Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 06/24/18 11:13 AM

Not sure how Mexico are doing ms fox, didn't get to sleep them yet but they usually are a good bet.
They have the 2026 competition along with the usa and Canada

Mexico are a brilliant side. Their transition from defense to mid-field to attack is excellent.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 06/24/18 11:05 AM
Mikey,
I am ok and you?
Plenty of goals by England. Harry Kane had scored 5 goal in two matches.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 06/24/18 10:57 AM

England beat Panama 6-1
I'm impressed with soutgates team. All fresh and none of the regular big headed player's
I'm changing my view now
:thumbsup:

Congratulations to your team.

I'm watching the Japan - Senegal game.
Senegal just had beautiful follow up to score the first goal.

Senegal failed to pick all three points. The Japanese did great job. 2-2

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/23/18 01:10 PM

Dam. Germany pulled one out of the bag in the last 30 seconds!

Hi Mikey,
What a goal from Tony Kroos! The stuff of champions,

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:44 PM

Germany are playing Sweden at the moment, it's 1-1 Sweden scored in the first half!
Hi ana how's you? waving

Germany's heart of defence Jerome Boateng sees red. More trouble for the defending champions!

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:34 AM
Where is the Op?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:18 AM

clearly this thread is both conflicting and too close to reality considering it has everything we typically discuss here. you can find God, the end times, mathematics, science, technology, and much more that for many it's too deeply involved to even attempt to post a thought.

but the reality of this is exactly what John within the Book of Revelations was speaking about.

I guess in conclusion of what is going on currently with BITCOIN, RFD CHIPS, and QUANTUM COMPUTING, makes the realization of the prophecies within Revelation closer to coming true than believers had actually hoped for.

if you truly love Yahweh, this should make you shout for joy and be knocking on doors introducing them to Yeshua.

but by the absenteeism and silence, it would appear many don't actually want Yeshua to come in your next breath frustrated

My joy as a believer of Yeshua is to see the rapture. This world has been so messed up.
Biblical prophesies are unfolding before decerning eyes.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 06/22/18 03:15 PM
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0. Great game. Tactical game.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/21/18 04:04 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 06/21/18 04:06 PM
This present Croatian side is looking like the France '98 side that thrashed Germany 3-0 at the quarter finals and eventually finished third with their star striker Davor Sukar emerging tournament highest goal scorer with six goal.
Twenty 20years ago. Wow how time flies!

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/21/18 03:49 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 06/21/18 03:52 PM
Calamitous Caballero gifted the Croatian first goal. Poor Argentine side. Brilliant Croats.Captain fantastic Luka 'madridsta' Modric's 25 yard screamer sum up a great night for the Croats. No Messi show. Sad.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/21/18 03:46 AM
Hi,
Since you are a civil engineer...Have you considered constructing a rail link between planet Mars and the earth?
Lol.....I guess civil engineers do that kind of thing....lol:wink: :smile:

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 06/20/18 12:57 AM

AMEN!!

I am fascinated by the battle going on to be the first quantum system in place to be able to control the market and its value. it truthfully is a race for power that will set the winner apart in advancement by literally a thousand years. and I am looking on from the side of this by whom will God let control the system. if silicon valley can achieve their ultimate goal, it almost assures that the USA was truly Babylon after all [in Revelation]. the Muslim would claim it is Mecca, because of the inscription of the 7 hills. but the USA fills every description per verse pertaining to Babylon. and having the first Quantum System would ensure full power of the buying/selling markets.

but more than anything else, it assures us we are on the fast track to our Lord and Saviors return. and for my own self, that day cannot get here soon enough!!

The rapture would be before the coming of the one world order. So I won't be here to witness the reign of the anti christ.No

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/16/18 11:50 PM
Ha just seeing this ....Happy birthday Stu ....

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/16/18 11:43 PM

Portugal v Spain today

It was a Cristiana Ronaldo show!

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/16/18 05:25 PM

why we need sex
we don't..we want it, but don't need it...people should learn the difference between wants and needs....

Little wonder some go years without it

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/14/18 02:06 PM

My native country, Mexico
And my adopted countey USA

The US were turfed out by Panama though, that's why they sacked Jürgen Klinsmann.

I am used to seeing the US at the world cup.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/14/18 01:46 PM
Mikey,great opening ceremony.
Putin must be proud of his Men.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/14/18 01:42 PM

Something tells me that I will meet my wife here....lol...Something serious is cooking along that line as I have been meeting ladies both in my country and int'l. I am weighing my options seriously.
I even met a lady who is from a village near my native home town here who is based in europe-when we got talking we realized how close we are.
Through this platform, I have pals across the world.
Finally,the forum is wonderful.

Great!
But the real test of love will be when she says. no, you sit there and watch all of the football and I'll get you something to eat and a few drinker
Good luck my friend :thumbsup:

Mikey most women I know would happily make the meal you just provide the money. They are not expecting you to be in kitchen with them. There is nothing wrong in keeping them company.
I think women like show care through meal.

I'll be right over!
Did you see any of the game today? 5-0 to Russia!

I did Mikey.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/14/18 01:34 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 06/14/18 01:37 PM

Something tells me that I will meet my wife here....lol...Something serious is cooking along that line as I have been meeting ladies both in my country and int'l. I am weighing my options seriously.
I even met a lady who is from a village near my native home town here who is based in europe-when we got talking we realized how close we are.

Great!
But the real test of love will be when she says. no, you sit there and watch all of the football and I'll get you something to eat and a few drinker
Good luck my friend :thumbsup:

Mikey most women I know would happily make the meal you just provide the money. They are not expecting you to be in kitchen with them. There is nothing wrong in keeping them company while making the meal.
I think women like show care through meals.
Goodluck to you too.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/14/18 01:19 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Thu 06/14/18 01:40 PM

Godsfriend10, this is very good news. I am happy for you. flowerforyou

Thanks ever beautiful Mzrosie. The youth in ya never dies. Great pics.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25