Community > Posts By > Gwendolyn2009

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:02 PM
I can only support what others said: men (and perhaps women) don't actually READ what is written.

However, some other sites do not list women seeking women where men can see their profiles. It is as much the lameness of Mingle2 as it is the men who contact you.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Fri 09/09/11 02:13 PM
If I am not wrong I think anything that goes against the laws set up by the society is illegal.I leave it to you to decide those illegal......

How is it "illegal" to have an affair? Can you be locked up for it? Pay a fine? ALL state in the union now have no fault divorce, which means that adultery cannot be used against a soon-to-be-spouse in a divorce.

And what is the difference between an "illegal" affair and a "legal" affair?

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:58 PM

Cowboy...

God does not WANT us to KNOW his will.

Such a burden would rob us of

OUR FREE WILL...

and our journey would be tainted,.

He is wiser than that.

Although I disagree with your supposition that there is a god, I would agree with what you say: to know the will of god is to be god. It is also funny how the will of god is always the will of what the person-in-the-know's will.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:52 PM
Edited by Gwendolyn2009 on Thu 09/08/11 09:54 PM

There are no coincidences and no accidents. Everything happens from cause and frequency.

Reactions to actions and consequences for actions--I will agree with that. However, this means that a miracle is not a miracle but a reaction in a line of actions.

It is amazing what people will consider a "miracle." More logical people stand back and say, "Hmm . . . I bet it is because . . ."

My mother found a dime while walking and put it in her pocket. When she got home and changed clothes, the dime had disappeared. She was standing in the kitchen and heard "kaching" on the kitchen floor--she looked down to see her dime.

She insisted that it was a miracle and that god gave her dime back to her. I suggested that maybe she had a hole in her pocket and the dime stuck to her skin or slid down inside her sock.

Nope, it was a miracle.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:48 PM

Younger men looking for older women generally do o for one of four reasons:

(1) They haven't currently attracted a younger one but will drop the older one the very second one shows up,

(2) they are looking for a mom,

(3) they are looking for a woman old enough to die early and leave them with a pile of money, or

(4) they are looking for a hopefully dumb cook and housekeeper while they toy with a younger woman on the side.

(5) they think older women are an easy make sexually.

Probably number one is the biggest reason.

I find that old men are often intimidated by the thought of women their ages dating or being with younger men. I lived with a man MUCH younger than me fore seven years. When the relationship ended and I began to date, when I told men my age about my relationship, they often said, "I can't compete with that!"

From reading forums on dating sites, this is a sentiment often repeated.

Age has little to do with men trying to find a woman who is an "easy make": 70 year men do the same!

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:43 PM

Just gonna kick around the notion of belief. What it means, what constitutes it, what role it plays in action, etc.

--

I would think that it begins with identity/individuation, which would be the setting something out as distinct from oneself; the cognition of 'other'. I mean, prior to thinking about a tree, one must first believe that something is there, wherever there is. Only later do we learn to call it a 'tree'. That is a tree.

Your supposition is lacking. Trees do not exist because people "believe" that something is "there"..

My claim does not require presupposing that, nor does that follow from them. I'm unsure how you've arrived at that from what was quoted.

Did you read my WHOLE post?

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:41 PM

Everyone desires illegal affairs?

I guess,yes everyone. We just control ourselves.
(or should it be 'almost every one'?)

What are these illegal affairs everyone desires?

Hmmm . . . illegal affairs: does this mean that people can still be stoned for adultery???

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:39 PM

There are no coincidences and no accidents. Everything happens from cause and frequency.
She is a Pagan Priestess, enough said!

And I trust my Mother--she gives me guidance. She says that your experience was a coincidence.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:36 PM
There are many reasons, but for a short answer it would rid the world of a ton of STD's, and is against God's will.

That is where STD's come from, multiple sex partners.

Masturbation is the epitome of safe sex--no one will contract an STI from masturbating.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:34 PM

who said it is a sin

The Hebrew Scriptures say that to let one's seed fall upon the ground is a sin, but not because of "lusting after the flesh" as another poster said.

It is a sin because humans were commanded to multiply and be fruitful; masturbation does not impregnate a woman, so the sperm is wasted. A man main goal in life is to impregnate as many females as he can.

Of course, woman spill no seed, so we can masturbate as much as we want.

Yay!

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:27 PM
Yes, we are all going to die. But it will not be from that wimpy little comet!

It matters not!

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:19 PM

Today I was in a conversation about some of the games that men and woman play and how I didn't appreciate it when a man pretended to want to do some business with me to build a web site for him but I soon discovered that all he really wanted was to get some sex.

Well, the conversation deteriorated and the guy I was talking to drew a line in the sand when he began a sentence with "You women.....blah blah blah... stating the things that women do.

I told him to stop. "You women" is a generalization and an insult to me. I am not the spokesperson for "women in general" and I did not want to be accused of doing things that some women or he thinks women in general do.

Can we just be people? Can we drop the battle of the sexes?

Can a man and a woman really be friends without the sex thing coming up?

I believe we can, but it must be a very rare thing.

I am a woman, not a man: I do not want to be stripped of my femininity. We do not have to become sexless in order not to war.

And yes, men and women can be friends without the sex thing coming up.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:14 PM

Junk food, not good for health but still we have it.
Illegal affair though not permitted but still every body
desires it(some openly & some secretly).
It's human nature to be more inquisitive towards forbidden things
and its effect is both good & bad.
What do you say? smokin

It isn't the "forbidden" that compels us to eat junk food: it is the way it tastes. Take sugar, for instance--for millenia, sugar was not widely available but we craved the taste. Now that it is readily available, we haven't kicked the craving. The same with salt.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Thu 09/08/11 09:10 PM

Sorry to repeat my self as anyone actually met anyone and had success dateing,relationship with a partner.Soz to repeat myself im tired to much time on the net lol!soz 2 moan its u to you all i a have had is bad luck.tears tears tears

JASON
XXXXX

I met a one legged man who spit on me (from across the table!) when he talked and held his spoon wrong. I met a man who posted a picture that must have been five years old. I met a man who COULDN'T wait to meet me, and though I was not excited, he insisted we meet. We did, he poofed.

These sites have the same people on them--nothing new.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:27 PM

If God knows im doing it, he is watching me doing it, and that makes him a bigger sinner than me.

When I really internalized Jesus watching everything I did, it was the road to leaving Christianity. I mean, really, while I had sex? When I went to the bathroom? Was that necessary?

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:25 PM
Roberta, it was a coincidence--nothing more, nothing less!

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:23 PM

Elenin is presently being tracked as it goes through the asteroid belt on its way into the inner solar system. We have an incoming mass (what might possibly be a neutron star) coming in and it will do a hard turn around the sun like any comet would, crossing and coming in between Mercury and Venus before starting its journey back out. On its way out it will cross our bow, meaning it will pass very close to the earth and the earth will pass behind it, plowing into its tail.

In the video below you will see this explained graphically. What you will see with mathematical precision is that every time this celestial body comes into alignment with the earth and sun we have a huge earthquake. The last three alignments produced the Japanese 9.0 quake, the one in New Zealand and before that the one in Chile. On March 11th Elenin was much farther out. When the next alignment happens it will be devastatingly close. The main point to understand is that if Elenin was just a normal comet it would not have the mass to generate a gravity pull that would affect the earth when the earth swings around into alignment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bv1rQxgMbA&feature=player_embedded

There is a history to Elenin that has been visible for years (since 1984) but now she is upon us and there is nothing we can do but prepare and pray—and love like we have never loved before. We have to acknowledge and accept that there is a danger and there is a possibility that part of our civilization and the people in it will be lost.
The whole solar system seems to be heating up, the sun is becoming active and earth-changing events are becoming more frequent and intense with beyond-worst-case-scenario climate changes hitting around the globe. We have increasing geo-activity, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, sinking islands, magnetic pole migration, mass animal deaths, huge unexplained whirlpools in the Atlantic and so much more it would make anyone’s head spin.

We were tipped off to something unusual happening when Greenland experienced sunrise two days early, which was a strong sign that something was off with Earth’s orbit.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/231434-Elenin-Nibiru-Planet-X-Time-for-a-Sanity-Check

We are all going to die anyway: relax and enjoy the ride.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:22 PM

Just gonna kick around the notion of belief. What it means, what constitutes it, what role it plays in action, etc.

--

I would think that it begins with identity/individuation, which would be the setting something out as distinct from oneself; the cognition of 'other'. I mean, prior to thinking about a tree, one must first believe that something is there, wherever there is. Only later do we learn to call it a 'tree'. That is a tree.

Your supposition is lacking. Trees do not exist because people "believe" that something is "there"; tress exists in forests that no people have seen. In ancient Egyptian beliefs, nothing can exist without a name, and the name is not an abstract symbol for the "thing," but is the thing. This poses a paradox because if something cannot exist before it is named, how can it be named if it does not exist.

To what type of belief do you refer? Religious? That the earth is flat or the center of the universe? How does one differentiate between belief and fact?

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:18 PM

What is up with the post about the age differences?? I mean we r all adults ok. Do what you want date who you want......Its NO ONE elses life and really NO ONES business but your own. Stop worrying about what society thinks about it or the righteous down the street. Live your life. Just a voice of opinion.

Humans do not (and most cannot) live in a societal vacuum. We are herd/pack animals, and we strive for the approbation of others.

It is hard to buck the system but easy to exhort others to do so. Being a woman who has and does buck the system, it takes ovaries of steel, and most can't take the criticism.

Gwendolyn2009's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:15 PM

Why's it that most women see it more of a taboo to date a younger man? One thing i've noticed is that most of these women don't have a cogent reason but they tend to follow the norm of the society. I've bot seen it anywhere or written in a book that the man must be older than the woman in a relationship. So, how young of a man can you date? Afterall nobody complains if an 80years old man marries a 20 years old lady.

You need to get out more. There has been a trend for several years wherein older women date or marry younger men. And if you think that society "condones" an 80 year old man with a 20 year old woman, think again! People would say that she married him for his money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15