Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/17/18 04:33 PM
V17
And that no Man might buy or sell ,save he that had the mark,or the name of the beast,or the number of his name.
V18
HERE IS WISDOM. LET HIM THAT HAVE UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST :FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN: AND HIS NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED SIX SCORE AND SIX.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/17/18 03:39 PM
.....Revelations 13 v 11-18
v11
I beheld another beast coming out of the earth: he had two horns like a lamb and spake like a dragon.
V12
And he excercised all the power of the first beast before,and he causeth the earth and all that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
V13
And he doeth great wonders,so that he maketh fire to come down from heaven upon the earth in the sight of men,
V14
And he decieveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracle that he had power to do in the sight of the beast:saying to them that dwell on the earth,that they should make an image to the beast which had a wound by sword and did live .
V15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast,that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the beast should be killed.
V16
And he causeth all,both SMALL AND GREAT,RICH AND POOR,FREE AND BOND,TO RECIEVE THE MARK ON THEIR RIGHT HAND,OR THEIR FOREHEADS:

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/17/18 01:58 PM

Marks of beast or God are hypothetical ...no "mark" exists as it is your soul that God is concerned with...humans took old writings and wrote books to invoke fear...not because God is a judgmental pr**k, but because a few humans discovered they could make millions off the idea of God...sadly they who love money don't know the true God...one day God will return...and all the people who claim they are they way...hmmm..I have a feeling they might find a fork road in the afterlife...flowerforyou

Dear Kindlightheart,the mark of the beast (anti Christ) is not a hypothetical mark but a real mark that the anti christ will make people on earth to have. It will be a universal code (666) that one will need have on the forehead or right hand-tatoolike engravements to access a universal database or system. No code,no access to the financial system.
God in his infinite mercy had not left us in the dark,but had revealed them in his word. See Revelations 13 v 11-18

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/15/18 04:19 PM

It's a horrifying tragedy every time this happens, whether mental illness is involved or not.

My own family has lost an innocent to senseless gun violence. Because of our own tragedy, I've been having more gun law discussions than I care to think of. But it's a necessary subject.

My standard answer to what should be done to control senseless gun violence in my own town of Kansas City, is to look to New York City.

New York City, from a population of over 8.5 million, reported only 290 homicides for the year in December of 2017.

Kansas City, with a population under 1/2 million, reported 149 homicides in 2017.

I don't know the statistics in Parkland, Florida, but it for my own town of Kansas City, I say we need more of whatever New York City has got.

The only solution is to barn the law of buying gun. It can only be used by the police, militry and security guide. Why should a baby carry gun?

Ha Sis...no let them hear you talk am again.Yanki like gun

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/15/18 02:11 PM

Update, i broke up with her after that, she then got devorced. Tried ro reach out to me, couldn't do it! She got divorced. I have feelings for her, just the cheer amount of deception strangeld me. I had to say no. The hardest decision i ever made.

So proud of you son! God's Word says, everything happens for our best. Thank God for this experience, because it didn't went too far. It shows you that people can have hidden plans. I promise you, now your "inner alarm system" is sharpened. God has provided for you a wonderful girl / lady, a true love.
Alles wird gut! Liebe Grüße von Mom Vera aus Hamburg

'Online mom and sons'
Whats it about winterkind?

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/15/18 01:11 PM
The society needs to the stress the sanctity of human lifes-born or unborn.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/15/18 08:41 AM
So sad. My heart bleeds for parents whose wards were involved.
Insecurity is a global menace, though wears different masks in different places.
However,this commando style assaults by high school or former high school juveniles on former or present colleagues show that the young are fast losing touch with the human milk of kindness.
What devilish mindset!
I fault the break down in the family system.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/13/18 07:38 AM
1.God :worshipping Him in songs,praises,prayers and meditating and sharing his word gives me not just happiness but joy.
2.A Woman:
A loving wife can send one to the heaven of happiness with TLC.
Nibbling and fondling the two satiety centres up north makes one a responsible baby...lol
And the honeycomb,southward inbetween the thighs ....lol...a honey to the soul. Isn't honey always sweet?
3. Soccer: A good game of soccer makes me happy.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/11/18 02:01 PM

I looked into how to sleep better and it definitely was quite an improvement. Thanks Rob.

Remembering other dreams I had . . .

A dream flying and looking down at ground level where there were people and snakes everywhere. To several people I tried to arouse ones attention to converse with them, but each one would faint from too much overall fear.

I'm not looking for another interpretation I'm just bumping this thread. Anyone else have any interesting dreams?

On Monday last week I had a dream were Alexis Sanchez of Manchester United football club was in a bad mood. In another dream episode, I saw van dyke of liverpool in a good mood during a game of football(english soccer) and also Tottenham hotspur's Eriksonn celebrating a goal.
This weekend,the dreams came to pass Manchester united lost 0-1 to Newcastle United,while Tottenham and Liverpool both won their matches . I am unhappy at not been able to cash in on these dreams which were very prophetic.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/11/18 01:01 PM

The one time I dressed as an angel .... my wings caught on fire and a fireman had to hose me down laugh laugh tongue2
smile:
Lol....Blondey, the angels message talks about coming judgement and end of the age. Are you ready for the coming of Jesus Christ? You will be needing the wings of his grace to fly.

I can fly already and as for judgement it is man made :wink: waving

When he comes blondey,only those who have Him in their hearts will fly with him. Do you have him in your heart?
...how do you mean judgement is man made?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/11/18 12:21 AM

The one time I dressed as an angel .... my wings caught on fire and a fireman had to hose me down laugh laugh tongue2
smile:
Lol....Blondey, the angels message talks about coming judgement and end of the age. Are you ready for the coming of Jesus Christ? You will be needing the wings of his grace to fly.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/10/18 02:07 PM

As a Christian (born and raised) I see many that take scriptures to go with their argument and ignore other scriptures (aka judging)

I will never claim to be perfect or a saint. I do the best I can

No one's best can actually meet God's rightous standards. God provided Jesus Christ to help us measure up-so that by putting our faith in him and his blood we are made righteous. He is your righteous covering.
Ever wondered why we you offer prayers to God in Jesus Christ's name and not in our individual names?
'' Jesus answered ,I am the way,the truth and the life ;no one cometh unto the father but by me(John 6 v 14)

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/10/18 01:43 PM

I just came to think about it. the following came to mind:
if a person who really believes in God will feel it. /// what does this mean, say:
You do not need to think about the shape of God. this is an unnecessary thought. and this thinker will not benefit anyone. It's just that, that's all. /// If the god knows the shape, the value is reduced. we do not know the shape and it gets more attractive. /// I think it should be like this. I think so.
most all religions tell you not to think...why is that?

religions want us to think. /// because God is known by reason. If there is no reason, god is unknown. /// But is god just not known with reason? There is a situation called destiny. that is, the existence of a person believing in God in his destiny. that is, the most intelligent man in the world may not believe in the god.

My God is not known by reason,but by perception in our spirits. Perception is faith.
John 4v24

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 02/09/18 06:30 AM

"Despite the wide variety of beliefs that fall under the general “Christian” label today, the Bible defines a true Christian as one who has personally received Jesus Christ as Savior, who trusts in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness of sins, who has the Holy Spirit residing within, and whose life evinces change consistent with faith in Jesus."

http.www.google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/true-Christian.html

And he or she has become a saint through faith in Jesus Christ.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 02/09/18 05:51 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Fri 02/09/18 05:55 AM
Here on M2, I met a figure 8 Russian woman,so we got talking. She wrote me everyday and would describe her day. Her English wasn't perfect,but her letters were well structured showing that she had had a university education. I looked forward to her letters everyday. She works.
She wanted to visit me and asked for the nearest airport. I agreed.
She asked me to send her about $1560 for ticket. But I wanted her meet her in person first and I told her that I would reimburse her whatever she spent coming down to my city and fro. She insisted I sent the money first. She stopped talking to me when I didn't.
Later, I would see here with different alias' but with same pics she sends to me everyday while we were in touch. She was a scammer.
If the intent is right one should not be afraid to cross oceans for love. I would any day.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 01:24 PM
My dear Yellowrose10,
I was once a chronic religious sinner but I have obtained mercy through my faith in the work of Jesus Christ-I AM NOW A SAINT by Gods grace.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as one who paid for your sins through his death and ressurrection then you have become a saint.
Our calling is out of sinfulness into his sainthood by the blood of Jesus Christ.
''To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ Jesus....
Colosians 1v2
Everyone is born a sinner by inheritance through Adam but we are bornagain as saints into Gods family.
John 3v3
''verily,verily I say unto you except a Man be bornagain,he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Stop thinking you are a sinner,when you are a saint, justified by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. If you fall into sin don't remain in it recieve his grace(strength) through prayer and forge ahead.(Hebrews 4v16)
You are a saint yellowrose10! God sees you so ,see yourself so....
Shalom

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 12:31 PM
......the Holy Ghost reveals to us who the wolves in sheep clothings.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 12:21 PM

Real Christians doesn't need pics laugh

What is a "real Christian" to you? Many have different Christian beliefs. To me, the only one to judge is God

God in his wisdom has not left us in the dark as to what is right believing and wrong believing! The bible is crystal clear and is a reliable guide....pointing to Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

to brother Godfriend i understand you but i want you to know that there are many people who climb puppit with their big bible to preach. Some call themselves pastor,bishop, apostle etc preaching repentance but they are just wolves in sheep clothing. I have being a christian many years and born again by God's grace but i am not proud because our rughteousness is like a filting rage says the bible. I don't know anybody's heart but God knows. Remain blessed

Thanks.I am not defending OP but simply reacting to comments here.
There are truely wolves in sheep clothing but God has given us the ........

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 12:05 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 02/06/18 12:10 PM

What is a "real Christian" to you? Many have different Christian beliefs. To me, the only one to judge is God

God in his wisdom has not left us in the dark as to what is right believing and wrong believing! The bible is crystal clear and is a reliable guide....pointing to Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

I agree but who are we to decide who real Christians are? We don't know their hearts or minds. We are all sinners. God is the only judge

My dear yellowrose10,no we are not sinners,but SAINTS if we have faith in Christ Jesus.Don't let anyone or any character flaw at the moment talk you out of it. Jesus Christ is our righteousness. By continually believing that you are God's righteousness through Christ Jesus,human frailties give way for Christs strength.
Thats why we pray in Jesus name.
Colossians 1v12-14

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 11:20 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 02/06/18 11:31 AM

''whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved''
Romans 10v13
The man or woman with absolute faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour is a Christain.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25