Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 11:00 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sun 03/25/18 11:03 PM

If it is supposed to be half woman and half fish, no that's a Myth. IMO

I f the definition is something else I don't know.

"Didn't watch any video".

Toody,don't you read the bible to know that some of the angels(demons) which were driven out of heaven by arch angel Michael settled in the aquatic realm and constitute what is known as the marine witch craft(occultic) kingdom.
Revelation 12 v 7-12

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 10:45 PM

There is now conclusive evidence that UFO's exist. There are creatures out there that very few of us have seen.
There are also USO's, Unidentified Submerged Objects in our oceans so I think those so-called mermaids are aliens who have been on Earth for a very long time.

So true. Mermaids or mammy water as we call them here are real. They are water beings. They have physical manifestations on the earth as half fish ,pythons,snakes,possess a Man or woman etc

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 03/25/18 02:00 PM
Lol....ROB,you Americans just know only what happens in your country. IPL stands for indian premier league. Cricket.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 04:29 PM
In Nigerian tertiary institutions you'll find all female cult groups like daughters of jezebel etc

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/24/18 04:15 PM
Ms Harmony,they just opened a branch recently in my city. Probably the first here.
I don't know anything about them .
To answer your question. Consider this bible verse
Amos 3 v 3
''can two walk together except they be agreed?''

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 03/20/18 01:34 PM

Nofearinlove,there is nothing wrong with a Man caring and vice versa.
The emphasis is on favour that a godly woman is supposed to bring into a Man's life(proverbs 18 v 22)
The mystery is that Few years after the woman had left him. The Man bounces back strongly. He regains favour. Even with a better job,investments etc
A godly woman should be a carrier of Gods favour .

My question is after recovering from poverty while the greedy woman is gone will he still go and bring her back? Maybe the calamity he went through was to know the kind of a wife he has. Will he remarry her again?

Well,I don't think He will

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 03/20/18 01:20 PM
My brothers and sisters in Christ desire and a relationship at all levels with Holy Ghost.
Make it a priority!!

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 03/20/18 12:58 PM
The beauty of our christain faith is not in following rules and regulations(commandments),but in having a 'working' active relationship with the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit was the one who won our hearts over to Jesus Christ. He is the seal(Gods stamp of approval) of our redemption.
Therefore,life in Christ Jesus must be daily regulated by the Holy Spirit. He makes christain living easy.
Acts 1 v 8
But ye shall recieve power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you and ye shall be witnesses for me....
The man Christ Jesus couldn't do without the Holy Ghost here on earth. Christ's conception and birth was by the Holy Spirit
......The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee and the power of the most high shall over shadow thee(Luke 1 v 35)
Christ's miracle were all in the power of the Holy Ghost (luke 4 v 14)
.....and Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit.....
Christ's death and ressurrection were in the power of the Holy Ghost(Romans 8 v 11)
....but if the Spirit of he that raised Jesus from the dead....

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:30 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 03/20/18 02:32 AM
I learnt to sing quite early as a kid-was a kid chorester at state level of my church.
I am no longer a church chorester now,however I worship God often joyfully in songs,hymns,spiritual-even when I am faced with difficult challenges-sadness is never around me.
Some times I would wake from my sleep singing a new song never sang-if I dont record it immediately - I would lose it because it's coming from my spirit. I have recordings.
Most people say I have a feminine vocal.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 03/18/18 02:33 AM

Proverbs 18: 22

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord !

only the true believers knows that but the unbelievers think they get it by casualidad

Hmmm.....my sister's in Christ can anyone explain this scenerio in relation to the above scripture? A man(a born again) had a bank job,traded equities and also ministered in a the Church as associate pastor. Then He met and got engaged,and eventually married to a so called christain Sister. Things started to go down hill-lost all investments,post in the church,job and then the woman left to be with her mom and he lost his house.
Where is the favour that a wife is supposed to bring going by pro 18 v 22?

Money can't buy you love.
Money can buy you favours, that's until it runs out mikey, chapter 12:4

Mikey,favour here is that which makes everything you touch turn gold(prosper)
When you find your real wife this flows.
Women carry this aura.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 03/18/18 02:23 AM
Nofearinlove,there is nothing wrong with a Man caring and vice versa.
The emphasis is on favour that a godly woman is supposed to bring into a Man's life(proverbs 18 v 22)
The mystery is that Few years after the woman had left him. The Man bounces back strongly. He regains favour. Even with a better job,investments etc
A godly woman should be a carrier of Gods favour .

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 11:02 PM
Do have an awsome time and blessed years ahead.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 03:39 PM

Proverbs 18: 22

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord !

only the true believers knows that but the unbelievers think they get it by casualidad

Hmmm.....my sister's in Christ can anyone explain this scenerio in relation to the above scripture? A man(a born again) had a bank job,traded equities and also ministered in a the Church as associate pastor. Then He met and got engaged,and eventually married to a so called christain Sister. Things started to go down hill-lost all investments,post in the church,job and then the woman left to be with her mom and he lost his house.
Where is the favour that a wife is supposed to bring going by pro 18 v 22?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 03:15 PM
Evening Mikey,

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 03:13 PM

The wrong wife laugh

slaphead You've never been married Mikey laugh

Shhhhh, it was pretend, sounds better than girlfriend winking

oops Okay, I won't tell anyone! laugh

The woman for Mikey is here. I do well with match making....lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 03/17/18 03:07 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 03/17/18 03:10 PM
The woman for Mikey is here!
I do well with match making....lol:tongue:

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 03/15/18 05:54 AM
Ha nija sis,these indians dey trip for you....lol...you dey make them catch cold

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 03/14/18 04:33 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They are both mean!

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 03/12/18 02:08 AM

Hey godsfriend, I wondered if you were still here! Good to see you!
I had a little break winking
When is your mother's day?

Ok....good to see you again.
Mother's day is same here as yours.We follow the anglican calender.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 03/11/18 03:03 PM

Whew... thought I missed US mothers day..lol

Happy Mothers Day UK moms..

Hi stu, isn't it may in the us?

Hi Mikey where have you been?
Happy mother's day.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25