Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Wed 08/01/18 05:02 AM
Depends on the person on the other side of the bridge. A relationship breakup is never a walk in the park, and the longer the relationship the more difficult it is to keep civil.
When a deluded self-entitled ex is trying to poison your life then you better blow that bridge sky-high.
Luckily I haven't had to burn bridges except for certain fake "friendships".

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:16 AM

My decision to skip women altogether has nothing to do with "her" ( whoever that is ).
I always had good relations with my ex's. The mother of my children has been very accommodating regarding my relationship with my kids and we have become friends over the years. My children know me and love me. No, my views on relationships doesn't blame any of my ex's.

I just woke up some ten years ago, analysed the subcurrent running in society that more often than not blames men ( especially white men ) for an illusion of organized oppression towards women all while seeing the percentage of broken, incarcerated and suicidal men triple in my lifetime.
Although having been falsely accused myself of a horrendous crime, wrongly incarcerated then freed without so much of an apology, I'm willing to chalk all that under "Due Process" and move on.
What I cannot excuse, however, is the way a woman's lies were used by an unscrupulous procecutor in need of votes as a weapon to arrest and procecute an innocent man.
And it happens everyday with hundreds upon hundreds of men and keeps happening as if the judges themselves had their eyes blinfolded.

Until the inJustice system becomes just towards everyone and not only women, I deem it very dangerous to get mixed up with a woman either in dating, cohabitation or marriage.

again, I agree...women are fake...inches of makeup, pianted eyebrows, fake boobs, most don't even what their real hair color is...not to mention how much money they spend on themselves, from toenails to hair coloring, and everything in between...and that doesn't even include this wardrobe...women lie to themselves more than anything, never happy about anything, then blame men for all their problems...yea, let the others guys deal with them, like rooster, I refuse to as well...

I don't blame women so much as I blame our so-called leaders for being weak faced with a Women's movement that pretends that Equality between the genders has to pass before the truths of what men and women actually are in relation to each other.

If they want to spend their money in changing their appearance, what's it to me? As long as they do it with their money and not mine.
a lie is a lie, no matter how it's being told..to me, when people have to worry more about their physical appearance than anything else, they've lost touch with reality thinking all that crap will make them happy, when all their really doing is making themselves miserable...most people don't even know who they are anymore, and have to rely on outside sources to make themselves think their happy, women being the worst there...that's what gives their feminist attitudes, trying to make men make them happy and it doesn't work...it's a big catch 22 and they can't see it...men also fail to realize that their not helping by doing these things for women, making your wife prettier isn't a good or bad thing, it just doesn't help the real problem...if anyone thinks that they have to be what society dictates, then there's a huge mental problem there...

laugh
I agree.
But ultimately, as you've hinted at, it's the fault of us men if we find ourselves on the spot without being able to do anything about it.
We were apathetic to the ominous changes in society, too comfortable in the illusion of our superiority and we didn't hold our lawmakers accountable for caving in to any and every silly demands of the feminist movement throughout the last century.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 04:43 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 07/26/18 04:55 AM

My decision to skip women altogether has nothing to do with "her" ( whoever that is ).
I always had good relations with my ex's. The mother of my children has been very accommodating regarding my relationship with my kids and we have become friends over the years. My children know me and love me. No, my views on relationships doesn't blame any of my ex's.

I just woke up some ten years ago, analysed the subcurrent running in society that more often than not blames men ( especially white men ) for an illusion of organized oppression towards women all while seeing the percentage of broken, incarcerated and suicidal men triple in my lifetime.
Although having been falsely accused myself of a horrendous crime, wrongly incarcerated then freed without so much of an apology, I'm willing to chalk all that under "Due Process" and move on.
What I cannot excuse, however, is the way a woman's lies were used by an unscrupulous procecutor in need of votes as a weapon to arrest and procecute an innocent man.
And it happens everyday with hundreds upon hundreds of men and keeps happening as if the judges themselves had their eyes blinfolded.

Until the inJustice system becomes just towards everyone and not only women, I deem it very dangerous to get mixed up with a woman either in dating, cohabitation or marriage.

again, I agree...women are fake...inches of makeup, pianted eyebrows, fake boobs, most don't even what their real hair color is...not to mention how much money they spend on themselves, from toenails to hair coloring, and everything in between...and that doesn't even include this wardrobe...women lie to themselves more than anything, never happy about anything, then blame men for all their problems...yea, let the others guys deal with them, like rooster, I refuse to as well...

I don't blame women so much as I blame our so-called leaders for being weak faced with a Women's movement that pretends that Equality between the genders has to pass before the truths of what men and women actually are in relation to each other.

If they want to spend their money in changing their appearance, what's it to me? As long as they do it with their money and not mine.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 04:06 AM

Rooster .. why would you say such a thing !!!! You cannot be serious .

Oh I'm very serious.
Why would I say such a thing?
I haven't read one positive article written by a woman about men in the last 15yrs and during that time all I've read are articles siting bogus studies about how Masculinity is toxic and that men are useless. Men are viewed as defacto predator-rapists nowadays who only want sex and mooch off strong independent women.
Give me one reason why I should put myself in situations where I'd automatically be the bad guy no matter what I mean to do.
stop reading that crap ... it is bad for your mind .. ..stop being a victim of someone else's dysfunctional thinking ..
Who is ultimately responsible for your choice in women ???

Oh I'm very serious.
I haven't read one positive article written by a woman about men in the last 15yrs and during that time all I've read are articles siting bogus studies about how Masculinity is toxic and that men are useless. Men are viewed as defacto predator-rapists nowadays who only want sex and mooch off strong independent women.
Give me one reason why I should put myself in situations where I'd automatically be the bad guy no matter what I mean to do.
stop reading that crap ... it is bad for your mind .. ..stop being a victim of someone else's dysfunctional thinking ..

I'm not a victim. Turns out that single life is awesome. I have more time for my hobbies, I have peace if mind, I know where my money is going and, most importantly, I won't be falsely accused of Domestic Violence just because my "better half" is tired of seeing my ugly mug after a few years.

Stop reading that crap?
You suggest I bury my head in the sand and ignore the unrelenting attacks on Masculinity that results in thousands of guys being incarcerated for other reason that their ex's say-so? How long will it be until I find myself amongst them and lose everything as a result of my carelessness regarding the societal trend that paints all men as monsters?
Nope, dating and marriage has become too much of a risk for the powerless average Joe.

Who's responsible for my choice in women?
ME.
That's why I chose NO woman.
if you like I can make you a voodoo doll of your better half and we can stick needles in her eyes :eyes: Or I can speak with my mafia contacts and we can feed her to the fishes :wink:

Obviously you experience has been traumatic and that very much colours your perception of all women ..

it is truly sad you feel that way .. you have let her win . You are still a prisoner of her emotional torture chamber whether you acknowledge that or not ..
and perhaps she has succeeded in destroying part of your masculinity ...
At the least it seems she has ruined you for other women .. .

. I hope one day you find your way back rooster .. not every woman is her waving

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:30 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 07/26/18 02:36 AM

Oh I'm very serious.

I'm not a victim. Turns out that single life is awesome. I have more time for my hobbies, I have peace if mind, I know where my money is going and, most importantly, I won't be falsely accused of Domestic Violence just because my "better half" is tired of seeing my ugly mug after a few years.

Stop reading that crap?
You suggest I bury my head in the sand and ignore the unrelenting attacks on Masculinity that results in thousands of guys being incarcerated for no other reason than their ex's say-so? How long will it be until I find myself amongst them and lose everything as a result of my carelessness regarding the societal trend that paints all men as monsters?
Nope, dating and marriage has become too much of a risk for the powerless average Joe.

Who's responsible for my choice in women?
ME.
That's why I chose NO woman.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:59 AM

Oh I'm very serious.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:21 AM
:heart: Child Nr.1
:heart: Child Nr.2
:heart: Child Nr.3

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:16 AM
I'm only here for the Forum. Since my masculinity is "toxic" what's the point of dating?

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:14 AM
Sure. But it'll still end in divorce 8 times out of ten. Do you feel lucky?

Rooster35's photo
Thu 07/26/18 01:08 AM
Not much... besides drama and blame.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 07/25/18 11:28 PM

In my childhood, most women where homemakers and men worked to support the family. There were some women who worked, mostly in offices, teaching, or nursing. I remember my mother doing ironing for the neighbor lady. Later, as I was well into my career, my employer was forced by the government to hire women(the minority) into our organization. It didn't matter if they were capable or not only if they had the required degree. The rest of us had to help them do their work. Eventually there became enough educated women who could actually do the job. That same trend continues in different fields with women wanting equality but not having the capabilities or willingness to take the responsibility.

The "Me Too" movement might just be the final straw that starts the war. Yes, some of the things that happened to women were wrong, but many "me too" instances where just someone's feathers getting ruffled yet resulted in the destruction of a career. Why would any male controlled establishment take the risk of hiring a woman, especially a younger one? This whole mess probably started with the college dating accusations and the destruction it caused. Maybe the next step in this will be the requirement for a signed and notarized release from accusations of sexual impropriety. Add that right in with the non-disclosure, no compete document.

The #MeToo witch-hunt madness is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
What man in his right mind would now want to get mixed up with women at work?
It's already dangerous enough to mix up with them in a social setting.
The "Pence Rule" is a life saver, literally, and is now spreading to all corners of the globe as the MeToo movement gains momentum in every country of the world.
I hope the #MeToo madness never dies down. Men and boys need to realize what dangerous footing they're on messing with women in any way, shape or form.

I told a friend that to me feminism is worst than the mafia due to the fact that they use shame tactics as well as attacking men because they don't like rejection.....
also in some workplaces men are being harassed as well

"Men harassed" ? Congrats, you just got your Misogyny card.
Everyone knows that Harassment towards men is IMPOSSIBLE and is an invention of the Patriarchy laugh

According to N.O.W. the Patriarchy is the cause of all of the worlds woes. Back in the 80's one of the leaders of NOW stated that men are only good for breeding. Once that task is completed he has no other use in the family unit and should be removed to prevent a bad influence.

Just the other day I was talking to my kids about the lives we have lived. I've basically been mom and dad to them. Today I mowed the lawn, last week I made two mortgage payments, in a few minutes I'll start laundry. The kids said if i wasn't stupid they wouldn't be here. It isn't that women are feminists, it's men not being of any value to the family. My dad supported us. I've been the bread winner of my family.

They did a study and husband's stress a woman more than the kids. He is supposed to help but he only makes things worse. When money is tight i can budget. When I'm married I have to listen to a damn cry baby complain. No balls to go out and work a side job to pay a bill. More like a woman needing to be supported.

I guess I question the source of this "study". Of all the men I've known (I'm 67) most worked hard and supported their families. They did their share of housework and were faithful to the wives. Of course, when listening to the evening news or the latest talk show it was always "men are created evil". I never put any stock in Oprah. Phil Donahue (who happened to graduate from a local university- Notre Dame) wasn't happy unless he seriously attacked men.

Possibly within the 20's to early 40's age range today this may have changed but studies, talk shows and "discoveries" on the news have been biased against men for over 30 years. Psychology and marriage "studies" seem to change their opinions every ten years. These three sources of "information" seem to have a vendetta against men in the family within American society. I, sure as heck, did my fair share of financial support and housework and the men I knew did the same.

:thumbsup:

It's easy to site "studies" to make a point without having a clue how those so-called studies are conducted and by whom.
I find it highly suspicious when ALL left-leaning studies depict men as savages barely out of the Stone Age... How convenient whoa

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 04:54 PM

Its funny. You see women with sugar daddies and guys with sugar mommies

What is the difference between that and prostitution?

I see none.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:51 PM

You go to different dating sites and see the same people there.

you mean single people sign up for other single sights
who would have thunk it

laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:40 PM

Why caint I find anybody in the same town that I live

Such a deep question. I guess the Human race will never know tongue2

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:24 PM

hmu new to site and area bored first day off work.

Take up juggling. It's hours of fun. And if you get good at it, you can get a job in the circus.

laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:21 PM

Looking for a girl friend to come hang out and watch movies with me from my area.

That's one thing I love about being single, I can come out of my shower butt naked without worrying about indecent exposure.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 03:11 PM

In my childhood, most women where homemakers and men worked to support the family. There were some women who worked, mostly in offices, teaching, or nursing. I remember my mother doing ironing for the neighbor lady. Later, as I was well into my career, my employer was forced by the government to hire women(the minority) into our organization. It didn't matter if they were capable or not only if they had the required degree. The rest of us had to help them do their work. Eventually there became enough educated women who could actually do the job. That same trend continues in different fields with women wanting equality but not having the capabilities or willingness to take the responsibility.

The "Me Too" movement might just be the final straw that starts the war. Yes, some of the things that happened to women were wrong, but many "me too" instances where just someone's feathers getting ruffled yet resulted in the destruction of a career. Why would any male controlled establishment take the risk of hiring a woman, especially a younger one? This whole mess probably started with the college dating accusations and the destruction it caused. Maybe the next step in this will be the requirement for a signed and notarized release from accusations of sexual impropriety. Add that right in with the non-disclosure, no compete document.

The #MeToo witch-hunt madness is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
What man in his right mind would now want to get mixed up with women at work?
It's already dangerous enough to mix up with them in a social setting.
The "Pence Rule" is a life saver, literally, and is now spreading to all corners of the globe as the MeToo movement gains momentum in every country of the world.
I hope the #MeToo madness never dies down. Men and boys need to realize what dangerous footing they're on messing with women in any way, shape or form.

I told a friend that to me feminism is worst than the mafia due to the fact that they use shame tactics as well as attacking men because they don't like rejection.....
also in some workplaces men are being harassed as well

"Men harassed" ? Congrats, you just got your Misogyny card.
Everyone knows that Harassment towards men is IMPOSSIBLE and is an invention of the Patriarchy laugh

According to N.O.W. the Patriarchy is the cause of all of the worlds woes. Back in the 80's one of the leaders of NOW stated that men are only good for breeding. Once that task is completed he has no other use in the family unit and should be removed to prevent a bad influence.

And they been doing that through no-fault divorce and false accusations for the past 40yrs now.
Oh but it okay, because "toxic masculinity" whoa

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 10:42 AM
Your profile is great. It has more info in it than most of the women's profiles I saw and not having a pic isn't an issue.
If a woman judges you by a pic or passes you by because you have no pic then she ain't worth a second of your time.

" I have nothing very important to tell you.If anyone want friendship to me than it can be.But that can be if any women or girl want to doing sex with me it sure be happen."
Are you serious? lol

Try this:
"For friendship or relationship, you'll find a true and kind person in me."

Also, you being a Muslim, you didn't find a father who could trust you for the comfort and protection of his daughter or did you not want to go the way of arranged
marriage? Just curious.

Anyway, have fun while you're still a bachelor and good luck.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 10:30 AM
Your profile and what you reveal in it is more than sufficient. It doesn't guarantee that you'll find that special perl anyway and you at least have a picture.
I give your profile a :100: because... I can and I'm a nice guy :smile:

Rooster35's photo
Tue 07/24/18 10:04 AM

Single mothers have become some of my favorite people to chat to. I recently had one vent about her issues and worries and i found myself feeling good and kinda intrested.

I had my fill of conversations with single mothers quite a few years ago and, like you, I found myself feeling good too but not "interested" as I got to know enough to know not to date them... before knowing enough not to date any woman for the sake of my survival and freedom.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25