Community > Posts By > Tigardman

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:41 PM

well then welcome to the forums...and she is in mutual match...

Sooooo cruel to the new guy!

Welcome to Mingle BG

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:55 PM
At this point with what you described, regardless of what it is. Take it back. Something he did isnt working. Its his responsibility to fix it. You payed an extreme amount of money to have it fixed. Get it fixed, not half fixed.

I got quoted $400 bucks to replace the clutch on my Honda. I bought all the parts and did it myself for $86 bucks. Most of what you are paying for is the 4-6 hours of mechanics time thats listed in the book. Make him fix it.

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:47 PM
First off, what sorta car are we talking about?

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:42 PM
Edited by Tigardman on Wed 07/01/09 03:42 PM
Could be 1 of three things

1. Slave Cylinder

Here's a question for ya. If you put the clutch pedal to the floor
wait a second or two, then let your foot off as fast as you can,
does the clutch pedal return all the way to the top immediately?
Or does it pause an inch or so from the top and then return slowly?

2. Flywheel

Depending on the car, Oem parts can come bad straight from the box. Theres a piece of rubber/plastic thats job is to align the flywheel. These have been known to cause some of the same problems you are describing.

3. Throwout bearing

This is iffy, any mechanic worth his salt should have changed this piece when they redo the clutch. If they didnt, tell them to change it. Its pretty vital that once the clutch is out this low dollar piece needs to be changed upon replacement.

All three of those things should have been either replaced/serviced/looked at during a clutch job. If they havent, then you need to take it to another mechanic. These are musts when it comes to clutch jobs.

TM

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:28 PM
All indoor smoking is banned here in Oregon, as well as 10 feet from any door that leads into a public building. At the airport that is increased to 25 feet and farther in some instances.

TM

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:11 PM
Edited by Tigardman on Tue 06/30/09 04:11 PM

Ok. I'm doomed. Something's definitely not right here.

I dated two guys last year (not at the same time of course...shut up, Dan) that were both born on the same day. April 18th. Both had the same habits, almost identical tattoos in the same places and were pretty much worthless SOBs. Still fun to be around though...but that's not the point.

I met another guy a couple of weeks ago and you know what? His birthday is April 18th. Ok, I'm starting to get creeped out now. I mean what are the odds???

Should I run? Should I hide? WHAT???

I feel your pain. My date seems to be September 22-25th

Dated 2 different women, First her bday was September 22, second was September 23rd, and my ex wifes bday was sept 25th.

The spooky thing is that my bday is September 24th.

The group of friends I hung out with 5 out of the 6 were Libras. We all worked well together.

But Im beginning to think that finding a woman who is also a Libra is bad juju. Time shall tell.

TM

PS Oh..Shut up Dan

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:03 PM
Welcome to you both.

TM

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:18 AM

Jif ROCKS. Creamy kind only!

What exactly did you need guidance on? Your choice of accoutrements? I recommend strawberry jam.

Marry Me? love

I dunno. How do you feel about pickled beets?

Hmmmm.....we might have to call in counseling on this one!

Can I at least eat my cold, straight-from-the-can ravioli?

As long as you can share the fork. :wink:

Oh, FORK you, Tig. That's where I draw the line!! :wink: laugh

Dueling spoons at dawn woman...En Garde! laugh

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:13 PM
1 fish inch per gallon as a general rule. You can tempt fate and try to generate more airation in your tank to increase this number, but over time youll do more maintenance and such with the increased fish load.

Iirc the Giant Danios are 2-3 inches long?

6-7 if they are 2 inches long.

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 06:41 PM
smokin Honey

Great Profile.

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 03:13 PM
Welcome aboard Boss,

Pull up a chair, grab a drink and enjoy.

drinker

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 04:00 AM

there's no need to fear

Underdog is here

it's fine

Took the words right out of my mouth Quiet.

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 03:57 AM

I'm NEW...CUM GET IT!!

Welcome to Mingle Sassy.

Great name btw....but do tell us a little more about yourself!

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 03:50 AM

What exactly did you need guidance on? Your choice of accoutrements? I recommend strawberry jam.

Marry Me? love

Can I at least eat my cold, straight-from-the-can ravioli?

As long as you can share the fork. :wink:

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 03:35 AM
Get a picture (or multiple pictures) that gives the women some indication of what you look like. The picture you have now is cool, but maybe have it as a secondary that shows you do enjoy outdoor activities.

Tell them a little more about yourself,what you are looking for in a woman/friend/etc. Right now the profile is a little vague.

TM

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:15 PM
Better than a phone call asking if you are there?

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:13 PM

I went home to North Idaho. Had a great hiking day up in the mountains on Thursday. Up to Fern Falls and Shadow Falls and Cedar Grove.

Lots of pics, still on my camera and thumb drive. Gotta work through them. Going to do 4 large pictures and make a wall display.

Lost my Bedouin Star jacket at a Greek restaurant. Went and had a great dinner at Wolf Lodge.

Wolf Lodge, great place to eat at. Used to live a hop, skip and a jump from there.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 07:44 PM
Love the Beatles, everytime I hear that song I think back to who I thought was Billy Shears back when I was 7..........

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 04:12 PM

Marry Me? love

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 02:44 PM
It was good..although not as good as the first one. My biggest gripe about the transformers movies is the screen is so busy, you can hardly define whats happening to whom when it comes to the transformers fight sequences.

The special effects in the movie were incredible though. Ill give them kudos on that.

Give it a 3 out of 4.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15