Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 06/14/18 01:13 PM

Something tells me that I will meet my wife here....lol...Something serious is cooking along that line as I have been meeting ladies both in my country and int'l. I am weighing my options seriously.
I even met a lady who is from a village near my native home town here who is based in europe-when we got talking we realized how close we are.
Through this platform, I have pals across the world.
Finally,the forum is wonderful.

Sometimes it just takes time my friend.
I wish you well.:thumbsup:

Thanks Stu

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 06/13/18 11:06 AM
Something tells me that I will meet my wife here....lol...Something serious is cooking along that line as I have been meeting ladies both in my country and int'l. I am weighing my options seriously.
I even met a lady who is from a village near my native home town here who is based in europe-when we got talking we realized how close we are.
Through this platform, I have pals across the world.
Finally,the forum is wonderful.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 06/08/18 08:23 PM

Guys aint serious

You dont know how to recognize the serious guys.
Or you are not ready for the serious guys.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 06/06/18 10:38 AM

I perceive a relationship as a contract for life, thus far, it makes sense that seeing "Love is made" reasonable compared to "Love is found".
recent research found that: love is made and rarely found.
glasses glasses glasses

Love is made rather than found....so true. Loving someone is a choice. Even when you found your so called love you will make that decision to love-you will need to accomodate flaws from each other.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 06/02/18 06:31 AM

I wonder if anyone thinks these inconsistencies within religion actually helps to validate it?
shocked
People will fight and argue about anything, even within their own religion but when an outsider says "That doesn't make sense", they try to prove their beliefs with arguments between themselves?
whoa
All the while, claiming they find contentment when they have anything but contentment as evident in their arguing.
slaphead

Tom4uhere there might be different school of thoughts due to varying levels of understanding.
But one central theme is that wi Jesus Christ(YESHUA) IS LORD. I believe that faith in his death by crucifixation for sinful humanity,resurrection for our justification,ascention to heaven and future descent on the mount of Olivet reign . And I and all those who believe in him shall reign with him. Praise God!
Faith in Jesus Christ is the focus not hell or any so called kjv error.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 06/01/18 01:32 PM
Bravo to all unselfish women who are not afraid to be mothers. Who soldierly carry baby full term,birth,breastfeed,rear,keep home and still work etc
And atimes lose life,body shapes and so many times are unappreciated.
Motherhood, the most tasking role in the world.
I salute ya all. You are great! Younger women be good mothers.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 05/31/18 11:09 AM
African cassava salad....oya...time you try something African

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 05/31/18 10:43 AM
The Jehovah witnesses will for sure attack the king James version.
For millions like me around the world who are filled by the Holy Spirit, the original author of the bible we trust Him to 'teach us all truth'(John 16 v 13) since he lives in us and He is with us(John 14 v 17)
He has been faithful.
It is not the 'letters' that is profitable but the 'Rhema'. Until the letters( the written word) becomes the Rhema (revealed word ) then it is not more than literature.The Holy Spirit is the one that gives each individual revelation of the bible.
So depend on the Holy Spirit,the very spirit of Jesus Christ and author of the bible.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 05/24/18 08:02 PM

lol

were you expecting people with 3 digits in their age?

Don't laugh, I was viewed the other day by someone who was 114! laugh

Lol
Mikey your a comedian.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 05/23/18 02:28 PM
Hi Mikey,
Excellent reportage!
Thanks for bringing it to our remembrance.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/21/18 07:52 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 05/21/18 08:01 PM
There is no way you can have deep seated affection for a woman and you would not want to buy her nice things or do ,say things that will put smiles on her face. I pray never to lack to give and be responsible. I pick the bills or buy nice things even if she is a millionaire. Except I don't have.
Can I recieve from a woman? Yes!
The best job I had so far in life-a woman gave me the connection. Have recieved gifts too.
Giving is living! A woman must cost you something. They are pearls of great value.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/21/18 03:32 PM
Marriage is a beautiful thìng. Wedding is that initiation into this awesome but complex institution.
We may have had failed marriages on here,but they deserve to be celebrated.
I wish the couple blissful marital experience!

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 05/19/18 06:03 AM

I'll care more if Mo Salah is invited :smile:

Mo Salah should be preparing for Real Madrid and not be be bothered about the royal wedding.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 05/18/18 09:01 PM

And on FA Cup Final day as well........

I can't believe they have the nerve. shocked shocked shocked

Lets see if wembley will be empty ....
Its football vs Royal weeding....who wins...lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 05/15/18 01:32 PM

laugh
True, but the germans are renowned for over engineering everything, the underdog could slip in!
I do like to see the underdog do well though!

I would so love to see a new winner like it did happen in 2010 where Spain after been dubbed perenial under achievers for years finally won it.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 05/15/18 01:18 PM

So come on godsfriend, who do you have your money on? huh

Hi Mikey,
I would have loved to see the super eagles of Nigeria lift the world. But as the saying goes if wishes were horses beggars would ride. The super Eagles don't have what it takes to win it.If they get to the quater final that would be great.
Much to my displeasure,Germany may make history winning it back to back. The first team to do with the new world cup that replaced the Jules Rimet trophy.
The German machines are the most technical and know how to prepare for this tournament.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 05/15/18 12:46 PM

You need to follow your women's team. Better than the men. Same here in Australia. Our Matildas could probably beat the Socceroos.

In 2015 world cup, I watched the super falcons of Nigeria lose to the Matildas 1-3.
I followed the last edition of the asian women championship won by Japan.
The socceroos v Matildas? They are no match. The women game is slower. Thats understandable.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 05/15/18 11:52 AM

Australia qualified, but not necessarily going to have our best team, at least GK. I don't think our boys will do much. Our country won't spend the money on a permanent decent coach.

If the socceroos get to the quater final,they would have done a nice job. Aussies would appreciate that won't they?

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/14/18 10:31 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 05/14/18 10:47 AM

Located in Livingston County, Michigan, Hell lies about 15 miles northwest of the popular college town of Ann Arbor and originally grew around a collection of mills alongside a distillery and tavern.

Mikey my dear friend,the subject of hell(shoel,lake of fire ) or final destination for the human spirit is really a serious issue.
The truth remains that there is definitely 'a place that burns' for Satan and those who follow the ideals of satan-rejecting Jesus Christ(YESHUA) as the saviour of their life.
The simple fix is faith in Jesus Christ and his work on the cross of calvary.
WHY DID YESHUA DIE?
He died to pay for the sins of all humanity. So that we can be free from eternal damnation in the lake of fire or hell fire when we accept him as our Lord and saviour(John 3 v 16)
''For God so love the world that He gave his only begotten son that who so believeth in him would not perish but have everlasting life''

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 05/14/18 06:25 AM

Happy birthday Crystal

Hi Annie,
Quite an age!
Welcome back.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25