No 911 calls willy-nilly!

drinker drinks smokin

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 07:24 AM

I wasn't whinging my friend. happy

laugh :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 06:34 AM
While it would be difficult to imagine anyone going into a marriage with the intention of it being temporary, there appears to be scientific proof that divorce can be good for you in many ways

That’s the conclusion of a psychologist with the University of California Santa Barbara who is spreading the word throughout the nation that single people are indeed happier overall than their married counterparts.
In an 18-minute TED Talk she presented last year, the psychologist explained that in spite of being bombarded by movies, love songs, and novels that “everyone wants to find that special someone,” many married people do not become happier or healthier psychologically than they were previously.
In fact, the psychologist maintains that more and more people are opting for the single life, and are thriving.

One study found that single people utilized their social networks more, and actually provided and received help from their friends much more than their married counterparts.

Singles are more fit.
It’s not only the minds of single people that tend to be stronger. There’s other scientific research to show that single people also tend to be more physically fit. In the study of nearly 4,500 people, those who were single had slightly lower body mass indexes and were, on average, 5 pounds lighter than married people.

Stronger minds.
Another strong benefit to the single life is the availability of alone time, which has proven to be important for increasing our overall sense of freedom as well as our creativity and levels of intimacy.

So, my single friends, it may be time to quit whining about being "all alone" and go out there and enjoy your single life with other singles like yourselves.

Cheers!

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 06:01 AM
Social media is only a reflection of what's out there in the real world.
I know, scary huh? scared

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/26/18 05:48 AM

Stormy Daniels and President Trump.

What will he say ? Damn right I banged her. Or no she just trying to cash in.

I think he should tell the truth whatever that is.

No offense Mark...The American people don't give 2 turds and half a squirl's nut about the matter...

We're going MSM and ignore it, Just like the left ignored that CNN was owned by the DNC....

Or The Clinton Murder mafia that continues today... Anyone who investigates the Clinton Foundation, suddenly decides to "suicide" themselves...

Or Washington DC's blatant disregard of pedophilia by the rich and powerful...

Or how the Justice Department and the FBI are property of the leftist globalists, who don't care for Americans or The Constitution...

Or about the fake Russian collusion nothing burger made up by the DNC, that has blown millions out it butt, in almost 2 years...

You see Mark.....We've got more important things to worry about....And it's spelled
DNC.

:thumbsup:

Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton and Monica "BJ" Lewinsky.
I rest my case.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 03/21/18 12:31 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Wed 03/21/18 12:34 AM

Can you hold your tongue with someone you might TOTALLY disagree with, or at least conduct yourself in a civil manner?

If it is totally beneficial for me to hold my tongue, like, I'm waiting for some kind of payoff or whatever is said to me can be used later in a counter argument or in a court of law, yes, I can be as silent as a tomb.
If I don't see any payoff in holding my tongue then I will let you have it in a lashing you would not soon forget and if I see that displeases you and you start puffing up then all civil manner goes out the window and you better be prepared to throw down.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/20/18 01:04 PM
Welcome to Mingle2, RickW81

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/20/18 01:02 PM
Yet YOU are on dating site.
slaphead

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/20/18 11:53 AM
Not thinking much about it ( waste of time )
I'm just watching YouTube vids about it, eating popcorn, drinking cola and witnessing a world gone completely nuts.
Some people are asking " How did we ever get to this?"
Same people who, thirty years ago, called people like me crazy and prefered to bury their head in the sand instead of listening to reason.
This Texas thing is just another symptom of a sick demented world. This week it's Texas and next week will be somewhere else.
I'm gonna need a lot more popcorn.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/20/18 11:36 AM
So you're an advertiser for YouTube now? Okay...
I hope you get paid though.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 03/20/18 12:58 AM

:thinking: Act of 1871
Internet myths, lies and misinformation Tue. may 21, 2013 United States Inc.

This view is additional supported by the doctrine of "sovereign immunity," which states that the government of the United States, or of certain tribal entities, may not be sued unless the government first allows it. A business / company / cooperation can be sued.
:ok_hand:
Sounds like a load of crap to me

Example of deep state shilling. Or extremely effective propaganda.

:thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 02:44 PM

That's your inJustice System in action.
Politicized procecutors.
Overzealous judges.
Sold-out lawyers.
Corrupted cops.
It all equals to innocent people in prisons and the guilty ones roaming our streets.

I don't think a judge has a right to shock people at a whim.... Those shocks are for restraint only, not for a judge to play with...

Tell the judge that and make sure you insist, see where that gets you laugh

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 02:18 PM
It's a nice profile.
Put another picture of yourself where you don't hold the phone. Ask someone to take a pic of you.
Good luck, buddy.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 02:04 PM
Don't search.
If a woman is really interested she'll contact you. Meanwhile enjoy being single. There's more to life than grovelling on your knees for a woman.
Buy yourself a huge can of self-esteem and a tall glass of balls, for Pete's sake!

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 07:04 AM
It isn't "bad" but it isn't good for you either.
You're only complicating your life by wanting an older woman. Life is already complicated as it is as to want to take on more needless complications.
And consider this. An older woman who would accept you, as young as you are, as a companion/lover must already have serious psychological issues to deal with and wanting to go out with someone who can be her son may only be the tip of her skewed psychology and values.
Those who say "Age is just a number" wouldn't consider dating someone much much older or younger than themselves. They just don't care what you do with your life and prefer to give you platitudes than an answer born out of reason and decency. Don't listen to them, they are full of it.
Examine your own reasons for wanting to go out with an older woman and talk to your father, brother, sister about it. If you don't want to talk about it to your family then it's proof that deep down inside you know that sort of thing isn't to be seriously considered.
On the other hand, it's your life and you can waste it anywhich way you like.
Good luck to you, young man.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 06:42 AM

Thank you flowerforyou

You're welcome flowerforyou

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 04:45 AM
1 Disrespect
2 Lies
3 Promiscuity
4 Laziness
5 Self-Entitlement

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:37 AM
That's your inJustice System in action.
Politicized procecutors.
Overzealous judges.
Sold-out lawyers.
Corrupted cops.
It all equals to innocent people in prisons and the guilty ones roaming our streets.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 03:25 AM

I think ur f
Gorgeous

Thank you, but I'm not into men. laugh

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 02:33 AM

It doesn't take a village, it only takes a father and a mother. Sometimes it also takes the grandmother or aunt; grandfather likes to help, too and uncle doesn't mind at all.

It takes a family.

It only takes a village when you destroy the family nucleus and take the father out of the home like they so brilliantly and systematically accomplished during the past 30 years.

Thank you feminism.

what about when the father and mother arent there? Do you not think it is beneficial to the child for the 'village' to be looking after them as if they are their own? Otherwise, might they become TOO dependent upon the false security that their parents will always be there or the only people who matter?

Thank you for the thread and thanks Mingle2 for allowing me to post and state my opinion.

I don't want to go into a useless and endless debate.
That was my opinion and I'm sticking with it come rain or high water.
tongue2