Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 09:06 AM
Been hearing that since I was of age to buy alcohol and cigarettes. Someone told me that not three days ago. It's flarering but I personally don't have anything to do with it. I don't know how it is but I gladly take the compliment.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 04:56 AM
That's what happens when you cut corners to save money.
May God keep and bless the victims.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 04:53 AM
My best self is the side I display everyday when I'm not being attacked, belittled or insulted.
You don't want to meet my other side, believe me laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:18 AM
"You're hired, sir."

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:09 AM

Hey everyone do u think cross-country relationship works?

Depends on the persons involved.
Try it and you'll have your answer.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:58 AM
Welcome dude.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:56 AM
There is now conclusive evidence that UFO's exist. There are creatures out there that very few of us have seen.
There are also USO's, Unidentified Submerged Objects in our oceans so I think those so-called mermaids are aliens who have been on Earth for a very long time.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/15/18 04:55 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 03/15/18 04:58 PM
I don't watch TV but I downloaded all of the Rome seasons a few years back. It was nicely done.
I also enjoyed a couple of seasons of Black Sails.
Last series I watched was Vikings. I liked it up until Ragnar died then I stopped watching.
I'm too picky.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/15/18 03:59 PM
I have been, worked or visited 12 of the States and Texas ranks second among my favorites after Arizona. Flagstaff is my favorite place. Olathe, Kansas ranks last.
Texas turning blue? I will have to see it to believe it.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/15/18 01:27 PM

having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.

I often and for most of my voting life have heard people (voters) complain about 'corruption' in politics. However, we have a government OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people. I see politics as a reflection of the electorate. When/If we vote only about what we believe will end in our own personal gain, while disregarding or not caring the negative impacts it may impose upon OTHER people or groups, we are voting with corrupt hearts ourselves. So it may be something to consider when a politician makes us feel screwed over for gain to themself or to some other demographic, that we get what we deserve for voting with a complete willingness for some other person or group to be screwed over in our place.

Do you think 'corruption' in politics may be linked to the 'corruption' of the heart of the voter?

I think Karma is working overtime these days. People get what they deserve.

Otherwise, I agree with you.
Good post. :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Wed 03/14/18 05:44 PM
I would allow them to suggest but final decision to go on a date remains mine.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 03/10/18 06:41 AM
Nothing.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/09/18 09:10 PM

Not online.

But when you're at home town events or gatherings are you a Flirt or a bit shy around people you don't know?

Would you make the first move? As asking for date?

I'm outging and a bit of a Flirt.

I've never made the first move. I'm not a flirt but I'm not shy either. I don't approach a woman with the ulterior motive of getting with her, never have never will. I figure if she's interested enough she'll approach me and it has been working out just fine for me.

I'm kinda the same way too. I've never met a stranger in my life. I'm outgoing and friendly. But I've learned that for the most part, it's best to let the woman approach me. I was taught growing up that a man is supposed to go after the woman. Pursue her. And I did that for many years.

By the time I hit my mid 20's, I stopped. I finally realized that things had changed so much that I needed to change. With some women, flirting with them can get you into trouble. With some, just speaking to them can get you into trouble. So, to avoid those that seem to think they are all that and a bag of chips and every man wants them, I just let the interested come to me.

:thumbsup:
Your last paragraph describes me as well. Nothing to add.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 12:49 PM

strange ? your profile say that you are a member since 07/14/016 noway
welcome

rofl

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 10:17 AM
laugh

:thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 10:09 AM

Abusive people are monsters.

Thank you.
You took the words right out of my keyboard.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 09:52 AM

what are you getting pouty for? It's not my fault that you think that a being can control the trillions and trillions of people's interactions every second of every day...when you get a flat tire, is that God's fault? If your coffeeaker breaks, is that God's fault? **** happens, always has and always will... The rich ahole kids and his prescription meds made it happen, not any good... If god controls the universe, do you really think it has time to worry about anything on this tiny, little rock we call earth? If you wanna be all pissy about someone not believing the same thing you do, be pissy, I don't care... If you think standing in front of it scares me, your wrong... If there is a heaven or hell, I don't see it being any better or worse than what we are living now...

Not getting pouty or pissy, I have no reason to. It's just my dramatic style of writing to drive my point home.
I simply stated an opinion and you had issues with it. It's not my fault you can't handle the truth.
You want to believe in nothing, I hopes it works out for you.
I believe in an all-powerful infinite Being who has shown me what my vanitous modern mind wouldn't accept.
You think it's lunatic ? Then leave me to my ramblings and I leave you in peace.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 08:45 AM

I thought it was like a box of chocolate. slaphead

No wonder it’s so confusing!

No, that's Life, dear.
Life is like a box of chocolates... eat them all and don't share laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 08:43 AM
I'm Capricorn and seem to get along well with Taurus, Scorpio, Virgo and Aries.
The overall stereotype description for Capricorns seems to fit me well enough but the details do not. I don't read horoscopes, those are too general to be considered accurate and I prefer numerology, it's much more personal and accurate.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 08:31 AM

love is blind...

... but marriage is an eye opener!