Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 05/17/17 05:11 PM
sit-ups

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/16/17 03:22 PM

Someone you have known as friends for a while but work in separate location's but , work assignment and a weekend ( chat,light dinner ((McDonald's) ) bring you to something else?

what's wrong with that? Go for it.

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/16/17 03:20 PM

Things which does end a relationship?

Considering that this is a dating website and relationship implies two people intimately bonded,

While I get the context implied, I disagree with the statement above.
"relationship implies two people intimately bonded"
I think there have been 'relationships' carried out within this dating site where no intimacy has occurred...just sayin.. spock

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 05/14/17 09:46 AM
Happy Day all us Mothers..
I am getting taken out for brunch..
Received a lovely bouquet of flowers yesterday..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:48 PM
You are not going to hit the ball if you don't take a swing.. ha, how's that for a metapor?
If YOU find her attractive as well, use your charm..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:45 PM
wait, for what?
if you are feeling it.. go for it. Life is for the living..So many worry about what others think..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:43 PM
Scenario 1 - You meet someone at a bar/event, and end up, at the end of the evening, in an intimate encounter.. This is a one night stand.
Scenario 2 - You meet someone, dated/met with him a couple times, thought you had a connection.. and end up in an intimate encounter... But now that he's had you, he doesnt' call you again.. stops all contact. Is this now a one night stand?
I have no problem with one night stands.. just be safe, is all..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:34 PM
It's hard to make room for someone full time.... so seeing them on the weekend and occasionally on the weekday... seems to fit the lifestyle...

^^^ No1, you are right about the above statement..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:32 PM
sometimes marrying for love turns into a stay together because of the business..

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/11/17 09:49 PM
I think finances don't come up right away in a dating situation do they? That would be rather gauche (bad taste).. I am sure as a relationship develops, the topic is probably broached..
I mean, you want to be loved for you, not your money.... weed out the gold-diggers, lol.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/11/17 09:36 PM
Well, our Government seem to think they have responsibility towards others, as they can't wait to give our money away to support them..
rant

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/09/17 09:39 PM

what's yours deepest darkest fantasy ? msg me !!

well, if I could come home from work to a nice cooked meal.. that would be a great fantasy for me!

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/09/17 09:37 PM
cliché - time heals all wounds..

RustyKitty's photo
Tue 05/09/17 09:24 PM
I can't say I would grade it in those terms... but there is nothing like getting to know someone else's habits and nature than being with them 24/7 for a week or more/so..

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 05/08/17 08:24 PM
ha, ha... that is part of reality..real life..
I just say, "oh, I thought the ducks were sleeping".. and we both get a laugh.. breaks the ice anyways.. its a fact of life people.. people fart.

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 05/05/17 07:59 AM
Not for me at my age...
I could still do a good roller coaster though.. but to jump out of an airplane or to be thrown/tossed with a bungee...NO

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/04/17 09:57 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Thu 05/04/17 09:58 PM

Do you think the world needs more volunteer persons all ages(except children)?

Children can help too. There have been many times when kids rven as young as 5 have accompanied me when possible

Yes, I agree. volunteering builds character and is also good for learning... gosh sometimes it could even turn into a paying job or at least lead to job opportunities.

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/04/17 05:22 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Thu 05/04/17 05:22 PM
Volunteers are very important.. it feels a need in us..even children can volunteer in some way

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/04/17 01:46 PM
I can't say I am intimidated at all by either brains or beauty..
Of course I prefer someone who is good looking (to me).. but if he's smart and clever ...that is attractive!

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 05/04/17 01:43 PM
I have found Mr RightNow..
I'm so excited as he's coming to visit me again..
We seem to be able to be apart just a couple weeks then we either fly or drive to each other...
I'm in a happy place...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25