Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/27/18 04:46 AM

Hi everyone.i seek the attention of a mature like minded female

Good luck.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/27/18 04:42 AM

I'm gonna simplfy this down for you guys.

You all say you don't like crazy women (the kind that do the stuff you described) but yet you always end up with them.

If you're honest with yourself you'll realize you actually like the crazy. tongue2

Mmmm...No wrong...Crazy is not good...Crazy is a waste of time...

:thumbsup:

A waste of time and dangerous.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 02:09 PM

It's sad that those things happened to cause you, or anyone for that matter, to be so happy to be single and not have to put up with it anymore.

That's Life.
We don't always get what we want and sometimes we want something that's not ours to be gotten.
I could've taken it like so many guy's who kill themselves over a woman or a divorce but I was raised to believe that our lives are only on loan and not ours to take.

Good to know though that you're happy! I'm happy for you.

Thank you flowerforyou
I hope you're happy too. Life's too short to waste your time on trivialities.

I am for the most part. I happen to be one of those silly romantics though, that no matter how rough or bad it was before... I'm still open to having romance and someone in my life... Someday! Right now, I'm living single, content, and working a little more on the happy part happy

Have a good night Rooster flowerforyou

Well, I hope you meet that guy who will quench your thirst for Romance, PMO2.
Good night to you too.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:59 PM

It's sad that those things happened to cause you, or anyone for that matter, to be so happy to be single and not have to put up with it anymore.

That's Life.
We don't always get what we want and sometimes we want something that's not ours to be gotten.
I could've taken it like so many guy's who kill themselves over a woman or a divorce but I was raised to believe that our lives are only on loan and not ours to take.

Good to know though that you're happy! I'm happy for you.

Thank you flowerforyou
I hope you're happy too. Life's too short to waste your time on trivialities.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:45 PM

ok dude...

in holding pattern above PHX

laugh

Don't run out of fuel.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:43 PM

Sergei skripal, an ex Russian agent who came to Britain a few years ago in a spy exchange was attacked with a "military grade "nerve agent only produced by the Russians, his daughter was also attacked. they failed to murder them but are both critical along with a policeman who was first on the scene. The attack happened in Salisbury, England. The assumption by out government today is that it was probably done by the kremlin or Moscow has lost control of their weapons. a few years ago another Russian was murdered with a radioactive material in a restaurant.
What happens next?

Yes, the Russian made it so EVERYTHING points to them, including a chemical that is so lethal that the guy still lives whoa

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:30 PM

so its 10% women and 90 % guys cruising this site ?

rofl

No, it only seems that way.
Stick around, the women will be out and about shortly.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:29 PM

Romance is for best sellers.

Arguably the greatest romance in history was in fact a tragedy and ended in disaster.

Romance is a gimmick invented by and for women designed to entrap gullible men in their own bs.
It reads well on paper only.

noway Oh my goodness Rooster, that's so bad laugh ... and sad that you feel that way! flowerforyou

Why sad??
I'm not sad, I'm perfectly happy.
My life is back on track.
I have a job that I love.
I have more free time and money than I know what to with.
I don't have a member of the opposing sex constantly telling me or insinuating that I'm not enough or don't do enough for her.
I have children, friends, a dog and family who love me.
I don't have to walk on egg shells in my own home.
I am the master of the remote control.
I go on vacation every year for at least three weeks and I chose where and when.
I dress however I want.
I cook whatever I want.
What's there to be sad about?

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 01:02 PM

Romance is for best sellers.

Arguably the greatest romance in history was in fact a tragedy and ended in disaster.

Romance is a gimmick invented by and for women designed to entrap gullible men in their own bs.
It reads well on paper only.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 12:39 PM

It all started with the Spice Girls. Girl Power. Changed the world, and rumour has it they are getting back together for a new tour.scared Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, ---

rofl

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 10:30 AM
"no answer"
"no answer"
"no answer"
"Woman"
"Dating"
"no answer"
"no answer"
"no answer"
"Tell you later"
"Hi"

And you call that a "profile"?! laugh
slaphead

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 10:21 AM
Slow poke
oops

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 09:23 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Mon 03/26/18 09:24 AM

In my childhood, most women where homemakers and men worked to support the family. There were some women who worked, mostly in offices, teaching, or nursing. I remember my mother doing ironing for the neighbor lady. Later, as I was well into my career, my employer was forced by the government to hire women(the minority) into our organization. It didn't matter if they were capable or not only if they had the required degree. The rest of us had to help them do their work. Eventually there became enough educated women who could actually do the job. That same trend continues in different fields with women wanting equality but not having the capabilities or willingness to take the responsibility.

The "Me Too" movement might just be the final straw that starts the war. Yes, some of the things that happened to women were wrong, but many "me too" instances where just someone's feathers getting ruffled yet resulted in the destruction of a career. Why would any male controlled establishment take the risk of hiring a woman, especially a younger one? This whole mess probably started with the college dating accusations and the destruction it caused. Maybe the next step in this will be the requirement for a signed and notarized release from accusations of sexual impropriety. Add that right in with the non-disclosure, no compete document.

The #MeToo witch-hunt madness is the straw that breaks the camel's back.
What man in his right mind would now want to get mixed up with women at work?
It's already dangerous enough to mix up with them in a social setting.
The "Pence Rule" is a life saver, literally, and is now spreading to all corners of the globe as the MeToo movement gains momentum in every country of the world.
I hope the #MeToo madness never dies down. Men and boys need to realize what dangerous footing they're on messing with women in any way, shape or form.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 08:58 AM
Wonder woman said "Love is for children"
I don't think I want to disagree with her laugh

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 08:56 AM

I agree, there are lots of reasons why singles are happier. That study mentions only a few.
I can come up with more than 50 reasons why I'm happier being single right off the top of my head.

ohwell The only one I can think of off the top of my head is that I don't get disturbed in the morning before my first cup of coffee laugh

That is paramount indeed laugh

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 08:51 AM

Hummm I tend to agree with this.. I'm happier being single for the most part... Other then having someone go do things with me at times.. But then can find singles that will go do things with you... There is no stress with a relationship for sure...

Myself I'm finding more things I can do alone like riding~~~

As far as in shape more heck when you have to do all the yard work, house work ect alone it tends to get you in shape more hahaha...But then did most of that alone even when I was married or with someone.. Same with stronger minds due to you have to use it more then letting someone else decide for you...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 08:49 AM

Just Great! grumble

I'm finally coming out of my little cocoon and we're in the Era of Singlehood where people are discovering they're happier alone frustrated tears

biggrin

I'm not sure the study actually proves that people are happier. Being 5 pounds lighter doesn't mean one is happier... maybe they're trying to stay in shape to attract someone?

Having more social contacts doesn't prove they are happier, maybe they are trying to avoid feeling lonely? Maybe those who were married didn't ask for help because there was no need to, they automatically got it?

Opting for single life doesn't prove they are happier, maybe they were abused horribly and being alone is safer than risking getting beat up again?

The study does prove that people are getting by and making due even though they are single, and are able to be successful even though they are single.

For me personally, there's pros and cons to both... but someday I prefer to not be single. I enjoy having that special one to hold hands with, share experiences with, and look forward to experiencing the "through thick and thin" with that special someone someday.

I agree that some people are happier single, like Delightful said, but it's not for everyone.

Some studies are accepted by some people because they serve their ends, like negative studies done on men that purport to insinuate that men are "potential rapists", and some studies are looked down upon because they are positive and help others see that they are not alone and that their state of being isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Go figure.

I agree with you that "maybe" they were abused horribly and being alone is safer than risking getting beat up again(?).

There's also another, less mentioned, facet of the equation that shows that modern marriage has become horribly one-sided, dangerous and not worth the trouble.
The fast-declining rates of marriages attest to that and the divorce rates keep climbing, showing clearly that there is something wrong with Marriage Contracts nowadays.

Yes, I agree! And I agree that some studies are made to support one side. Marriages are declining and crumbling.

I was merely pointing out some of the other sides that could be there, which might be the reasons, not necessarily because they are happier.

Although when there's a divorce for whatever reason, people do tend to be happy when it's over!

I agree, there are lots of reasons why singles are happier. That study mentions only a few.
I can come up with more than 50 reasons why I'm happier being single right off the top of my head.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 08:32 AM

Just Great! grumble

I'm finally coming out of my little cocoon and we're in the Era of Singlehood where people are discovering they're happier alone frustrated tears

biggrin

I'm not sure the study actually proves that people are happier. Being 5 pounds lighter doesn't mean one is happier... maybe they're trying to stay in shape to attract someone?

Having more social contacts doesn't prove they are happier, maybe they are trying to avoid feeling lonely? Maybe those who were married didn't ask for help because there was no need to, they automatically got it?

Opting for single life doesn't prove they are happier, maybe they were abused horribly and being alone is safer than risking getting beat up again?

The study does prove that people are getting by and making due even though they are single, and are able to be successful even though they are single.

For me personally, there's pros and cons to both... but someday I prefer to not be single. I enjoy having that special one to hold hands with, share experiences with, and look forward to experiencing the "through thick and thin" with that special someone someday.

I agree that some people are happier single, like Delightful said, but it's not for everyone.

Some studies are accepted by some people because they serve their ends, like negative studies done on men that purport to insinuate that men are "potential rapists", and some studies are looked down upon because they are positive and help others see that they are not alone and that their state of being isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Go figure.

I agree with you that "maybe" they were abused horribly and being alone is safer than risking getting beat up again(?).

There's also another, less mentioned, facet of the equation that shows that modern marriage has become horribly one-sided, dangerous and not worth the trouble.
The fast-declining rates of marriages attest to that and the divorce rates keep climbing, showing clearly that there is something wrong with Marriage Contracts nowadays.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 08:07 AM

Eureka moment drinker

drinker

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 07:52 AM

I tend to agree. I wasn't in a bad marriage per se but since I've been single I am a much happier person and quite enjoy being single. I'm relishing my freedom and now doing things I enjoy which I didn't get to do when I was married.

I do understand that being single isn't for everyone but I'm happy being on my own smile2

Good for you! :thumbsup: waving

I'm much happier being single as well
drinker

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25