Community > Posts By > AGoodGuy1026

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:58 AM
I draw the line at +/- 18 years, either way...(guess that dates me LOL!!)

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:55 AM
Venti Americanna, 2 pumps hazelnut!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 10/06/10 08:01 AM

which do u prefer? looks,, brains, personality, or good sex?

i need some measure of them all, but to organize them from most important, to least important (for me):

personality, brains, good sex, looks....

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 10/05/10 12:31 PM
good lord, NEITHER ONE!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:21 AM
The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 10/05/10 06:24 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Tue 10/05/10 06:46 AM
it's easy. people cheat because they have poor character, and are weak.

strong people of good character end relationships that are not working for them, but they are honest with their partner - and have the personal character to behave in a honest and direct way. They tell their partner that they are not happy, and they are ending things and moving on. THIS is normal, healthy, strong and of good character.

weak people of poor character end relationships that are not working for them, but they are NOT honest with their partner, have poor character such that the sleep with a new partner to satisfy their needs (physical, emotional, spiritual) and decieve their old partner until they feel they can transition to the new relationship without pain. THIS is not normal, not healthy, weak and of poor character.

People that say "becuase it is human nature" - are immature, and un-able to be honest with themselves and their partners.

If you wanna be with multiple people, be honest with yourself and your partners and tell them, "I am only intrested in sex", or "I am only intrested in emotional/spiritual bonding"...

The problem is, the weak poor character people do not have the ability to be honest, so they find someone who wants monogamay, and they tell them "I am looking for a relationship" when all they want is their own needs met - and have no true interest in a realtionship at all...

As for the folks who say it's based on "fear", fear is a driver, but it's simple - they are afraid of being alone. Their poor character cannot sustain them solo. They are lying to themselves about who they really are, and they fear being alone with that lying, cheating, immature manipulator that they "fear" to admit to themselves....

*sigh*

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:41 AM
not odd for them to have preferences, odd for you to want to change them...

luck to you!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:18 AM
Edited by AGoodGuy1026 on Mon 10/04/10 07:19 AM

why do men get older and think they can keep up with a younger woman? they are getting older just like the women they left. now the older women have to try and find men that are not interested in really young women and more a woman their age. I think women have it a little harder than men on these online dating sites. As soon as they see your age, they go on to the next one. Yeah it sucks to get older but it's not like we can stop it.

interesting, but why can't we? why can't you?... when I first started dating, age was important to me... but I learned something about myself - and it was this.... i am attracted to some people that at first I didn't think I would be. I dated older than me by 10 years, and younger than me... and all in between. I am dating a wonderful woman now, we get along very very well - she is beautiful, smart, has an amazing personality and we click on many, many levels. She is mature, yet playful - fun and exciting, yet responsible... romantic and sensual, yet grounded. She also happens to be a lot younger than me.

perhaps you should focus less on being a victim of your age, go out meet people and let things happen natrually - you may find that you meet someone and have a great relationship with them - although you may not at first glance thought that they were your "type"...

flowerforyou

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:14 PM
OP: your statement implies that their are no lawyers that benefit society...

really?

I agree some lawyers are predatory, frivolously pursuing lawsuits at the expense of others... but not ALL lawers are such evil!

If we killed every group based on stereotypes, noone would be left!...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:10 PM

Has anyone had their "dome" shaved recently? Keeping it up? Does your date, girlfriend, spouse, find you attractive with the new "do?" Mine does, she thinks bald men are sexy. And alot of men are... Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Howie Mandell, Sean Connery, Michael Rosenbaugh, Kevin Spacey, Telly Savalas, Charles Barkley, Ving Rhames, Patrick Stewart, John Amos, etc. So physical attraction, do you find bald men sexy? Is it the new look?

bald is bald, sexy is sexy... you can be bald and sexy, you can be bald and not sexy, you can be not bald and be sexy, you can be not bald and not sexy... they are not corollaries! (<-is that even a word??)

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:05 AM
yes, they did... blushing

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Thu 09/30/10 12:14 PM

thanx!!!! i like the picture by the way!!!

IMHO: I agree, 2KM has the BEST profile pics :)

Welcome!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/29/10 01:21 PM
OP: I agree with 1Bartolo...

also:

the occasional text messages and "hi how are you today emails".

sounds like he is communicating, but not to the degree that you expect. You tried to communicate with him, and you scared him (perhaps scared him away)... maybe let things play out and evolve? relax, go out - have fun, meet other people... watch and wait...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Wed 09/29/10 10:44 AM
i am not a pro, nor would I diagnose someone in a forum... but... that kind of "mood swing" is rather severe... it is my understanding that a "fast cycling" bi-polar person goes through 6 or 8 manic depressive cycles per year... not minutes...

*.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:42 AM
it's not just men, women kill their own children as well... it's a very sad thing indeed...

that being said, here in Columbus Ohio - two days ago a Father killed his 8 and 6 year old boys, then himself... the mother came home and found them.

Tragic. The fater left a note, that he wanted to ""I will shield S&S from a life filled with confusion, questioned allegiances, guilt, hopeless, co-dependence and insecurity," Geller said in the note that was found inside his home on Sunday. "This cycle of misery ends with me."

link to the story on local news: http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/09/28/story-upper-arlington-murder-suicide-investigation.html?sid=102

I am unsure if this is the myopic view of the media, or if it is in fact on the rise. If you believe the crime statistics - violent crime is trending down...

Diffidult situations, difficult questions...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Mon 09/27/10 08:10 AM
tcpdump for windows, wireshark, analog X's packetmon....

hope this helps...

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/24/10 01:06 PM
I'd buy one!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/24/10 12:52 PM

Did you even read the article? it's not about battling global warming... *sigh*... frustrated

$.02 drinker

LMAO... You must have skipped the first paragraph.. haha

I did in fact read the whole article, but climate change was only mentioned once, and the focus of the article seemed to be weighted toward health issues...

Eh, not the first time I have been wrong, wont be the last!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/24/10 12:48 PM

Most of the garbage propaganda spread around is spread by those who believe it.

alas, ignorance is truly bliss!!

$.02 drinker

AGoodGuy1026's photo
Fri 09/24/10 10:07 AM

Red lace, I know where you're coming from. I'm asian too and my parents are very similar. They stress that education is everything. But of course, I have little more freedom than her because I'm a boy and I also grew up here so my parent adapted to my needs. Her situation is similar to yours, she has told me how her parents are strict and even right now, her aunt is enforcing the same rules on her.

Goodguy and Chicayoshi, If any girl from western culture told me this (I'm not ready and want to focus on school), I would easily raise a BS flag and move on. But I'm having trouble believing that she's not ready. I respect her and her decision. But I'm not asking her to marry me! It's just a simple and small escalation from friendship. I myself am very busy. I have two jobs and work on Saturday and Sunday, and go to school Monday - Thursday. We always hang out on Friday. However, I'm still trying to find some time to make this work. It doesn't seem like she's putting any effort in to this.

She's a very sweet girl and cares about me. Recently(after my confession), I was involved in a motorcycle accident and so she made me some home remedies for my bruises that she learned from her mom. I really care about her and that's why I can't see her. The thing is, it hurts me to see her everytime and I don't think I can suppress my feelings and be her "friend." Everytime, I try telling her I can't see her, she starts crying.

I'm just having trouble believing her and I don't want to stick around and be her friend if nothing is going to happen.

Thanks for the input, it feels good letting this out.
_Terry

it seems to me you are focused totally on what you want, and you are discounting what she has told you she wants. It sounds like (to me) if you really cared for her (and not just for what you want right now) you would be more patient and understanding. She sounds like a good woman - don't let a rash decision deprive you of a relationship that might very well last a lifetime!...

Good luck to you man...

$.02 drinker

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25