Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Mon 03/19/18 01:51 AM
It doesn't take a village, it only takes a father and a mother. Sometimes it also takes the grandmother or aunt; grandfather likes to help, too and uncle doesn't mind at all.

It takes a family.

It only takes a village when you destroy the family nucleus and take the father out of the home like they so brilliantly and systematically accomplished during the past 30 years.

Thank you feminism.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 05:40 PM

White or wheat

Wheat bread.
Hold the mayo laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 05:11 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Sun 03/18/18 05:13 PM

Men and women are different.
We speak differently
Think differently
Act differently
And expect different outcomes from the same realities. All those differences highlights our qualities and faults.
Those differences are to be celebrated in a spirit of inclusiveness, not bemoaned as something to be changed or controlled.

Rooster waving I am not complaining. I am just in my usual curiosity mode. I agree with your thoughts . In our differences we find solace and in our differences we complement. Opposites do attract but don’t you think similarities are a very good thing too bigsmile

I didn't think you were complaining at all.

Similarities are great too, of course, and as Human Beings it's obvious that we will have similarities.
The way I see it is we're all sisters and brothers and siblings don't always get along but, hopefully, the family bonds are stronger than arguments, pride and petty differences.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 04:14 PM
Men and women are different.
We speak differently
Think differently
Act differently
And expect different outcomes from the same realities. All those differences highlights our qualities and faults.
Those differences are to be celebrated in a spirit of inclusiveness, not bemoaned as something to be changed or controlled.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 04:05 PM

Whenever i switch on the news, i'm left bewildered, seems to me things get worse with each passing year
Unstable atmosphere
Geological instability
Social instability
Economic instabilty
Constant threat of conflict

Just wondered what everyone else thinks about the current state of the world

Yep, everything seems to be horribly f**k up lately and my hunch tells me it's just the beginning of a long bumpy ride, to say the least.
I have this gut-feeling that things are going to get much much worse so hold on to your butts!

I think that Mankind is only getting what it deserves, no more no less.

What an exciting time to be alive!

"Your will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven."

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:56 PM
Bacon Lettuce Tomato

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:43 PM
Aliens
Commando
Gladiator
Moonraker
Total Recall
We Were Soldiers
Lord of the Rings

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:39 PM

Horseback riding.

A new one and a goody! happy

waving

Rooster35's photo
Sun 03/18/18 03:07 PM
Horseback riding.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:21 PM
Going to backpack, hike, fish and camp out in the beautiful french countryside. Sleep out under the stars and burn marshmallows over a campfire while I sing "row row row your boat, gently down the stream", alone all by myself with Father Nature and my prayers rising up with the smoke of my campfire. I can't wait!!

Rooster35's photo
Sat 03/17/18 04:51 PM

I do....but the cats throw shoes at me!!!

surprised

OH!
rofl

Rooster35's photo
Sat 03/17/18 07:11 AM
Hey!! How are you?! I really wanted to let- Oooops! Sorry, just realised I wasn't a lady in Koala Lamp Pour oops

Rooster35's photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:24 AM
It doesn't mean a thing. Men are a dime a dozen and women have the prerogative to change their mind every two minutes.
Even marriage doesn't guarantee anything these days, it's just a government contract to ensure you'll pay once she changes her mind.
Don't read much into what women do, it's a waste of your time.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:08 AM
drinks drinker drinks

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 05:23 PM
I love to sing along with my earphones on when I walk places. Makes me happy and helps me keep positive and zen.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 03:01 PM

Yes rooster, your right there.

I wish I was wrong but it's the sad reality. No need to lie to ourselves.

But the bridge killed people so we need to ban bridges! frustrated

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 02:30 PM
The pictures are 10, borderline 11 but you already knew that.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 02:21 PM

On our evening news they said they were in the process of attaching the main cables that support it. The bridge was put in position in around 5 hours. I'd of thought the transportation machine that put it in place would have been left until the supporting cables were attached. This method of construction is used for quickness so the road was closed for the minimum amount of time.

... and the maximum amount of money.

Money before health.
Money before lives.
money, money money...

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:39 PM

On radio this morning, " bridge was getting inspected for flaws, when it collapsed. "

It should've been inspected before it opened.
This bridge isn't the only one that collapsed in recent years. I see a pattern here.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 03/16/18 01:31 PM

My best self is the side I display everyday when I'm not being attacked, belittled or insulted.
You don't want to meet my other side, believe me laugh

Same here. I'm not the same in every situation as I'm more of a 'reactive person'
:thumbsup:

I'm like a mirror. What you dish out comes back at you instantaneously.