Community > Posts By > Rooster35

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:21 AM
Your profile is great. You have plenty of pics and the different sections are filled up with enough info for a potential interested person to decide whether or not to contact you.
I don't see what you could add.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 08:16 AM

I just bet you all are just thrilled to pieces, about what a quality person Michael Avenatti is. Yup, he was going to bring Trump down.

laugh

rofl

They don't know who to turn to because most of them, if not all, are corrupt to the bone.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 06:30 AM

what do you expect from a partner?

I'm hoping for a deaf mute. :heart:

You're smart.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 06:15 AM
I used to love going to book stores, new and used. Just the smell of paper or old books could take me to a different world in my mind. It was like a search for treasures to me.
Nowadays, I simply download whole books from the net.

If anyone is interested in downloading free books from authors who have passed away, check out this website:
http://www.gutenberg.org

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 06:09 AM

a cigarette?

Is that all you got left already? laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 06:06 AM

Relax no one is judgeing you:blush:

We're all judged fom the first minutes of any interaction, that's just how it is.

By now and only on this post alone, you've been judged at least 50 times depending on how many people read your thread or just the title of it.
Don't forget that people who are not members can also read your thread.

Welcome to Mingle by the way laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 05:58 AM

Thankful~~~ after having a stomach bug sick for 5 days it is finally settling down and loosening it's grip on me... drinker

Stomach bugs can give you viruses in your intestines. It's pretty nasty bug and polips can develop in your intestines that can quickly turn cancerous.
I'd advise you to get checked and then take medication to renew your intestinal flora.
Take it from someone who almost got colon cancer due to just such a stomach bug.
You're welcome drinker

Thanks for the info Rooster... But yeah it is time for a yearly Dr visit and about time for another colon test.

My nieces bf fought colon cancer a couple years ago.. he is good now but had to have a colostomy... Chemo the whole nine yards.. it was tough.. But thankfully he stuck with it and doing great now back to work and all..

I almost had to go through all that if I had accepted the conclusions of the first, second and third "doctors" who found it perfectly normal that I'd lost 40lbs in three months ( most likely they didn't give a **** ).
The fourth doctor ( a real one this time, not a charlatan ) did a battery of tests and sent me to the hospital two days later for an immediate colonoscopy where they removed at least 30 cancerous polips.
I almost got colon cancer because my existence, let alone my health, wasn't so important to certain people.

Don't wait and don't accept the conclusions of kwacks pretending to be doctors. Always get a second and even a third opinion on something as important as the digestive system.

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 05:38 AM

can i find someone that will marry me here?

Is that a trick question ? laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 05:33 AM

Thankful~~~ after having a stomach bug sick for 5 days it is finally settling down and loosening it's grip on me... drinker

Stomach bugs can give you viruses in your intestines. It's pretty nasty bug and polips can develop in your intestines that can quickly turn cancerous.
I'd advise you to get checked and then take medication to renew your intestinal flora.
Take it from someone who almost got colon cancer due to just such a stomach bug.
You're welcome drinker

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 05:07 AM

I thought i was looking what most people on here was......A real tangible relationship wow I am wondering if its even possible anymore too find such a relationship.

If you don't have a few hundred thousands in the bank, a villa with a pool, a maid and a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster you can kiss your "real tangible relationship" goodbye or put it where the sun don't shine laugh

About 30% of women are bi or lesbian these days. Around 40% of them are married and another 20% don't want a relationship. That leaves you 10% and when we know that a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle laugh You do the math happy

But there is a silver lining in all that mess. At least you know you won't get divorced ( since you won't get married laugh ) and get cleaned out by the "family courts" to end up with only the shirt on your back - if you're lucky.

That was free advice... You're welcome drinker

laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 04:20 AM
Squalls

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:57 AM

Is my profile up to par...Let me know of any improvements that I can make...

This seems to be the standard profile on Mingle:
Height: tell you later
Body Type: tell you later
Ethnicity: White hi...
Looking for: tell you later
Interested in: tell you later
Marital Status: hi...
Children: tell you later
Want children: tell you later
Religion: hi...
Drinks: hi...
Smokes: hi...
Interests: I will tell you later
Profession: hi...
A little about me: Hi...
laugh
So really, if you put even 1 piece of info on your profile you're ahead of the curve ( no pun intended )

Welcome back to Mingle happy

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:49 AM
I feel silly happy

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:48 AM
Around town

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:43 AM
Well, I still got a couple of balls I received before I was born happy They tried to test me and take 'em away from me but they only tested their embarrassment laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:40 AM
Red October submarine happy
Not to be confused with the Yellow Submarine laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:38 AM

what about mingle, isn't it a big conspiracy? I think the government started mingle so we spend our time chatting here and don't pay attention to what they are doing.rofl rofl

rofl

Be careful, you'll have to contend with Mingle's Conspiracy Thought Police... They don't know how to spell very well but they feel they're always right on subjects they know nothing about and are the only innocent persons on planet Earth laugh

Rooster35's photo
Fri 04/12/19 03:29 AM
Little Mermaid

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 05:16 PM

whoa
And heres some more conspiracy theories for our tinfoil hat wearing friends
CHEMTRAILS , GMO's , FLOURIDE ... MONSANTO rofl
Topics they love to conspiry about scared

Topics they love to conspire about.

Fixed it for ya happy
You're welcome.