Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:52 PM

women should also realise what they have done and they say shorry

We're way beyond 'sorry' at this point.
The breakdown in women-men relations is now systemic and the Gender War will not end with a 'sorry'. There's been too many victims on both sides and too many young witnesses who are now aware that they will be discriminated and hurt only because of their gender.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 09:37 AM

Well, I have no problems with the FEMINAZI or MGTOW groups... The douchebag guys that caused the feminazis in the first place will get theirs, and the rest of us are caught in the middle...another problem I see is the women always seem to end up with the same douchebag guys, then whine and complain when they notice he's a douchebag...

:thumbsup:

They don't whine and complain when they notice he's a douchebag , they've known all along he was a douchebag!
Because 'nice guys are boring'.
They whine and complain when they realise the douchebag won't be controlled and manipulated anymore.
And the "douchebags that caused feminazis" aren't around anymore.
Feminism has been around for a 160 years. It had its purpose and it was a noble one but for the past 40 years it's become an extremist destructive ideology for men AND women, pushing good men to the fringes of society and causing women to be more miserable than ever before.

I guess the sandwich making days are over...

rofl

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 09:23 AM

Go back and reread just your comments, not just in this thread but all of them. Notice a theme?

Tom.
It only seems like I'm putting everyone in the same basket because I don't use "some" and " many" before men and women.
I'm fully aware that not all women and all men are alike. I have exemples around me every day. I don't need to be corrected by the likes of you, men who are only too willing to crawl on hands and knees just for a woman's approval and maybe she'll touch their peepee...
Stay in your lane and skip my posts, please.
Responding to you is waste of my time.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 08:30 AM

LOL, WoW, you really hate women don't you?
Its seems someone wronged you and you are full of resentment over it.
How's that working out for ya?

I don't hate women, just like I don't hate fire. But I'm not gonna keep putting my hand in it after it burns me over and over... we have to learn sometime or be doomed to repeat the same mistakes again and again.

Plenty of people wronged me, just like I'm sure plenty have wronged you, too.
I have no resentment. I'm at peace knowing that I have control over my sexuality, body and mind.

I don't know where you're coming off throwing all this at me when my post are frank and clear.
If you're willing to be lead by the nose like a bull to the slaughter house, more power to you. But don't throw your insecurities in my face.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 08:17 AM

Well, I have no problems with the FEMINAZI or MGTOW groups... The douchebag guys that caused the feminazis in the first place will get theirs, and the rest of us are caught in the middle...another problem I see is the women always seem to end up with the same douchebag guys, then whine and complain when they notice he's a douchebag...

They don't whine and complain when they notice he's a douchebag , they've known all along he was a douchebag!
Because 'nice guys are boring'.
They whine and complain when they realise the douchebag won't be controlled and manipulated anymore.
And the "douchebags that caused feminazis" aren't around anymore.
Feminism has been around for a 160 years. It had its purpose and it was a noble one but for the past 40 years it's become an extremist destructive ideology for men AND women, pushing good men to the fringes of society and causing women to be more miserable than ever before.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 07:51 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Wed 02/21/18 07:53 AM
She used you, played you like a violon and threw you away like an old sock.
Women are the best manipulators ever so don't feel bad about it. Many men have fallen for it, including me.
Knowing the truth now can only strengthen you.
I agree with IgorFrankensteen: " review your EMOTIONAL decision making".
It's been proven that men are more devastated by a breakup than women so protect yourself by not being so emotionally available, emotionally immature and agreeable.

I understand that she's divorced now and may look you up.
Just remember. If she was able to cheat on her husband with you then there's no reason to think she won't do the same to you.
Women are a hundred times more promiscuous than men these days, society encourages and supports it.
Know it and act accordingly.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 05:08 AM
There are tons of women looking for a guy. Is one looking for you?
If you can sort out the scammers, golddiggers, attention horders and the usual self-entitled women of the West then you're a step ahead of the game.
I suggest you stop looking and enjoy your life as is. Learn to appreciate what you already have in life and your contentment and happiness will make you more attractive than if you're desperately searching. Desperation shows and it only serves to send them running the other way.
Be patient. Women have the luxury to chose their man, we don't.
If she's out there she'll find you.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 04:38 AM
That depends what I eat with them, Rob.
If I feel like mutton I'll do a stew. Then I throw in all the vegies I can think of, season it with Mediterranean spices and let it simmer all morning.
If I want steak and lobster then I'll have lettuce, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes as a side.
If I want fish and rice then I'll steam them.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 04:28 AM

Thank you

Anytime buddy.

Rooster35's photo
Wed 02/21/18 03:49 AM
Afraid?
Well, I suggest you grow a pair first. Buy yourself some self-esteem and drink a big glass of respect.
You won't find a g/f, she'll find you so don't go and make an azz of yourself by chasing it, it's called sexual harassment nowadays.
Just relax and be yourself. Live well and the rest will sort itself out.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 09:15 PM

They're not "creating" anything, they're only using the energy that's been there all along.
Nevertheless, cudos for their work!

Journal Reference:
Qi-Yu Liang, Aditya V. Venkatramani, Sergio H. Cantu, Travis L. Nicholson, Michael J. Gullans, Alexey V. Gorshkov, Jeff D. Thompson, Cheng Chin, Mikhail D. Lukin, Vladan Vuletić. Observation of three-photon bound states in a quantum nonlinear medium. Science, 2018 DOI: 10.1126/science.aao7293

ALL those researchers on the project are MEN.
So, feminists, men aren't so disposable after all, are they?
yea, women are better at discovering how to get dinner on the table on time than scientific problems...

Are you kidding? They don't even want to make a sandwich anymore!
lol...that's why I'm single, I had to learn to make my own...

At least you know you won't get poisoned!

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 09:05 PM
When I see an older man with a younger woman I think
" golddiger with her walking wallet "
" Cutie-pie and her father figure "
" Another shmuck out to lose everything in the divorce "
" A sex-crazed idiot waiting for a rape charge "

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 08:12 PM

One word....ClintonFoundation.....investigate that if you dare! What's the matter...you afraid your going to "suicide" yourself???
;^)

rofl

The truth seems to only be interesting from the the left to the right, never the other way.
When Obama was president, no one was allowed to question the white house, he couldn't do no wrong.
Now that there's a white nationalist in there all of a sudden they want to know the truth and what happened... pathetic.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:51 PM

I want to thank my Buddy Rooster for the idea on this post! Great info! Rooster you are the man!!!

waving
Thank you, my friend, but I'm not the man, I'm just a man smokin

This MGTOW thing is getting a lot of traction in the media and with the PoundMeToo movement I expect it's only gonna keep growing as more and more men witness the social and professional destruction of many innocent men, along with other very guilty ones, and move to protect themselves and their financial assets.

Boy, i miss the 80s....snifff.....
;^)

You mean back when we were young dumb and full of c... ? tongue2

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:44 PM

I want to thank my Buddy Rooster for the idea on this post! Great info! Rooster you are the man!!!

waving
Thank you, my friend, but I'm not the man, I'm just a man smokin

This MGTOW thing is getting a lot of traction in the media and with the PoundMeToo movement I expect it's only gonna keep growing as more and more men witness the social and professional destruction of many innocent men, along with other very guilty ones, and move to protect themselves and their financial assets.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:21 PM
Men Going Their Own Way, MGTOW, is a statement of self-ownership, a declaration of sovereignty over one's body and mind faced with a gynocentric society only too happy and eager to remove the father from the family equation and Masculinity from the early lives of boys and young men.

There has been a Gender War brewing for a 100 years and we're now in the middle of it.
The #MeToo ( or PoundMeToo ) movement is only a continuation of an ugly War on Men that started many decades ago and will only come to terms with Gender Segregation or the destruction of Masculinity as we know it.

The dating game is rigged against good men and marriage has become nothing but the cuckification of what MGTOW men call Bluepillers, or someone who sees reality through the force-fed lies of feminism.
MGTOW isn't a movement. It has no leader and no demands to make of the institutions of government as MGTOW men know that government and the Justice system has been infiltrated by hard-core Men-hating feminists.

MGTOW men don't date and don't marry. Many are 'Monk' chosing to never again have sexual relations with women, but many more will approach women only in the goal of a very short sexual relationship or what they call 'pump'n'dump'. Still others would rather pay a prostitute to take care of their animal instinct, that is, those who live in countries where prostitution is a legal business.
There are MGTOW in almost every nations of the world including Russia and China. There is a Japanese equivalent that predates MGTOW in the West. They are called Herbivore Men.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:51 PM

They're not "creating" anything, they're only using the energy that's been there all along.
Nevertheless, cudos for their work!

Journal Reference:
Qi-Yu Liang, Aditya V. Venkatramani, Sergio H. Cantu, Travis L. Nicholson, Michael J. Gullans, Alexey V. Gorshkov, Jeff D. Thompson, Cheng Chin, Mikhail D. Lukin, Vladan Vuletić. Observation of three-photon bound states in a quantum nonlinear medium. Science, 2018 DOI: 10.1126/science.aao7293

ALL those researchers on the project are MEN.
So, feminists, men aren't so disposable after all, are they?
yea, women are better at discovering how to get dinner on the table on time than scientific problems...

Are you kidding? They don't even want to make a sandwich anymore!

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:49 PM

Well, I still want my light sabre...

You're not a Jedi, yet, young Padawan. You still have many things to learn about the living Force.

OMG
rofl rofl rofl
High five Rooster!....but a Xwing fighter might be more bad assssss!

I want one of those Emperial cruisers, though. Complete with them clones and Droits and those SS-looking dudes, lol

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:07 PM

The doctor is in! Love yes, its an intresting subject... but first money....put a nickle in the can...

laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:02 PM

Well, I still want my light sabre...

You're not a Jedi, yet, young Padawan. You still have many things to learn about the living Force.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next