Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 09:42 AM

laugh

Trump's still doing a good job . He will be POTUS for .a while yet !

Indeed!
All those investigations and yells of 'collusion' are nothing but lies and a smokescreen to beat up a president in public opinion because they have NOTHING remotely illagal on him.
What are they going to impeach him on, talking to Putin?? laugh That's what presidents do, they talk to each other, thank God.
Even his "...grab 'em by the p***y" couldn't prevent him from getting elected and livid with rage and foaming at the mouth that a tall strong manly man is in the White House instead of that decrepid can-barely-stand liar Hillary who would've immediately started a war against Russia because she cannot stand a manly man like Putin.

Trump will win the 2020 elections and we'll have a repeat of Nov. 2016 with all the crying and yelling about "moving out the country".

How many of those stars actually moved out of the U.S because of Trump?
They're all talk and no action, just like their "leaders" on the left: liars and opportunists.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 08:57 AM

hi
my name is Ahmad from Jordan
i am a writer and working in digital marketing
any new friends will be welcome
thanks all

Welcome to the Mad House drinker

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 08:22 AM

The shyt just keeps getting deeper. This is your Republican party. Aren't you proud?

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’ if reports he instructed attorney Cohen to lie to Congress are proven

" Donald Trump is facing calls to “resign or be impeached”, if reports he instructed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about talks to build a Trump Tower in Moscow can be verified.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-cohen-ordered-lie-congress-russia-mueller-investigation-impeach-resign-buzzfeed-a8733961.html

Cohen says he rigged polls for Trump

http://6abc.com/michael-cohen-says-he-rigged-online-polls-for-trump-in-2014-2015/5094114/

Trump ordered lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to congress over Moscow tower deal, explosive report says

"Trump reportedly ordered his personal lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to congress about his plans for a Trump Tower in Moscow".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-michael-cohen-congress-lie-moscow-tower-russia-mueller-investigation-impeachment-a8733846.html

President Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

"President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter".

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-cohen-moscow-tower-mueller-investigation

Michael Cohen does not dispute report that he paid tech firm to rig polls for Trump

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-michael-cohen-trump-polls-20190117-story.html

Michael Cohen says he rigged polls for President Donald Trump

"Michael Cohen, U.S. President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, said on Thursday he paid a firm to manipulate online polling data “at the direction of and for the sole benefit of” Trump".

http://globalnews.ca/video/4859203/michael-cohen-says-he-rigged-polls-for-president-donald-trump

Democrats vow to probe BuzzFeed report Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/18/president-donald-trump-michael-cohen-russia-investigation-congress/2612509002/

"Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’ if..."
IF ! whoa
With 'if' I put Paris in a bottle as we say in France.

Hillary won't go to prison... IF laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 06:33 AM

any plans for the weekend

Plans are for the work week. Weekend is MY time and I don't plan anything ever. I get spontaneous and enjoy my weekend however I see fit.

I agree:thumbsup:

Enjoy your weekend drinker

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 05:57 AM

The house democrat's are refusing to end this shut down. I wonder if they would be so hard nosed if their pay and benefits stopped in the event of a government shut down?

Congress is way to isolated from the effects of the decisions they make.

"Congress is way to isolated from the effects of the decisions they make." So very true and many have forgotten their roots and what it is like to live a normal life with a real job. To actually have to get up in the morning and go to work so they can get a paycheck next Friday. Maybe they should intern for a couple months each year just to realize that there still is a real world that most of us live in!!!

"Public servants" laugh What a joke!

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 05:55 AM

After day 22 of the partial government shutdown the democrats are still playing the game of resist and deny. This is a tactic that is better suited for squabbling children or rival gangs. Not for the U.S.Congress. Why were the democrats all in on a barrier three years ago . Nothing has changed on the border with the exception of it being worse. But now it's all about Trump. Three reasons this is happening, #1 they don't want Trump to accomplish another campaign promise, ( so many so far) which explains why his base is still about 96% support. #2 they want to bring in foreigners and provide for them to win their votes. #3 they want the country to suffer a set back of some kind so they can blame Trump and he might lose the 2020 election. The way it looks now , Trump wins.

not quite. There is already money for the 'barrier' that hasnt even been used yet.
The ADDITIONAL money is a TRUMP ploy too look for a 'win' by holding the budget ransom instead of by negotiating like he allegedly is so wonderful at ...

nothing is 'worse' at the border.

no one with sense cares about Trump and his empty boasts and promises, which included a wall at the expense of MEXICO, not American taxpayers and certainly not at the ransom of american paychecks

no one is deciding on the wall for 'votes' from illegal immigrants

no one is rooting for any 'setback' just to blame stupid Trump

the way it looks now. with Trump supporters, he wins even if he murders someone in central park, that was ONE truth he has told.

that sounds identical to the daily rant from the left. So what if he said Mexico will pay for it, it's a minuscule amount compared to the amount that all those immigrants on the border now and the thousands more headed this way. Not many empty promises from Trump he's doing most things he said he would do, far more than the " stupid" Obama . So you think almost 50 % of your fellow citizens are senseless . Well who the hell are you to say your opinion is worthy and those who think we need border security is non worthy. Very shallow thinking.. I don't think Trump has murdered anyone but not so sure about Hillary's past w/ white water.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 05:52 AM
Another great day biggrin

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 05:49 AM

Hi everyone, I am new on this site, My name is David, I will be looking for a lady between 40 and 55 yr. for dating and possible relationship, There are so many profiles here I don't know where to start, I guess patients is the key.

Patience is key indeed.
Good photo with unfilled profile usually spells scammer.
Profiles with negative sentences I don't even waste my time with. Would you?
And don't forget to be picky and not settle for just anyone who happens to say what you want to hear...your happiness is at stake.
Welcome to the Mad House Mingle2 laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 05:41 AM

newbie here hi☺

Welcome to the Mad Mingle House laugh
Hope you find your guy as fast as you wish.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 03:42 AM

any plans for the weekend

Plans are for the work week. Weekend is MY time and I don't plan anything ever. I get spontaneous and enjoy my weekend however I see fit.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:40 AM
Happiness is temporary.
Contentment lasts a lifetime.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 01/18/19 01:23 AM

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

so firstly, she prequalified that she was being 'grossly generalistic'.
secondly, she defined what she meant by the word (racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic)

thirdly, she did not say it about more than half the country
as explained before, the US has 325.7 million people
less than half the 'country' voted ( roughly 129 million)
of that number MORE than half of those people voted for Hilary (roughly 66 million)
and of the roughly 63 million that voted for Trump, half would make about 32 million, or MAYBE 10 percent of the 'country'

... just clarifying the 'gross' exaggerations and TRUTHFUL HYPERBOLE about what she actually said.

compare the short list of 'offensive' comments under Hilary to the long list under Trump, and I doubt people truly give a darn about offensiveness in a candidate, do you?

She knows what she meant and people who don't have their head in the sand know as well.
She's a liar and a criminal and the only reason she's not in prison is because she belongs to a club you and I aren't allowed in.

people that understand English know what she meant too

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

pretty straightforward English with straightforward explanation ... actually.

An "explaination" from a liar does not constitute clarification.
Seems you're used to believing liars or you're willing to close your eyes on their treacherous plots just as long as their name isn't 'Trump'.
Trump wasn't secretary of state and he didn't lie to cover up the mess in Bengazi, among many other illegal things like receiving money for favors from government and on and on... The Democratic party is a party of criminals.

So they want impeach Trump, lol... They have about zero chance in hell :joy:

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/17/19 04:38 AM

so firstly, she prequalified that she was being 'grossly generalistic'.
secondly, she defined what she meant by the word (racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic)

thirdly, she did not say it about more than half the country
as explained before, the US has 325.7 million people
less than half the 'country' voted ( roughly 129 million)
of that number MORE than half of those people voted for Hilary (roughly 66 million)
and of the roughly 63 million that voted for Trump, half would make about 32 million, or MAYBE 10 percent of the 'country'

... just clarifying the 'gross' exaggerations and TRUTHFUL HYPERBOLE about what she actually said.

compare the short list of 'offensive' comments under Hilary to the long list under Trump, and I doubt people truly give a darn about offensiveness in a candidate, do you?

She knows what she meant and people who don't have their head in the sand know as well.
She's a liar and a criminal and the only reason she's not in prison is because she belongs to a club you and I aren't allowed in.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 01/17/19 03:17 AM
Welcome drinker
Good luck laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 01:46 PM

i like photography and lhotoshoot . travaling photography. modeling photography.

I like cinematography, lighting moving pictures and using various filters to see different results.
I like working with colors and shapes, looking at scenes from different angles and catching the rare and unusual.
Do you work with film, digital or both?

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 01:33 PM
YES, a thread about good news...or gardening or counting clouds. Anything but those "let's count to a million" or "say anything" threads, please laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 01:31 PM
Hello waving
Best to you for 2019

Welcome to the Mad House, where every day someone asks if we're real laugh

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 11:50 AM

men do get erotic of woman's sweat smell

There's no denying that odors play a role in many aspects of attraction between men and women and also other species. I guess we could talk about pheromones.
Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to impact the behavior of the receiving individuals. There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology.

Some people pay more attention at first to odors before their other senses. People with myopia have more developed sense of hearing and smell...

A whole industry sprung up from the knowledge of pheromones: body sprays, perfumes and cologne.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 11:29 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Tue 01/15/19 11:32 AM

REVIEW
In what is love
The kind of portion used to have and acquire love
Beliefs in love
Expectancy during love and in love

Love...Love...Love... You're young, don't go incarcerate your mind with a concept even 50yo can't wrap their mind around.
The ONLY true Love I know is that of Jesus Christ.
Human Love is conditional upon your social and financial position so go for the money first. You'll find Love much more easily if you're not homeless and starving.

Rooster35's photo
Tue 01/15/19 09:44 AM
Edited by Rooster35 on Tue 01/15/19 10:07 AM
tongue2

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25