Community > Posts By > Tigardman

no photo
Sat 04/02/11 01:51 PM
Think of the worse scenerio that could happen if things go bad. Be prepared to deal with that if this friend thing does indeed go forward. Thats just my 2cents. /shrug

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:00 PM

Well, doesn't look like many people have utilized this post for any success stories in a while.... but I suppose I will.

Met the love of my life via these forums with a "rate my profile" post. Got razzed to the bone by many regular forum perosnalities,(newbie bashing CAN be fun), one of these posters was Tigardman.

He sent me my first email with suggestions for my new profile. We razzeled each other back and forth for weeks. Super witty, smart, caring, funny guy that made me excited to check what he had sent me next.

Next thing I knew, I'd opened up for dating. He drove almost 300 miles to meet with me. I opened my front door to find the man of my dreams standing there. Evrything has gone so well it's been hard to fathom that it all started here on this website. Fire and passion in the biggest love I've ever felt.....finally, found here, and we are proof. I have never met a man with so much in common with me.

It's been 3 weeks exclusively dating and I feel like I've known him all my life already. It's taken years for me to get to know someone this well. It really could not be ANY better than this, and I am not one to ever say that. SO not letting this man go.
He's a total keeper......

Thanks Mingle!
Good luck to all....Mountainwatergirl (MWG)

For the first time in my life I have found what I can only describe as "Destined Love". I have told her many times that I didnt know what I did right in my life for someone like her to fall in love with me, whatever it was, I thank my lucky stars every night for that.

The first time I messaged Mountain, I took a chance. I shared with her some of my guesses as to what type of woman she was. Fate took charge and led to us meeting 300 miles away from my home. For 300 miles I drove with anxious energy guiding me. When I opened the door to first meet Mountain face to face, I was trembling. She was breathtaking, I couldnt keep from staring at her for the next 5 days.

We forged a bond during those 5 days that I havent ever felt before. Like a familiar friend we spent the next 5 days, her showing me her hometown and the amazing things surrounding it. I knew at that time that I had met my True Love. I told her the only words I could use to describe it was..."Magical" and "Electric". Like a lightning storm, she ignited something within me that has charged this last month with pure joy.

This woman is my dream come true. Plain and simple.

Thanks for the chance at this Mingle Staff, You have changed my life for the better.

Tigardman

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 10:05 PM

So people CAN really find someone to date and find love on this site... I posted a couple weeks ago a topic asking how many people are finding dates here... mostly people said not really...

Well, let it be known that I did finally find a super cool, wonderful, funny, witty, generous man to fall in love with here on this site..... Been talking for over a month and meeting for the first time this weekend...

Tigardman + Mountainwatergirl! NICE!!

Keep trying peoples...

Congrats! That's awesome! flowerforyou Make sure he treats you right!

Update 7/19

Just spent the last 5 days together with Mountainwatergirl and it was just like 2 old friends reuniting. I dont think we could have even fathomed the kind of chemistry that went on during that time. I feel like Ive been lost all these years and finally found that person that makes me feel whole again. From the trip to Crater Lake (great views and great company) to the Old town trip to Jacksonville to visit some of the oldest buildings in Oregon. All culminating with the fabulous Greek dinner that she and her friend cooked for us. Truly the best time Ive had in decades.

Mingle2 has made this possible. This site is a lighthouse in a storm.

Candace, You are my lost love. I feel like we have known each other our entire lives. Thanks to you, I feel truly alive.

TM

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:17 PM
We will Mirror, Thanks to everyone that has responded to Mountains topic. I have truly met the woman of my dreams on this site, It does happen.

TM

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:55 AM
If its something im familiar with , Im comfortable with a leadership role. If not, ill follow the best capable person in line.

Im a firm believer in the statement

Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:44 AM

happy :smile: hey what do you people think of my pic, guys or girls, id appreciate honesty!!

i'd hit it 3 times,3 times,3 times!

and yall thought i was just gonna say "i'd hit it",fooled ya! smokin

Honestly, I was lookin forward to seeing that line JT. Letting a brotha down here!

Anyway, lookin good KK, Welcome to Mingle.

TM

no photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:39 AM
Welcome to Mingle Gotcha.

Looks like youll be tending bar tonight, make mine a double!

drinker

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 03:18 PM
Had to recently put my 13 year old German Shepherd to sleep about 5 months ago. I rescued her from the pound and she turned into an incredibly good hound. Smart, loyal and sweet in all her quirkiness. Was very well behaved and had been a constant companion throughout a tough time in my life.

Sorry for your loss Unique, we all feel your heartache.

TM

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:59 AM
Just pray his Posse doesnt want to hang as well!

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 02:50 AM
1. 60s BC to meet Julius Caesar
2. 1500s to meet Leonardo da Vinci
3. 330 BC to meet Alexander the Great at his pinnacle

Great historic figures are a fascination of mine. These people shaped the world that we live in today. What a tremendous gift it would be to meet and truly understand these people.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 03:33 PM
If dreams are part of our past lives, warnings and/or predictions of the future, wouldnt that mean that EVERYONE had at least some Precognitive powers? Or "something" is at least letting us glance at some form of higher power?

IDK, personally dreams need to be taken with a grain of salt. I think its part of our imaginations that fuel our dreams and any relevance to the real world is purely chance. Say what you will, but most anything can be turned so that it reflects something you want it to be.

TM

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:05 PM
The advertisement window in IMs seems to close me out as well upon occassion. Its almost to the point where I use Yahoo Messenger or the like if at all possible.

TM

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 03:27 PM

once, when I was younger, I had pseudo sex.

rofl

no photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:27 PM
Why was non-alcoholic beer created?

Why drive a lowered truck?

Why is the sky blue?

Why is water wet?

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:24 PM

Strangely enough, being online overrides my shy button.

:thumbsup:

Im the same way,& btw Welcome to Mingle Ispen

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 03:48 PM

Change your default pic to the one in the green shirt. I think its your best pic.
The main pic is too blurry.
I think more younger guys would respond to the one in the green shirt.:wink:

The picture in the green shirt is definitely your best pic IMO. Make it your main and watch the emails flood in! I would change the allowed ages for the people emailing you if it bothers you about their ages.

But you are beautiful, any man (young or old) would be lucky.

TM

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 03:48 AM
Good Profile and the pics are great.

Theres only 1 potential problem I see........

The Packers? slaphead

TM

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:18 PM
Skip the texting, go out for coffee/dinner, do the face to face thing, and know what you want. Doesnt sound like you are sure of what exactly you want.

Face to face you get the bonus of actually seeing someones body language (this should tell you a lot). In todays world, be different, be personable, be yourself.

TM

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:49 PM
sport

NOUN:

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
A particular form of this activity.
An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
An active pastime; recreation.

Technically all of them are sports per say.

Opinion wise, Id say that out of those 4, I wouldnt put nascar down as a sport. Id have to classify it as an obsession.

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:40 PM
Taking my girl out and going to have some fun.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15