Community > Posts By > SassyEuro2

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 10:20 AM
Well... there is a forum for Tennesse, if you would like to make a thread there also.
And do searches for your region. And there are other date sites, paid & free, with & without forums.

And you may want to edit your profile.
Just a suggestion. Because it seems a bit hostile.

.* I know... I know... about mine. But, I am not here looking * laugh

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 09:49 AM

was the article real?

http://youtu.be/7uegGlEvPp4/
6:45

The article is real. What it reports, is complete BS.

I find it hard to believe, that Obama or ANYONE that became an American President, would be that STUPID, to say those things on TV.... even if they meant it.

There would be chaos.... scared

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 09:29 AM
It just ANOTHER excuse to be violent.
(Just like the rallies & the riots)

It has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Some child predators & rapists try to convince people that the VICTIM was asking for it, or flirting with them.

IT IS NO DIFFERENT frustrated
The evil was already in them & waiting devil

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 08:17 AM

Queen Tiye

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 07:56 AM
Violent crowd attacks, insults homeless woman guarding Trump’s Hollywood star (VIDEOS) * Disturbing videos *

A black homeless woman guarding Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star was the victim of violent harassment by an anti-Trump crowd. Videos of the abuse show people yelling at the woman and knocking her to the ground as the insults continue.

A number of videos titled ‘Crazy 4 Trump’ posted on YouTube show a crowd of people surrounding the woman as she holds up banners in support for the Republican presidential nominee. Her hand-written signs promote pro-Trump messages like “Twenty million illegals and Americans sleep on the streets in tents” and “Donald Trump - keeping it real”.

Some of the banners included provocative language, including one targeting the US president, reading, “Obama threw our black ***** under the bus, he owes the Clintons, flip this script (get off the Clinton plantation).”

A crowd on Hollywood Boulevard, not a hotspot for Trump supporters, did not share the woman’s political preferences. Nor did they choose to let her be.

[Warning: Videos below contain explicit language]

People are heard yelling insults at the woman, but one man temporarily stops the insults.

“Alright, guys, we are all very upset about Trump, what he said, what he’s done to our country, but yelling at this woman will not save the situation,” he said. “Just go and vote on November 8, and we will all forget about this guy.”

His words calmed the crowd briefly, but verbal abuses continued as someone started accusing the woman of “spewing” hate.

Soon, the situation turned violent, with some physically assaulting the woman and damaging her property. She was knocked off her feet, her cart overturned and her banners torn to pieces.

Once she was down, she remained on the sidewalk. Some in the crowd urged others not to touch or help the woman, while others asked if she needed water.

The woman had been guarding Trump’s star since millionaire activist James Otis hammered it beyond recognition on Wednesday night. Otis was arrested for felony vandalism, but then released on $20,000 bail until a court hearing on November 18.

Otis said Thursday that he took a sledgehammer and destroyed Trump’s star as a show of support for women who accused the GOP candidate of sexual assault. If convicted, Otis could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and pay a $10,000 fine.

Trump’s star, which he received in 2007 for his NBC show ‘The Apprentice’, has since been restored.

http://www.rt.com/usa/364631-crowd-attacks-homeless-trump/

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 07:21 AM
Well... this 1950 thing of " I love your mind, not your body", will NOT work on Western women. Or get them to leave the country.

Just saying spock

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 06:45 AM
was the article real?

http://youtu.be/7uegGlEvPp4/
6:45

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 06:39 AM

Im 35... not my fault if im look younger than my age....:)

Yea.. I know what you mean.
I don't look 100. Must be the cold temps in North Pole drinker

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 05:52 AM

No, it's a joke. I just want to say hi to everyone :blush:

Great attention grabber :thumbsup:

Welcome

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 05:49 AM

how ridiculous to make this kind of generalization

perhaps it needs to be defined

what is a "bad boy" anyhow?

for me it does not bring to mind someone I would want to know

more like

criminal

cruel

manipulative

user

bum

loser

laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 05:09 AM
PRESIDENT OBAMA CONFIRMS HE WILL REFUSE TO LEAVE OFFICE IF TRUMP IS ELECTED

http://usaaroundtheworldnews.com/president-obama-confirms-he-will-refuse-to-leave-office-if-trump-is-elected?v=u8xMnjHcfTO2K7STAhrrSJRG1C0otU00jla1lGl&page=2/

When asked by the CNN anchor if he would remain in charge, Obama’s response was firm. “I am not standing down as president if it means four years of President Trump,” he said categorically.

The president was asked what exact lengths he would go to, to prevent the billionaire from being sworn in on January, 20th, 2017. “I am prepared to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ in our citizens thereby taking their vote away from them,” he confessed.

“Wait, you’re willing to impeach the American people as voters?” a possibly stunned Blitzer asked. “Yes, if necessary,” the President responded. “I cannot allow him into this chair, with his finger so close to the button. The power would go to his head immediately.”

Obama even suggested he will barricade himself and his family inside the White House if it means stopping the Trump family from taking up residency there.

“I’ve instructed the Secret Service to use full force in defending the White House from the Trump family. Joe has alre...
When asked by the CNN anchor if he would remain in charge, Obama’s response was firm. “I am not standing down as president if it means four years of President Trump,” he said categorically.

The president was asked what exact lengths he would go to, to prevent the billionaire from being sworn in on January, 20th, 2017. “I am prepared to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ in our citizens thereby taking their vote away from them,” he confessed.

“Wait, you’re willing to impeach the American people as voters?” a possibly stunned Blitzer asked. “Yes, if necessary,” the President responded. “I cannot allow him into this chair, with his finger so close to the button. The power would go to his head immediately.”

Obama even suggested he will barricade himself and his family inside the White House if it means stopping the Trump family from taking up residency there.

“I’ve instructed the Secret Service to use full force in defending the White House from the Trump family. Joe has already expressed his willingness to die multiple times in order to keep them out of here.”

When questioned by Howard Stern, Trump seemed unconcerned by the President’s stance. “Don’t worry, we’ll get some of the second amendment people to sort him out pretty quickly.”

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 05:05 AM
Hummm..... spock

http://youtu.be/2_PviWYZvoA/
12:00 min. Dave Hodges .com

A DARK HORSE - PAUL RYAN.
He filed to run for President
on Jan 30, 2016.

He could be, GLOBALIST PLAN B.

If all fails to stop Trump & Clinton is being portrayed as a crazy, sick old lady, criminal etc. (who will probably be pardoned & she sent a lot of money overseas that doesn't have an extradition treaty with us).

The House Speaker is NEXT in line of succession.

Legally, it can not be Obama or Biden.
Unless, martial law is declared.

*Ryan: Open borders /Free Trade / TTP agreement*

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 10:54 PM

I ve notice this.. Why young girls/ guys like a old man/woman.... And old man/woman like young girls/guys?.... Why they dont like same as their ages?

I don't think most people are like this.
And I would personally avoid them.
I think they are selfish, want instant gratification, and live in the NOW & don't plan or see the future.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 10:32 PM
I have read LOTS of posts (on other sites), & Tweets on this. One stands out & makes me cringe.

QUOTE:

LockHerUpWarden ‏@usplaymoney
@SpeakerRyan @alexandraheuser They just want to make sure Obama can Pardon her if she loses election

QUOTE:

mad

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:40 PM
“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

Hummm... Fixing elections in Palestine and fixing elections here. Hillary has a pattern.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:36 PM
2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

On September 5, 2006, Eli Chomsky was an editor and staff writer for the Jewish Press, and Hillary Clinton was running for a shoo-in re-election as a U.S. senator. Her trip making the rounds of editorial boards brought her to Brooklyn to meet the editorial board of the Jewish Press.

The tape was never released and has only been heard by the small handful of Jewish Press staffers in the room. According to Chomsky, his old-school audiocassette is the only existent copy and no one has heard it since 2006, until today when he played it for the Observer.

The tape is 45 minutes and contains much that is no longer relevant, such as analysis of the re-election battle that Sen. Joe Lieberman was then facing in Connecticut. But a seemingly throwaway remark about elections in areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority has taken on new relevance amid persistent accusations in the presidential campaign by Clinton’s Republican opponent Donald Trump that the current election is “rigged.”

Hillary Clinton listens to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speak during the third U.S. presidential debate at the Thomas & Mack Center on October 19, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Speaking to the Jewish Press about the January 25, 2006, election for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority), Clinton weighed in about the result, which was a resounding victory for Hamas (74 seats) over the U.S.-preferred Fatah (45 seats).

“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea—offered by a national political leader, no less—that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”

Some eyebrows were also raised when then-Senator Clinton appeared to make a questionable moral equivalency.

Eli Chomsky, photographed today at the Observer offices, participated in an interview with Hillary Clinton at the Jewish Press in 2006. - Observer

Regarding capturing combatants in war—the June capture of IDF soldier Gilad Shalit by Hamas militants who came across the Gaza border via an underground tunnel was very much front of mind—Clinton can be heard on the tape saying, “And then, when, you know, Hamas, you know, sent the terrorists, you know, through the tunnel into Israel that killed and captured, you know, kidnapped the young Israeli soldier, you know, there’s a sense of like, one-upsmanship, and in these cultures of, you know, well, if they captured a soldier, we’ve got to capture a soldier.”

Equating Hamas, which to this day remains on the State Department’s official list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, with the armed forces of a close American ally was not what many expected to hear in the Jewish Press editorial offices, which were then at Third Avenue and Third Street in Brooklyn. (The paper’s office has since moved to the Boro Park section of Brooklyn.) The use of the phrase “these cultures” is also a bit of a head-scratcher.

According to Chomsky, Clinton was “gracious, personable and pleasant throughout” the interview, taking about an hour to speak to, in addition to himself, managing editor Jerry Greenwald, assistant to the publisher Naomi Klass Mauer, counsel Dennis Rapps and senior editor Jason Maoz.

Another part of the tape highlights something that was relatively uncontroversial at the time but has taken on new meaning in light of the current campaign—speaking to leaders with whom our country is not on the best terms. Clinton has presented a very tough front in discussing Russia, for example, accusing Trump of unseemly ardor for strongman Vladimir Putin and mocking his oft-stated prediction that as president he’d “get along” with Putin.

Chomsky is heard on the tape asking Clinton what now seems like a prescient question about Syria, given the disaster unfolding there and its looming threat to drag the U.S., Iran and Russia into confrontation.

“Do you think it’s worth talking to Syria—both from the U.S. point [of view] and Israel’s point [of view]?”

Clinton replied, “You know, I’m pretty much of the mind that I don’t see what it hurts to talk to people. As long as you’re not stupid and giving things away. I mean, we talked to the Soviet Union for 40 years. They invaded Hungary, they invaded Czechoslovakia, they persecuted the Jews, they invaded Afghanistan, they destabilized governments, they put missiles 90 miles from our shores, we never stopped talking to them,” an answer that reflects her mastery of the facts but also reflects a willingness to talk to Russia that sounds more like Trump 2016 than Clinton 2016.

Shortly after, she said, “But if you say, ‘they’re evil, we’re good, [and] we’re never dealing with them,’ I think you give up a lot of the tools that you need to have in order to defeat them…So I would like to talk to you [the enemy] because I want to know more about you. Because if I want to defeat you, I’ve got to know something more about you. I need different tools to use in my campaign against you. That’s my take on it.”

A final bit of interest to the current campaign involves an articulation of phrases that Trump has accused Clinton of being reluctant to use. Discussing the need for a response to terrorism, Clinton said, “I think you can make the case that whether you call it ‘Islamic terrorism’ or ‘Islamo-fascism,’ whatever the label is we’re going to give to this phenomenon, it’s a threat. It’s a global threat. To Europe, to Israel, to the United States…Therefore we need a global response. It’s a global threat and it needs a global response. That can be the, sort of, statement of principle…So I think sometimes having the global vision is a help as long as you realize that underneath that global vision there’s a lot of variety and differentiation that has to go on.”

It’s not clear what she means by a global vision with variety and differentiation, but what’s quite clear is that the then-senator, just five years after her state was the epicenter of the September 11 attacks, was comfortable deploying the phrase “Islamic terrorism” and the even more strident “Islamo-fascism,” at least when meeting with the editorial board of a Jewish newspaper.

In an interview before the Observer heard the tape, Chomsky told the Observer that Clinton made some “odd and controversial comments” on the tape. The irony of a decade-old recording emerging to feature a candidate making comments that are suddenly relevant to voters today was not lost on Chomsky, who wrote the original story at the time. Oddly enough, that story, headlined “Hillary Clinton on Israel, Iraq and Terror,” is no longer available on jewishpress.com and even a short summary published on the Free Republic offers a broken link that can no longer surface the story.

“I went to my bosses at the time,” Chomsky told the Observer. “The Jewish Press had this mindset that they would not want to say anything offensive about anybody—even a direct quote from anyone—in a position of influence because they might need them down the road. My bosses didn’t think it was newsworthy at the time. I was convinced that it was and I held onto it all these years.”

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/
*Audio & Embedded Links*

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:10 PM

Yeah.... It is mighty tempting when I have so few options, but I know you are right.

Ask yourself, " Can I take all that, day in & day out stuff " laugh
I could not.
When my ex was working and gone 10-14 hrs.. or away for 2 weeks at the time... I was overjoyed to see him...... " Honey can I kiss your feet ? " smitten

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:49 PM

Don't do it.

1. If the relationship don't work out, you're stuck working together.

2. If the company goes belly-up, you'll both be out of work.

This ^^^^^

3- Everyone including couples, need space & privacy

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:46 PM
New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Anthony Weiner’s Electronic Devices

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/clinton-emails-found-during-fbi-investigation-of-weiner-sexting/66490146/

*Embedded Links*

WASHINGTON — Federal law enforcement
officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said that emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, and that they “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”
The Run-Up
The podcast that makes sense of the most delirious stretch of the 2016 campaign.

Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. was taking steps to “determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.” He said he did not know how long it would take to review the emails, or whether the new information was significant.

The announcement comes as Mr. Trump has fallen behind Mrs. Clinton in most national polls and in many battleground states. Polls have been tightening in recent days, however, amid the daily release of hacked Clinton campaign emails published by WikiLeaks.

Mr. Trump seized on the F.B.I. action on Friday at a rally in New Hampshire. To cheers of “lock her up” from his supporters, Mr. Trump said: “Hillary Clinton’s corruption is on a scale we have never seen before. We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the Oval Office.”

After deriding the F.B.I. for weeks as inept and corrupt, Mr. Trump went on to praise the law enforcement agency.

“I have great respect for the fact that the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. are now willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made,” Mr. Trump said. “This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understand. It is everybody’s hope that it is about to be corrected.”

The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to the development. As Mrs. Clinton arrived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, she waved at the press gathered on the tarmac but ignored shouted questions.

The Republican National Committee also cheered the new attention on Mrs. Clinton’s emails as a potential turning point in the race.

“The F.B.I.’s decision to reopen their criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s secret email server just 11 days before the election shows how serious this discovery must be,” Reince Priebus, chairman of the R.N.C., said in a statement. “This stunning development raises serious questions about what records may not have been turned over and why, and whether they show intent to violate the law.”

In September, Mr. Comey announced that the F.B.I. had closed the investigation after determining that no one should face criminal charges. But Mr. Comey did criticize Mrs. Clinton and her aides for what he termed the “extremely careless” handling of sensitive information.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 11:41 AM
FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found ‒ Comey

The FBI has learned of more emails involving Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she headed the State Department, FBI Director James Comey told several members of Congress, telling them he is reopening the investigation.

“In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of email that appear to be pertinent” to Clinton’s investigation, Comey wrote to the chairs of several relevant congressional committees, adding that he was briefed about the messages on Thursday. “I agree that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”

FBI Director Comey, in letter to members of Congress, says FBI is investigating additional emails in Clinton privat… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/792049409244663809
— (@BraddJaffy) Oct 28 2016

The FBI director cautioned, however, that the bureau has yet to assess the importance of the material, and that he doesn’t know how long that will take.

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened
— Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse) October 28, 2016

Stocks fell after Comey’s announcement, CNBC reported.

Representative Bob Goodlatte (R-Virginia), chair of the House Judiciary Committee, praised the decision to reopen the case.

“Now that the FBI has reopened the matter, it must conduct the investigation with impartiality and thoroughness,” he said in a statement. “The American people deserve no less and no one should be above the law.”

Almost 15,000 new Clinton emails were discovered in September, but it's unclear if the announced investigation relates to them or other correspondence. The newly discovered emails are not related to Wikileaks or the Clinton Foundation, law enforcement sources told CNN’s Evan Perez.

In mid-October, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, promised at least “four new hearings” after Congress returns from recess in November based on the new emails, which lawmakers received but have not been made public.

"This is a flashing red light of potential criminality," Chaffetz said.

The new evidence points to a “quid pro quo” arrangement between the FBI and the State Department, he noted.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) renewed his call for Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to “suspend all classified briefings for Secretary Clinton until this matter is fully resolved.”

“Yet again, Hillary Clinton has nobody but herself to blame,” Ryan said in a statement. “This decision, long overdue, is the result of her reckless use of a private email server, and her refusal to be forthcoming with federal investigators.”

The Clinton campaign does not appear to have responded to Comey’s decision yet, but Kellyanne Conway, Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign manager, applauded the decision.

“That is superb. That is extraordinary news for the American people,” she told Yahoo News.

A great day in our campaign just got even better. FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton probe @CNNPolitics http://cnn.it/2eXQL0z
— (@KellyannePolls) Oct 28 2016

“They are reopening the case into her criminal and illegal conduct that threatens the security of the United States,” Trump said in Manchester, New Hampshire, 10 minutes after learning about the reopening of the case. “We must not let her take her criminal scheme into the Oval Office.”

“I have great respect for the fact that the FBI and the Department of Justice have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made,” he said. “This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understand, and it is everybody’s hope that it is about to be corrected.”

“With that being said, the rest of my speech is going to be so boring. Should I even make the speech?” he joked before turning to his prepared remarks.

FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found ‒ Comey

http://www.rt.com/usa/364586-comey-reopens-clinton-investigation/

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25