Thu 05/02/13 10:29 PM
Where can I find a round guy? That's my type! :tongue:

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 10:25 PM

they are on POF...

Therefore my ex is correct!?

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 10:23 PM
I didn't find love cause I wasn't searching, but the irony is that jerks found me!

Do I need to hide to let love and jerks not find me at all? huh

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 06:42 PM

Good answer! What's up with the games folks? I believe (could be wrong) that this type of thing was something for high school. OP, you mean adults play this stuff too?

See this goes back (for me) to a lot of these threads about dating games that I see as a little on the imature side of things. I read this stuff and have to check my date of birth again to see if I have missed something by 30 years or so. If someone is 20ish I can see why these types of things are still on their minds but do people over their teens really operate this way?

Well said {{{{Dada}}}} and I'm back here, AGAIN! LOL
I waited another year for a man to call me but didn't happen - am I 20ish? I think his mind is :(

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:49 PM

We all know what love is, and when we feel it, and/or have it bad for someone, we say “I love you.”

What about how we feel when we like someone, should we say “I like you”, to let the person know we have some level of feeling for them,
or do we just assume that we know another person likes us by how we interact together? If we assume it though, we could be wrong,
so is "like" an emotion we should clarify too?

Most guys would say "I like you" for the first 3 or 7 days of consistent talking, just to let you know they are interested in you. But if they want to freak the hell out of you, they would most likely say "I love you" instead... Not a good idea - just one of those immature gestures. Do not be misled ;)

no photo
Wed 12/05/12 04:07 PM

If anyone wanna to travel Mongolia please contact me! Glad to help!!!

I have this place in my wish list but I have been hesitant since I know of no one, but now you are talking - I would be glad to see the place. When is the best time of the year to visit? flowers

no photo
Wed 12/05/12 03:59 PM

I just tell them the truth...I am not interested and IF you keep bothering me, I am going to get mean about it. IF they keep calling I pick up the phone and just hang it back up with out saying a word. After a while they do get the hint. IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED THEN YOU HAVE TO BE READY TO BE MEAN ABOUT IT!!!

I always go for this, being mean works, then its a turn on again. I think cuz its such of a shock that they would be rejected so quickly. Guys don't handle it well at all. Its irritating and not my problem.

I don't think girls find it funny too when a guy turns them down.

Ah true. But if that were switched....

I do chuckle a bit when I see a woman slap a guy hard across his face. Whatever happened I am usually thinking some part of him deserved it. bigsmile pitchfork

It seems there is a kind of feeling that girls only get if they witness a guy being given a dirty slap by a girl?

Having a vagina helps in understanding this reasoning. bigsmile

Don't we all have? what
Yes, ALL of us here, no exceptions!

{{{Mariah}}} rofl

no photo
Wed 12/05/12 03:54 PM

is it really that hard to find someone? cause i am having no luck

High Five for that LOL
Been here for for a while and have met a lot but seems like everyone has his own game.
Well, not my lost - Cheer up, you are not alone! :banana:

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 11:43 PM

Whaddup? I enjoy when you snap pics of food. We don't have food here in the states. laugh bigsmile flowerforyou

Oh, one day I will also get used of no food! LOL

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:31 AM

Hickeys are unattractive and stero-type a female as a whore. If you need to "mark" your territory why don't you just pee on her and save her public embarrassment.

Or stick a flag or a sign board on her neck/breasts [wherever you want to claim as territory] with your name hugely etched on!

no photo
Wed 09/19/12 07:24 AM
Edited by newg78 on Wed 09/19/12 07:25 AM
Almost - because I'm such a big freak LOL.

"Don't make me ruin your life."

I didn't realize I just threatened him slaphead

Good for me I have a very understanding man winking

Oh, Hi {{{Audrey}}}flowers

no photo
Tue 09/11/12 11:02 PM
Cheers {{{Jeff}}}

Now, bring that pizza on! drinker

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:09 PM

I only think one thing:

People who talk against "age gap" are simply JEALOUS, and that's a fact.

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 12:30 AM

While most people refuse to be recognized as "old", consider this:

AGE is just a number,
and YOUNG is an attitude!

Who cares! I am dating a man I met here 5 months ago, and he is 9 years older than I am but we have the same common grounds - genuine love and trust, that make the LDR real, plus he's got the best sense of humor ever! - I am very happy :banana:

no photo
Wed 08/29/12 12:11 AM

Ha ha {{{Romee}}} boi! flowers

no photo
Tue 06/26/12 10:10 AM

probably because i want everything my own way!and of course, when you get used to your kingsize bed alone,there is no room for anyone else.or was it that i needed to???

I wont share my bed either tongue2

that's great,we can have seperate bedslaugh

Yes, a twin bed duuuh!

no photo
Sun 06/24/12 10:05 PM

Inner Faith relationships are growingly common so I would think you could do just fine if you can work out the details.

You are young enough that children might be involved and that usually means so are Grandparents so I would think some premarital agreements would be wise.

Being the spouse of a minister is not for the faint of heart. Often you are a very public figure and subject to scrutiny, gossip, criticism, and unfair treatment in a multitude of ways. Many times your needs are going to be put not only behind God's calling but the needs of the flock. If you are not married to someone who really puts their marriage on the same level it can get very tough. It will even if they do.

I would not rush into anything and avail myself to programs that minister to the minister at your regional or national meetings so you know what you are getting into.

Good luck.

Thank you for this wise advice. I know I would never compromise. He can but he will be kicked off from his job cause he is serving in the military. I know it will be an issue if people in his church wont see me with him during service activities.

We have thought about some other ways and still working it out.

We once called it quits but it didn't help, we both know that we can't let go of each other.

--------------------

Ladywind, we been dating not so long but as matured individuals we know what we wanted, just got stuck with this religion issue for now, but hopefully things will be better soon.

no photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:39 PM
I started dating a Baptist minister and we have talked about being together in the future, BUT do I really need to convert in order to be accepted?

I am devoted to my faith and wouldn't want to choose between him and God what

no photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:34 PM

probably because i want everything my own way!and of course, when you get used to your kingsize bed alone,there is no room for anyone else.or was it that i needed to???

I wont share my bed either tongue2

no photo
Wed 06/20/12 10:41 PM

Lot of people are selfish. The main reason why they don't do it is one lame excuse after another. Ultimately there are a lot of cowards out there. And the whores they cheat with deserve a special place in hell.
I live close to Hell does that countlaugh laugh laugh

Then we are neighbors! pitchfork

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25