Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:57 AM
Musichic....you deserve it..
Teachers (kumus here) ROCK...your guys are unspoken heros!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:55 AM
Amen to keeping up with friends!!!

NEVER CUT YOURSELF OFF FROM FRIENDS...'CAUSE THAT NEW HONEY MAY NOT REALIZE WHAT A KEEPER YOU ARE AND RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!

Keep on keeping on.
Wishing everyone happiness!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:52 AM
Hi bonniebelle, flame....

Yes...so far so good...
Trying to clear out old e mails on my yahoo...
so many jokes...so little time.

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:22 PM
Hi flame....yeppers its countdown about 15 minutes to telephone call...
I might just...

Anyways....I posted some real cop jokes today and no one looked at it...I think they thought it was the same as yesterday.... look under do you need a laugh.

I was on another company's forum. One thing I do like is when you scan over to look at their photos.. the photos zoom in...better view.

Its been quiet here today.

Catch ya maybe at least one time later....

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:26 PM
Hi flame,
Got dragged to a meeting where a child with special health concerns has to be evaluated to see if she can our school.

The child is tiny and I belive that she had heart surgery a 4 days old, cancer in remission, and had a bone marrow donation. She is 5 and weighs only 35 pounds.

We'll see...

Anyhow no special plans....supposed to call this guy from Oregon tonite.....I'll have to e mail u on that one.

They are having an Open House here at school...
Stew/Rice dinner...
The main thing is I don't get home too early...
roommates nite off tonite...aaargh..

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:44 PM
Good for you musichic!!

Hi flame.

I've been held captive by a kindergartner. She is 5 and has a fresh question about every 45 seconds. Her guardian can't pick her up so my bundle full of joy is with me until 1:15PM...
30 MINUTES AND COUNTING!!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:07 AM
Bonniebelle...sounds as tho' you're ready for the red carpet..

Have a good day at school music...play nice with the other kids!!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:04 AM
Welcomeflowerforyou
Forums, forums, forums:banana:

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:01 AM
Hi all...I can't believe I ate that much McDonald's breakfast.whoa I need drop down and do 100 situps...Yeah, like thats going to happen..tongue2
Bet the kids at school would pay money to see thatrofl rofl

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:56 AM
THESE POLICE COMMENTS WERE TAKEN OFF ACTUAL CAR VIDEOS AROUND THE COUNTRY:

"You know, the lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."

"Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They stretch after awhile."

"If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless doucument."

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."

"You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"

"Yes sir you cab talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

"Warning! You want a warning? OK, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

"No sir, we don't have quotas any more. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."

"Yeah we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:24 PM
Sure...go ahead and post away flame...

Musichic you sure need humor to deal with students...

I'd like to think there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/26/08 05:21 PM
Sometimes at peace with yourself and worry free. Other times is seems so sad and lonesome...the urge to reach out and have someone to touch and hold creeps up in waves and then thankfully ebbs away...

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:59 PM
Actual comments made on NYC Public School report cards.
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.rant
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.think
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an "idiot"sad
5. Your son has set low personal standards, and then consistantly fails to achieve them.huh
6. The student has a "full six pack" but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.yawn
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.oops
10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.whoa
11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.frustrated
12. The wheel is turning, but the hamster is definitely dead.

The teachers were reprimanded.pitchfork

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/26/08 12:02 PM
Aloha Kool, flame, bonniebelle, skyhook,

The seasons all blend over here... winter we get a lot of rain and its generally cooler.

Cooler is my favorite season.

We do have seasons like mango season, when all the beautiful fruit is growing and ripening on the trees. There also seems to be times when the beautiful shower trees are blossoming in yellows, pinks and other colors...their blossoms cover the grass so that it looks like your walking on soft colored blossoms.

Cheers and great days to all!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:13 PM
Challenging windrunner55 of Thief River Falls to come on over...

Erlene aka: polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:03 PM

I don't know where the guys in complete sentences hang out. Maybe you have to advertise in neon over the freeway....they might catch us between cellular callsbiggrin

Nice to see you soprano1too.
Welcome and catch you a little later.flowers

Seems like men don't know how to communicate anymore you get an email it'll say,"I'd like to talk to you", so you write back then you get a reply back "hi, how are you?" That's communicating? My fish talk more than that

Thats too good and too true:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/25/08 08:57 PM
Good luck with school, musichic.

Bonniebelle, just about heading out for home sweet home.

Keep going to the big city, I think its good for your sole!!
NITE NITE

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:42 PM
1. children starving to death anywhere with bloated bellies

2. the leaders of North Korea, and Russia
I believe they are power hungry and care little about anyone but themselves

3. lie to save a life your's or anyone elses...

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:31 PM
happiness is being with a warm puppy or having smile at you when you least expect it...
Happiness is running into an old friend and catching up like you've never been apart

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/25/08 05:42 PM
No...Still want to shop,plan meals, cook together.

Dream together and even sit comfortably in silence together.

In fun the other day, on the spur of the moment stuck my hand under my male friends tight, tight, shirt.....shocked just to see if I could....shocked really he was bursting at his buttons...embarassed:angel: and he asked me wore a different tight shirt everytime he saw me, would I do that again...drool

Then I thought later, OMG, is that the closest I've gotten to intimate contact since when...

Human touch again in this lifetime please...tongue2