Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 07:38 PM
That is a great solid statement...

Could almost feel my friends and I being lifted up!!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 07:35 PM
bigsmile Doing good flame. Just took off a few minutes to watch our cheerleaders...they are all sizes and strengths. They are so cute to me tho.
Have to admire their spirit.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This has been a pleasant day. Thinking of joining the mingleinhonolulu.org again for the $1 movie...
Don't Mess With Zohan.... wanted to see it before, but missed it.

Have one guy from my home state writing to me. Seems nice and more the stable type...but have some thoughts that maybe he is a little too conservative for me..... yeah wild woman aching to get outpitchfork

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 06:58 PM
Hello sage, flame....

I rarely get headaches....but serious knee aches...tears
God bless you Alleve. Most times it is early in the morning....but sometimes evenings if I have been out toting heavy bags and not wearing the right shoes...frustrated

Ah boo hoo..biggrin biggrin

It looks like a promising cool evening, I might catch a $1.00 movie.:banana:

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 05:19 PM
Names...neither do I absorb them.

Females...yeah...how many more of them do I need to know..kidding.

If I think I'm never going to see them again...instant erase..

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 05:06 PM
Thanks for info.

I checked the space where it says, do you want to turn off IM....and I didn't. I have received other IM's but possibly not on this forum.

IM aren't necessary to me anyway. Its just a bit irritating that it says it's trying to connect over and over.

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:09 PM
I can't ever seem to receive them. I looked in settings, account profile, etc.
I don't think I did anything to stop instant messages.????

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 12:51 PM
Too young for me...tears
Nice profile...
Don't sell yourself short, you look like a winner!waving

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:40 AM
:thumbsup: HI flame, musichic,

Well...went out with a group, Minglein.org...Compadres Mexican. Atmosphere good, good company, overpriced....really how much should beans and rice cost??? Bets its cheap in Arizona, bonniebelle...

Great to get out on a Wednesday nite tho:banana: :banana:

Had a tasty iced coffee from 7eleven, must of had a zillion calories because it tasted yummy.

Cheers and have a great day!!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/20/08 05:22 PM
Thanks sage.

I won't spend it all...landlord always get the first blood money.

There is a Mexican nite out with my name on it...got to have at least one treat....

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:14 PM

ALOHA ROB...Thought the Miami Beach bunnies kidnapped you..scared
Aloha, Carold, musichic, flame, sage, and whoever alse I missed....

Doing the payday dance:banana: :banana: :banana: If I am lucky both work checks will be there..and I can budget better.

Cheers
in support of Poly's good fortune
dance :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile
Boy I could use a second job job nights maybe 3 days a week hmmm an extra check. Would make a good Christmas.

I know what you mean...had 2 part-times, but down to 1 and need to pick another....

I heard one of the new teachers here at my school not understanding why his check is so low...He was so stressed and the payroll lady was not here. Sometimes its scary...

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:51 PM

glad to hear you're doing great, i will answer email little later. going to Kingman "yes!"
this day is looking up mmmmm. :banana: bigsmile
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Whats a Kingman??? Is it a mall, big city???

Hi Bonnie, flame.... Its a good day when there isn't a room full of munchkins that I have to check their heads for head lice (ukus)...tears

Gotta find some trouble out there....bigsmile

polypeasant's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:36 PM
ALOHA ROB...Thought the Miami Beach bunnies kidnapped you..scared
Aloha, Carold, musichic, flame, sage, and whoever alse I missed....

Doing the payday dance:banana: :banana: :banana: If I am lucky both work checks will be there..and I can budget better.

Cheers

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:56 PM
MUSICHIC...

We are everywhere..

You are in PA, so you must be a late nite lady..

If you like jokes or other let me know. My regular account is on yahoooooooooooo:banana:

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:52 PM
Musichic...
Did you ever contact that guy art collector...

Anyways as soon as old sage catches up on his sleep...he'll find out the foxes have been in his henhousebiggrin :heart: :heart: :heart:

Where is our classy man rob these days... romance must be keeping him busy too!!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:39 PM
Hi musichic...

Just changed it today...figured maybe people were tired of me lying down on the job.

Made my friend take a roll of me and put a few up...

So there is some romance a brewing...buckethand....
Happy that something new is happening on this forum...

I was just on yahoo reading my jokes...
Wish I could pass them on here...:banana:

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:20 PM
poly says they are out there tripping through the forums....they are just like a guy in a recliner keeping that remote control on scan....surfing the threads but never lingering long enough....tears tears

polypeasant's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:15 PM

Looks like everyone has hit the sack early tonight so I guess I'm going there too. Good Night all and sleep tight. See everyone for coffee in the morningdrinker yawn

Nite flame...
cruising at my desk...4:15pm only...
I better not go to bed.
cheers
Poly

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:48 PM
bigsmile
gOOD TO SEE YOU MUSIC CHIC...

Heading out and home!!!
Cheers for nOW!!!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:37 PM

Am I serious?

Start a friendship, but then what is a friendship?

The state of being friends; friendly relation, or attachment, to a person, or between persons; affection arising from mutual esteem and good will; friendliness; amity; good will.

There it is GOOD WILL

We are all in a state of seeking someone but we all come up with this idea of your this or your that.

I laugh at the statements on here Looking for an Honest Man give me a break. One can be honest but is it the honesty that you are seeking.

Yep, I found wanted ready for a relationship and seeking honesty ready for both and I am honest but I'm needy. Wonder why that is?

Under section 2-394999 in my situation I'm living a silent life doing the best with what I've got and I'm looking for a friendship and relationship but where does friendship start?

Where does a relationship start?

Where do you start?

At least I got a Dear John letter that at least wasn't real nasty down and dirty. But get a hobby I've got hundreds of interests in my life what I'm seeking is a mutal friendship that is somewhere going to perhaps turn into a relationship.

How I don't know when what you women are seeking isn't what you want.

So I've got NO idea as to what the heck you want at all.

Seeking friendship and a relationship I don't think so and I agree with many here that she has to be in the nearby area.

Who isn't needy, crap otherwise I wouldn't be on this site in the first place. Gee go figure!

I'm only here because I'm honest sincere and flipping needy for good conversation and etc.

Oh by the way let me do all the carrying of the load while you judge me needy. Maybe you didn't bring much to the screen except your lack of duty and lack of understanding that yes people come here are bloody NEEDY!

Get a hobby oh now that should really work.LMAO!

Be ever so understanding now

Puzzled poly in polynesia

WHO is section 2-394999

fess up who are you...?????

polypeasant's photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:31 PM

yehbigsmile

Catching you twice flame...

Hi Bonnie...

Seen a few new faces...now if they would just stay with us....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next