Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 03/09/18 05:48 AM
Welcome to this friendly platform.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 03/09/18 05:45 AM
Welcome to the place of love.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 03/06/18 12:09 AM

medusa says ... , "For me, my transformation is the greatest journey of my life.

Hope is what ever it means to the individual .

It does not matter that you or anyone else are not inspired by this story ., it is a personal journey .

what matters is for medusa this transformation represents hope .. taken away by hiv .

Good luck with the rest of your transformation medusa . May hope and peace be yours waving flowerforyou

Yeah...it's a personal journey-down the lane of utter folishness.
Only the mentally deranged will be inspired by this foolly.
This fellow really needs help.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 03/05/18 03:35 PM
Welcome beautiful Angel.....do you have wings to fly?

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 02/26/18 08:48 PM

I do boxing☺

Mhavic1573,can we have a boxing fight?
Lol....Just guarantee me that my teeth will be safe...lol....

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 02/26/18 02:41 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 02/26/18 02:43 PM
I think I like the beautifully blonde part of the tale:wink: Eirik,how do I link 'em up...lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 02/26/18 01:40 PM

“It’s becoming part of the permanent landscape in those communities and there is no way we are going to allow Orange County land that is supposed to be used by residents to be occupied by the homeless,” said Todd Spitzer, who sits on the Orange County Board of Supervisors.

So, wait...non residents sneak in, start living in the community as, say, illegal residents, and by their being there divert community resources to their needs rather than towards the community or allowing the community to express their culture, and the government wants to do something about it?

You sure that's California?

I guess Tupac A Shakur will turn in his grave to hear that his glorious city is ruined-maybe a remix of 'california ' is needed.
'shake ,shakn,shakn-shakn cali.....
While growing up Tupac gave we the teenagers then a picture of a perfect,wow city through his song.....lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/25/18 01:42 PM

Would visit but I'm not into co-habituating the same space with anyone irregardless of how fond of them that I may be.

For your input...may your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows....lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/22/18 08:30 AM

''who can find a virtueous woman,for her prize is far above rubies....
Where can this be found?

Proverbs 31:10

I believe that is on another posting this section.
Topic: where are the Christian lady's in the chat room

Welldone.
Favour is decietful beauty is vain,but a woman that feareth the Lord,she shall be praised.
Where?

Proverbs 31 : 30

Nice try Sis.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/22/18 03:37 AM

Where can this be found?

Proverbs 31:10

I believe that is on another posting this section.
Topic: where are the Christian lady's in the chat room

Welldone.
Favour is decietful beauty is vain,but a woman that feareth the Lord,she shall be praised.
Where?

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 02/21/18 03:42 PM
Where can this be found?

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/20/18 08:01 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 02/20/18 08:22 AM
.....The original languages of the bible were greek,aramaic,hebrew.
I dont speak any. However, I am very comfortable with the English interpretation because the same person of God,the Holy Ghost that inspired the writing bible over a 1500yr period indwells me.
The same Holy Ghost that was in apostle Paul,Peter ET AL indwells me giving me
Understanding of His inspired,ever dynamic word.
John 14v26
''But the comforter,which is the Holy Ghost,whom the father shall send in my name he shall teach you all things,and bring all things to your remembrance,whatsoever,I have said to you''

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:40 AM

.....At the first dimension, intellectual reasoning is deployed by user in studying. It's no different from other written works. This is your level.
However,the second deeper dimension is the realm of revelation(rhema) ,here, The person of God ,The Holy Ghost,the principal author of the bible becomes the interpreter. He is the big difference!
The reason for your lack of understanding of the bible is due to your lack of The person of the Holy Ghost,the third person of the trinity-the very Spirit of Jesus Christ.
hmmm laughing .. forgot about your dimensions ... that is not what I asked ...
have you seen the original scripts? .. are you able to interpret their language for yourself ?.. how do you know the bible is an accurate representation of god?

Have you seen the original scripts? Sis Blondey,I have seen the deep sea scrolls during college bible exhibitions.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/18/18 06:06 PM
.....At the first dimension, intellectual reasoning is deployed by user in studying. It's no different from other written works. This is your level.
However,the second deeper dimension is the realm of revelation(rhema) ,here, The person of God ,The Holy Ghost,the principal author of the bible becomes the interpreter. He is the big difference!
The reason for your lack of understanding of the bible is due to your lack of The person of the Holy Ghost,the third person of the trinity-the very Spirit of Jesus Christ.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/18/18 05:42 PM
Hmmm Sis Blondey, I like the challenge,the idea of bible research....making me let the cat out of the bag... By God's grace,I actually did study college level Theology and had served in assisting capacity as pastor between 2009 -2012,besides being born by very spiritual parents.
Not serving presently.
So I had been researching(studying) the authentic Holy Bible for over 33yrs.
IS THE HOLY BIBLE THE WORDS OF MEN OR THAT OF GOD?
It is the word of God.
Let us see this carefully
1 Peter 1 v 20-21
''knowing this that no prophesy of the scripture is of any private interpretation
V21
For the prophecy came not in the old time by the will of Man:but holy men of old spake as they were moved by The Holy Ghost.
I like to classify the writings of the scriptures in dimensions namely:
1. First dimension is the realm of the letters(the logos)
2. Second dimension is the realm of revelation(the rhema),the now word of God,the living word.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/18/18 03:40 PM
Isn't this the reason why whiteney went to early grave?:cry: :cry:

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/18/18 10:13 AM
Thanks Nofearinlove. God bless you.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 02/18/18 10:12 AM
Thanks Nofearinlove. Good bless you.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/17/18 11:24 PM

I thi k I would rather believe knowledge nuts .. he sounds like he knows what he is talking about ...
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the-devils-number-is-not-666/

Is there anyone from ancient Egypt who can validate this information about the number of the beast biggrin waving

Blondey,lies are easy to believe. So sad many are gullible.
The bible(the revealed word of God) is our final authority on all matters as followers of Jesus Christ.
Satan's greatest tool is deciet.
Any school of thought that denies the virgin birth,death on the cross,ressurrection,ascension of Jesus Christ is the spirit of the anti christ. Jesus The Christ is the central theme of the bible.
The anti christ (the beast,false messiah) is actually a political leader that
Will arise to proffer temporal solution to all world challenges-the bible call lying wonders. Magic.
He will be empowered by satan(the dragon),the false prophet,a religious leader(the lamblike beast)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25