Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/19/19 03:49 AM
Don't know them laugh

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/19/19 03:47 AM
I'm thinking about all the useless threads.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/19/19 03:46 AM
Meet in real, that's the way to do it.

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/19/19 03:45 AM
Drinking coffee

Rooster35's photo
Sat 01/19/19 03:44 AM
None laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:31 PM

Edited for making it personal rather
than targeting the topic.

soufie
Site Admin

Sorry, my bad smokin

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:29 PM

hi, now im going to Spain soon, but for the trip to north east Europe im looking for nice female company

Good luck with that. You haven't much time to get to know someone because I don't think there are many ladies who would go travelling with a strange guy!
A couple weeks of getting acquainted along with reference checks should be more than adequate. We aren't talking marriage!!!

Really oldkid???? I certainly wouldn't go on a road trip with ANYONE I didn't know. Geez!
Yes, really! You do some research on them and their background. You meet a few times and do a lot of talking to reach a common understanding of expectations and limits. You create a backup plan should either want to end the adventure. You provide their personal information to someone you trust. Then you pack your bags and enjoy the trip. Not a big deal.

What if he's a serial rapist and murderer ? Womens be scared scared

What if SHE is? scared

A woman ?? NEVER laugh You know women don't have one bad bone in them... Damn near angels :laughing:

Oh, ... right. whoa

laugh

laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:20 PM
Welcome.
Make yourself at home...just don't forget it isn't bigsmile

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:17 PM

hi, now im going to Spain soon, but for the trip to north east Europe im looking for nice female company

Good luck with that. You haven't much time to get to know someone because I don't think there are many ladies who would go travelling with a strange guy!
A couple weeks of getting acquainted along with reference checks should be more than adequate. We aren't talking marriage!!!

Really oldkid???? I certainly wouldn't go on a road trip with ANYONE I didn't know. Geez!
Yes, really! You do some research on them and their background. You meet a few times and do a lot of talking to reach a common understanding of expectations and limits. You create a backup plan should either want to end the adventure. You provide their personal information to someone you trust. Then you pack your bags and enjoy the trip. Not a big deal.

What if SHE is? scared

A woman ?? NEVER laugh You know women don't have one bad bone in them... Damn near angels :laughing:

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:03 PM

Anytime someone is looking to get you offsite immediately it is likely a scammer.

^^ THAT ^^

The scammer has been going around the site fishing for fools... I got several fakes ask me the same thing.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:00 PM

Yes, they are scared. How can you suggest someone could be a rapist or murderer and that wouldn't show up in their history? Anything that doesn't "fit" together for them becomes an automatic HeII No. Most people, especially older people, have a long historical trail that is not hard to follow. Where do you live? Where were you born? How old are you? Where did you go to school? Where do you work? What do you do for a living? Please friend me on Facebook and LinkedIn. Very often when I meet someone even miles from home, we have something and someone in common.

For you and I it makes sense but what you wrote is Martian to women and you know damn well women don't speak Martian! laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:50 PM

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:47 PM

Hey, at least the elevator music in this place will improve!

Maybe it's time you play a little tune of your own drinker

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:21 PM

White House Spokesman Refuses To Deny That Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie

"The morning after an explosive BuzzFeed report that President Donald Trump directed his personal attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress, a White House spokesman repeatedly refused to deny the allegations on Fox News".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-spokesman-refuses-deny-171049345.html

Report: President Donald Trump Had Lawyer Cover Up Business With Russia | Morning Joe | MSNBC

http://youtu.be/bpkv1SFZp8o

MSNBC laugh
Morning Joe rofl

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:12 PM

You are definitely gonna liven up this place!

Never knew before Grace Slick had a younger sister!

It's her twin... Shush, keep that to yourself laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:10 PM

I need one Philippines wife

Aaaand one Philippines wife comin' right up !! laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:06 PM
rofl Oh I like her laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 11:47 AM

Put your GPS on woman's voice laugh At least she doesn't get offended, argue or yells at you if you don't follow her directions :smile:

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 11:41 AM

any plans for the weekend

Plans are for the work week. Weekend is MY time and I don't plan anything ever. I get spontaneous and enjoy my weekend however I see fit.

I agree:thumbsup:

Enjoy your weekend drinker

Thanks it's off to a good start... Picnic, park, good company (spur of the moment)
Hope yours is the best it can be :beers:

Sounds like fun :thumbsup:
Mine will be of my own making, just the way I like it drinks

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 10:26 AM

still waiting for someone will date me in Goa.

Don't hold your breath smokin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25