Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 04/13/18 11:17 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Fri 04/13/18 11:18 AM

778 bigsmile

Pisces, you the hottest chic here to have 7000 likes.....lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 04/12/18 04:53 AM
Nofearinlove may God open new doors of goodness to you in Jesus name.
Happy birthday!

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 04/12/18 04:44 AM

Happy birthday beautiful sister. Mine was yesterday too, may God bless us and grant us our heart desires. Hugsss flowerforyou flowerforyou

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 04/12/18 04:39 AM
Happy birthday to you scepticalsoulmate- your beauty grows when the earth goes full circle round the sun

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 04/10/18 02:22 PM
Mo Salah at it again making goal scoring look easy. It's Man city 1 Liverpool 2.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 04/10/18 01:44 AM
Op.... beautiful new pic!
I don't just wish for powers. I take steps to continueously to obtain it.
For an example, Christ Jesus in
Acts 1 v 8 promised his disciples Super power of the Holy Spirit ,however,they would need to take steps through prayers to obtain it.
''....but ye shall recieve power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you and ye shall be mine witness''....
The power to raise
raise the dead,know the past,present and the future,healing, deliever men and women from evil bondages of the devil
are high on my list

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 04/10/18 01:38 AM
Op.... beautiful new pic!
I don't just wish for powers. I take steps to continueously to obtain it.
For an example, Christ Jesus in
Acts 1 v 8 promised his disciples Super power of the Holy Spirit ,however,they would need to take steps through prayers to obtain it.
''....but ye shall recieve power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you and ye shall be mine witness''....
The power to raise
raise the dead,know the past,present and the future,healing, deliever men and women from evil bondages of the devil

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 04/09/18 03:57 PM

You are a light to me too, Godsfriend.

Arfvedson,thanks so much for the compliments. Greater praise be to God whose son Jesus Christ redeemed us by His blood. I didn't see this thread till now.
Thanks again.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 04/09/18 03:49 PM

Happy Easter Godsfriend :angel: waving

Pisces thanks so much for posting ! Happy belated Easter to you. Had a busy schedule during the period didn't come here often.
Thanks again. You are a wonderful woman.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 04/09/18 03:36 PM

Thank you nofear waving
I've not seen godsfriend lately but I'm sure he'll show up sometime!
He's like a butterfly laugh

I guess he is enjoying his easter fried chicken, i read his mail today. Hopefully he will login soon.happy

Hi Sis ,how on earth did I miss this thread!
Thanks for posting I appreciate-may you not miss your moments of honor in Jesus name. Amen.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 04/09/18 09:20 AM
Thanks so much Mikey! I did not see this wonderful thread from a kind and thoughtful friend.
What a miss!

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 04/08/18 03:27 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sun 04/08/18 03:29 PM

Myself I would choose to transform into a Eagle and be able to soar the skies.....

The power to fly or to transform into anything? love

Dangerous ambition !
What if you are unable to turn back into human...lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 04/08/18 03:07 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sun 04/08/18 03:15 PM
The super eagles of Nigeria did qualify with a game to spare.
Unfortunately,or rather surprisingly the US Male soccer team could not qualify . I am used to seeing the USA at the world cup-having been following since Mexico '86 .
Other notable abseentees will be the Netherlands,four times champions Italy.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 04/08/18 03:01 PM
Did your nation qualify?
Will you be in Russia for the biggest football (soccer) fiesta this June?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 04/08/18 02:51 PM

A mate from Germany was saying, Real Madrid offered €180 million for Mo Salah. I hope he was spoofing sick

I am really stunned by the progress of this former chelsea reject-Mo Salah. There is no doubt that Real Madrid will pay anything to get him.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 04/08/18 02:43 PM

It’s a shame the LFC fans are animals, a lot of them.

I hope those holigans wont kill someone if Pep Guardiola turns the tie around on Tuesday.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 04/08/18 12:52 AM
Mo Salah the new Messi in the EPL. As quick as lightening
Blondey,so you are a red-never walk alone!
City losing to United yesterday shows that they are defensively weak.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 03/29/18 01:07 PM

Why would you want "undercover"?... The whole point to to keep people from doing it, not to catch them after... Visible, armed security is the most efficient way to stop it...

Moe,for once we are on the same page on an issue.
Visible security presence will deter perpetrators,enhance the confidence of both staff and students-thereby improving the general ambience around the school.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 03/28/18 07:23 PM
Lawyer

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 03/28/18 07:04 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 03/28/18 07:09 PM

Ms Harmony,they just opened a branch recently in my city. Probably the first here.
I don't know anything about them .
To answer your question. Consider this bible verse
Amos 3 v 3
''can two walk together except they be agreed?''

That's great godsfriend, I thought you'd be safe there from the suits knocking on the door, guess I was wrong laugh
:thumbsup:

Lol...Mikey,I will like to meet,understand what they believe and compare with scriptures....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25