Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 08:04 AM

Not online.

But when you're at home town events or gatherings are you a Flirt or a bit shy around people you don't know?

Would you make the first move? As asking for date?

I'm outging and a bit of a Flirt.

I've never made the first move. I'm not a flirt but I'm not shy either. I don't approach a woman with the ulterior motive of getting with her, never have never will. I figure if she's interested enough she'll approach me and it has been working out just fine for me.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 07:35 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 03/08/18 08:13 AM

are you saying god did it? LOL...

You can scoff and laugh all you want but yes, in a nutshell that's what I'm saying. Nothing happens by accident and the good or bad that humans do serve His will regardless of who acts.
The Israelites were taken in bondage by the Egyptians because they disobeyed God's will and were restored to their land - after 40 years of wandering in the desert for their unfaithfulness - because they repented.
We can ignore Him and His will because we have free will but the consequences for our vanity are nonetheless real.
Whoever said God is Love is right but loving someone also means to correct, reprimand and punish. He gave us a TON of warnings about what happens when we disobey. Whoever thinks that God is all bark and no bite is sorely mistaken.
But hey, don't believe me, believe the results we see in our world every day... or don't, I don't care. I'm not preaching here I'm just giving my opinion.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:48 AM
Oh it's going very well since I'm not searching at all.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:46 AM
Hi!!!

:)

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:38 AM

Anything can happen....p.s.
Youll need to be more honest on your profile...Fill it in. Women read labels, and if you dont give them something to read, they will pass on by.

waving drinks

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:34 AM
These shootings are only one result of a sick society that values money, sex and violence over Human Rights and communal and spiritual responsibilities.
Everything has become "relative " and there is no more sovereign truth to stand on. The voices of the wise have been drowned in a sea of greed and powerplay that considers the Human Being as just another vulgar animal to exploit and throw away as a natural resource and the malleable spirit of children has been subverted by the unscrupulous greed of multinationals for whom a parent is merely a walking wallet.

One poster talked about Karma. I agree, inasmuch as Karma is the price we pay for violating the immutable laws of the universe that our Creator, in his infinite wisdom, has put in place from the beginning.
This generation refuses to submit to the time-tested rules and laws of a higher power, pretending that it doesn't exist while everything in nature attest to its existence but the Creator can and has used evil people in order that His will be done just like He uses good people for the same purpose as well. It's His prerogative as the Creator of the universe and master of us all. So, just like a good parent not sparing the rod for the discipline of the child, we now pay for our trespasses and vanity and will continue to pay until either our transgressions are no more through collective repentance or the total destruction of our civilization as we know it.
The ball has been in our camp since the Christ died for our sins and forgiveness is up to us as a specie.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:39 AM
Its as possible as finding a four-leaf clover.
Patience is key.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 03/08/18 01:06 AM
Unelected banksters-supported illuminati operatives embedded within any government still pretending to be sovereign.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 01:58 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Mon 02/26/18 01:59 PM
The State of California has also voted to make it illegal to sleep in a caravan or car from 9pm to 9am, regardless of your situation which will bring more hardship to those who are homeless but are still trying to hold a job out of their vehicule... way to go, Sunshine State's heartless morons!

The U.S is fast becoming a third-world country thanks to greed and selfishness that close people's eyes to the plight of their ex-neighbours.
Will you be next?
It can happen to YOU then you'll be wishing someone had a heart. Remember, Karma's a B....!

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 02:31 AM
What would it take for me to travel half the world for a woman I barely know - even with a hundred thousand shared emails ?
An act of God.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 02:28 AM
Don't give up, maladevimdv, your next soul-mate is out there.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 01:10 AM

Is it odd /creepy/gross? Or is it a somewhat normal thing?what what

It's odd, it's creepy and gross.
You guys who do that sort of things are hopelessly cucked.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 01:02 AM
I think it starts with marriage.
No marriage, no divorce.

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 12:58 AM
What if your soul-mate lives in North Korea? spock

Rooster35's photo
Mon 02/26/18 12:54 AM

Because men are attracted by the beauty of women. Men are visual creatures, that is the way the Father, in his infinite wisdom, hath made us and it's a waste of time for you women to try and change us just like it's a waste of time for a man to try to change a woman.

You're fighting a hundred million years of natural instincts, give it up and accept men as they are or you could always go the lesbian way. Your choice.

i agree with u sir.

Smart man!
drinks

Rooster35's photo
Sun 02/25/18 03:33 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Sun 02/25/18 03:34 PM
Love is like a dream whoa that can turn into a nightmare in half a second laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sun 02/25/18 03:18 PM
Anyone can do whatever they want to their body, mind and health. It's no different to suicide or euthanasia.
Whatever floats their boat, just as long as it's not pushed on me and I'm still allowed to be a man, I couldn't give a hoot what they do.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 02/25/18 03:11 PM
Because men are attracted by the beauty of women. Men are visual creatures, that is the way the Father, in his infinite wisdom, hath made us and it's a waste of time for you women to try and change us just like it's a waste of time for a man to try to change a woman.

You're fighting a hundred million years of natural instincts, give it up and accept men as they are or you could always go the lesbian way. Your choice.

Rooster35's photo
Sun 02/25/18 03:00 PM
I don't care what most people do, who they decide to date or not, how old they are... couldn't care less, as long as there are no downsides for me personally.
I've learned to stay out of people’s business and I like when they stay out of my business.
Taboo? Nowadays? Ha ha

Rooster35's photo
Sun 02/25/18 02:53 PM

Are you in control or your Phone?

Spend some time away from FB, Instagram, Twitter!
Are these your priorities?

Where does time go, when you're in to All this !!!

Out of the 15 hours I'm usually up in a day I'd say I spend about 6 hours with my nose in my tablet.
Don't go on Facebook, I don't go on Instagram and I very rarely go on twitter.
Those aren't my priorities.
I use my tablet to simplify my life, not waste my time.
My priorities, however, is my business.