
B) Sassy
C) Humble (*cough*)
D) Not a computer genius
E) Likes Emoticons

Hmmm.....and thats not even with a glance at her profile!

TM

Well it's about time you did!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll ... whadaya think?!?

Quoted from your profile
"City Girl Interests, Country Girl Charm"
Great tag line. Sparks the Imagination.

Also, Gluck in the Nursing field. Have many in my family (2x aunt-RN/LPN, mom-LPN and grandmother-CNA)

TM

Great attitude as well Tee, Sassy > all

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:50 PM
Good luck Txs. Im sure youll do fine.

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:38 PM
Welcome aboard Natalie,

Similar circumstances as well, Starting over at 37 here in Portland,Or. Good luck to ya

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:36 PM
Shouldnt you be having this talk with him? Before you guess at his motives, at least give him the chance to answer it himself. Or have you already done that?

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:21 PM
Your current main image is pretty good, without the naked look.

tm

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:55 PM
So lets see....on cursory look TeeHee is

A) Gorgeous
B) Sassy
C) Humble (*cough*)
D) Not a computer genius
E) Likes Emoticons

Hmmm.....and thats not even with a glance at her profile!

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:48 PM

Be very careful the job market is still in the dumps!!

Some jobs still are, but you can see signs that the market is starting to turn up. Last week we got a big boost from more of Uncle Sams orders. Maybe im just trying to be a optimist.

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:42 PM
Welcome to Mingle Blab.

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:35 PM
Edited by Tigardman on Mon 06/15/09 05:36 PM

I want to move out of state. I don't really want to quit my current job and just move somewhere without any source of income. If I have to I will, but I want to avoid it, if possible.

My question is how do I go about getting a job out of state before moving to that area?

Does anyone have any experience doing something like this?

I did when I moved to Idaho, but I first went there on a scouting mission to see what sort of local places were hiring.

Im sure that if you have a destination in mind you can look up on the internet as far as Jobdango (or similar sites), or go through a temp agency near where you're moving. Unless of course the place you work at has any branches near there.

It is a challenge to find jobs in todays economy, but not impossible. Good luck in your search.

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:10 PM
I did when I first got onto Mingle. Just dont put all your faith in the Mutual Matches. Jump into the forums and be yourself.

Welcome to Mingle Captain,

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 05:04 PM
Edited by Tigardman on Mon 06/15/09 05:06 PM

I saw Star Trek last night

I thought it was really well done but the alternate universe part of it kinda threw me

and the Spock/Uhura thing was funny

and Scotty was really cute

EDIT: and I was REALLY impressed with Karl Urban as McCoy. He had the mannerisms and speech patterns down pat

That guy is in a whole lot of movies. I saw Star Trek and was trying to remember all the movies hes been in.

Riddi_k
Fellowship of the ring trilogy
Bourne Supremecy

Playing small parts. The guy needs his own shot at the main character. Id agree he was great in Star Trek!

To answer the forums..Star Trek was mine.

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:35 PM
No Pats

its like this!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:27 PM
Just come on in, pull up a barstool, order a drink and be yourself. Im sure you realize by now that finding a life partner is neither quick or easy. Might as well look for friends/kindred spirits here while you are bored. Who knows, you might find "him" here when you least expect it.

First things first....get a picture..*cough*. :tongue:

TM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 03:44 AM
Welcome to Mingle Amanda,

Great pics!

TM

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 09:13 PM
slaphead

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 09:05 PM

i bet all you ladies cream your pants when you fest your eyes upon my profile, and stare into the 2 year old picture

Such a smooth talker, I bet you get all the ladies!

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 09:21 AM
Q: Define "Catch-22?"

A: What the Steelers would do if you threw them 100 passes.

TM

no photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:42 AM
Edited by Tigardman on Sun 06/14/09 09:03 AM
Hello Gendi

Welcome to Mingle and the Oregon chat area. Just a warning though, the Oregon area is rather slow to respond (for whatever reason, usually you cant buy silence in Oregon). Anyway, just cruise and lurk, or join in some of the other public forums out there. Some great personalities on this site. Soon youll be addicted.

Great main pic, your smile is contagious. Guess everyone will just have to send you mail to ask questions about your likes/dislikes.

Have a great day,

TM

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 10:54 PM

Not sure I get mutual match either. They send me emails telling me someone wants to meet me on mutual match, but they won't tell you who! I've got three on my list but none have sent me any emails and I've emailed one in town who hasn't responded to that either! arrrrggghhh! LOL

Ive gotten several Mutual Matches from women that seemed appealing. So I'd send them a message and come to find out they hadnt ever hit yes to a mutual match. I think its Mingles way of "coercing" people into talking to one another.

While that idea isnt bad....I very rarely trust Mutual Matches anymore. If I see a woman that is intriguing, Ill send them a message.

TM