I have two hands happy

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 04:39 PM
I can't believe there are 5 pages in this thread arguing Flat Earth! laugh

I think the Earth is triangular.

Prove me wrong laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 04:23 PM

What some call conspiracy theories others call opinions..a matter of perception..and attitude..

FREE ASSANGE..smile2

Good to see you supporting your pedophile friend whoa
Some parents in Sweden want his arse once the USA is done with him rofl

Well, if it's PROVEN he's a pedo then F him.
I have a feeling he isn't tho, especially with the burden of proof required for a man someone wants out of the way... Just like happened to quite a few others I knew.

The label "pedophile" is going around well these days. Problem is, the REAL pedophiles are still out there pushing their agenda and being protected by those who push that cacamimi "gender fluidity" agenda.

It's easy to accuse, even a ten year-old can do that.
It's much harder to prove and even harder to prove on an innocent person, as that one procecutor I knew found out.
Boy didn't he look stupid at the end of the trial laugh

Wow !spock
Well let me just say what "your" prosecutor probably said !
AQUITTED DOES NOT MEAN NOT GUILTY

Yes, I know. Only YOU and people like YOU are innocent, right?
:banana:

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:47 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 04/11/19 03:48 PM

What some call conspiracy theories others call opinions..a matter of perception..and attitude..

FREE ASSANGE..smile2

Good to see you supporting your pedophile friend whoa
Some parents in Sweden want his arse once the USA is done with him rofl

Well, if it's PROVEN he's a pedo then F him.
I have a feeling he isn't tho, especially with the burden of proof required for a man someone wants out of the way... Just like happened to quite a few others I knew.

The label "pedophile" is going around well these days. Problem is, the REAL pedophiles are still out there pushing their agenda and being protected by those who push that cacamimi "gender fluidity" agenda.

It's easy to accuse, even a ten year-old can do that.
It's much harder to prove and even harder to prove on an innocent person, as that one procecutor I knew found out.
Boy didn't he look stupid at the end of the trial laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:40 PM

laugh
:thumbsup:

That looks like I'm chewing on my thumb, lol!

The keyboard sees all ;-)

Even the computer knows he's special! laugh

laugh My computer greets me at startup with voice. "Hello, what can I do for you today?"
Wouldn't be too hard to tweak it so it says:
"Hello, special individual, what can I learn from you today?" laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:34 PM
I'm looking for my glasses... Anyone seen them? laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:30 PM

Now thats a great example of conspiracies laugh
Pedo Assange wont be doing much talking from Gitmo bigsmile
rofl

scary that people don't see how they make them self look and sound, or how extreme their leaps of extreme bias become. I will stand by my opinion that with Trump, it is part the natural con man in him and part his aging senility. With other civilians though, I just don't see how their brain gets to that point.

Oh I don't care about Trump. He's probably a con man just like the others.
I just don't want a Leftie in the HW.
Democrats are doing enough damage without the presidency.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 03:20 PM

In one of Trump's tweets he says "We have the Source" ..Trump knows all about WIKI LEAKS..like who doesn't..just more disinformation from the 4D chess master....lol..from what I hear Assange is sitting on a treasure trove of info..

All the pieces are starting to fall together..Barr's on stage we've got Assange Huber and Horowitz in the wings.. Hillary and Obama in the bathroom holding hands and crapping themselves Pelosi grinding her gums Cortez whining on Instagram..Mad Maxine screaming kill all the red hats..bathroom Booker skulking the bathrooms looking for his next victim..Swalwell with his hand on the nukes waiting for the first person who says they are not giving up their guns Pencil neck Adam Schiff pencil necking around Fauxcahontas still claiming she's 1/1,000,000th native American,Kamaltoe Harris trying to blow her way to the top and Tlaib still screaming Impeach the Mfer and a whole host of other DNC low IQ idiots who will surely go UNHINGED to the satanic degree when this turns out in Trumps favor..and then there's the sequel "Trump in 2020" America is Great again...drinker

ENJOY THE SHOW

..and to think I use to not like politics..laugh

Julian Assange is Facing Extradition To the U.S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ca-vIjB2DM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: bigsmile

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:37 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 04/11/19 02:39 PM

How do you know when you are special?

I always assume it.
Until proven otherwise ;-).

laugh

That looks like I'm chewing on my thumb, lol !

And here I clicked Quote instead of Edit slaphead laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:36 PM
Edited by Rooster35 on Thu 04/11/19 02:38 PM

How do you know when you are special?

I always assume it.
Until proven otherwise ;-).

laugh

That looks like I'm chewing on my thumb, lol !

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:34 PM

The puppet masters are still trying to pull the strings..we've gone from Russian Collusion --obstruction of justice--Stormy Daniels --Sayoc psy op-- Trump taxes NZ false flag ..and they haven't proven a thing..except how desperate they are to get Trump out ..they don't like what Trump says yet..they have called Trump supporters all kinds of bad names from deplorable to racists ..while telling people to push back on Trump supporters in public places when they know there are those who are unhinged and will take it even further..and they have and there is video proof..what are they trying to hide..ALOT and it's fixing to come out

Rep.Waters on Trump administration> tell them They're Not Welcomed"

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=maxine+waters+telling+push+back&view=detail&mid=C679F4D4CD5550B80D28C679F4D4CD5550B80D28&FORM=VIRE

They don't like Trump so they target his supporters..They are worse then Trump..but continue..as they will they will just guarantee Trump another win in 2020..and the numbers are increasing in his favor..smile2

If people think the Dems are UNHINGED now wait until Barr's summary comes out..it's going to be EPIC..tic ..toc...

..HERE COMES THE PAIN

Added Bonus: Agenda 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IaMnNV8KCs

research this as well..what is in your food, air and water?

CHEMTRAILS, GMOs FLOURIDE..MONSANTO

tc everyone

TOMBS out..smokin

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:30 PM
I've always known I was special. Ever since I was a little boy all my family members kept saying "Oh, don't mind him, he's special".
Then I got to ride a special bus to school only for other special children like me. It was yellow and the driver was so nice to us, nicer than the drivers of the other busses that the non-special kids would ride on laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:25 PM

How can you tell that ?

rofl

I don't mind fake profiles, they're harmless if you're not dreaming.
It's fake people I'd warn about.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:23 PM
Do they have a book about tieing shoelaces?
How about one on clipping toenails laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 02:18 PM

FREE ASSANGE..smile2

Yesss!!
All he did was uncover conspiracies but since we ALL know conspiracies don't exist ( whoa ) then he committed NO crime happy

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:10 PM

Conspiracy
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.

-An agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
-Any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I bet those things never happen biggrin especially in the higher echelons of governments laugh

The "Russia Collusion" was a conspiracy, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

Wow ! Your lucky ! whoa . You and Barr are the only 2 to have read the "FULL" Mueller report rofl
Im sure congress will be calling you to testify soon spock slaphead

I never claimed to have read it... What are you smoking? Can I have some of that?laugh
So, according to you, if someone says "the Russian Collusion was a conspiracy, No.Matter.Which.Side.Of.The.Fence.You.Are.On" it means that one has read the report???
WoW, Ooookay laugh
slaphead
PS:
And with your logic, I'm surprised you don't believe in conspiracies laugh

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:07 PM

Conspiracy
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.

-An agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
-Any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I bet those things never happen biggrin especially in the higher echelons of governments laugh

The "Russia Collusion" was a conspiracy, no matter which side of the fence you're on.

Wow ! Your lucky ! whoa . You and Barr are the only 2 to have read the "FULL" Mueller report rofl
Im sure congress will be calling you to testify soon spock slaphead

I never claimed to have read it... What are you smoking? Can I have some of that?laugh
So, according to you, if someone says "the Russian Collusion was a conspiracy, No.Matter.Which.Side.Of.The.Fence.You.Are.On" it means that one has read the report???
WoW, Ooookay laugh
slaphead

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 12:01 PM
Possible goes hand in hand with doable.

Rooster35's photo
Thu 04/11/19 09:45 AM
Neither.
What's sexier to me is how much she cares, how much empathy she has towards me and others... true empathy, not pretend and blah blah, not virtue signaling but concrete show of affection and caring.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25