Community > Posts By > SM8

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:10 PM

It's never just about science.

As amazing as it is, to study the building blocks of life.

There are, in high probability, a number of gubbahmints around the globe, doing research to create a living bomb.

Why? are you looking for more information?

"Why?", is the perfect question.

Are you the least bit familiar with laser technologies?

Gosh! Remote garage door openers sure are convenient. ... Police use laser technology to determine speed of automobiles, and also in determining trajectory...

The main source of funding, for laser technologies, were the gubbahmints of a few nations. The funding wasn't there to research more convenient ways to change the channel. The gubbahmints were funding weapons research.

Research into mayo & spoiled bologna man, may come from any number of sources. But, there's a gubbahmint somewhere, thinkin' "hey! this has weapons potential."

Maybe you should think of a career in weapons engineering. :)

Why? :laughing:

Why? Because it would be a perfect job for you ..just a thought lol

Really though I am sure governments are coming up with varies ways to make secrete plans that no one will ever know ...shhhhhh

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:03 PM
This part in one of the articles is interesting

Tut’s Treasures—Fit for a Queen?

Ryan referred to one project that began when Reeves visited the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and simply stared hard at one of the most famous artifacts on Earth— Tutankhamun’s golden funerary mask. Over time, Reeves began noticing details that suggest that parts of the mask may have been repurposed from the burial goods of another ruler. “Reeves made a brilliant argument that the face mask of Tutankhamun was originally made for a woman,” Ryan said.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:53 PM

There are lots of 'rumors' that humans have already been cloned.

Actually, Humans have already been clowned. However, we Melmacians can't tell the difference. :tongue:

Really? So are Melmacians cloned as well ? :)

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:44 PM

There are, in high probability, a number of gubbahmints around the globe, doing research to create a living bomb.

"Why?", is the perfect question.

Are you the least bit familiar with laser technologies?

Gosh! Remote garage door openers sure are convenient. ... Police use laser technology to determine speed of automobiles, and also in determining trajectory...

The main source of funding, for laser technologies, were the gubbahmints of a few nations. The funding wasn't there to research more convenient ways to change the channel. The gubbahmints were funding weapons research.

Research into mayo & spoiled bologna man, may come from any number of sources. But, there's a gubbahmint somewhere, thinkin' "hey! this has weapons potential."

Maybe you should think of a career in weapons engineering. :)

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 02:48 PM

I am certainly glad she received up to 7 years. I hope she does all 7. The time, expense, man power, over this case was incredible.
The only good that came out of it was exposing the prison corruption. Which seems to be hush hush, or the media didn't find that as exciting as the man hunt.

Here is the link to a thread on it, with over 250 posts.

Two murderers escaped from NY prison. Still loose? -Dating Forums - Mingle2.com http://m.mingle2.com/topic/show/435239/

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 02:39 PM
lol :smile:

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 12:08 PM
That is kind of funny :)

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:36 AM

Interesting . Any information on the development of DNA , cells or cell division /mutation?

I will do some checking.

There are lots of 'rumors' that humans have already been cloned. * Yikes! imo *.
But of course no scientific data. However, I wouldn't expect there would be.
I look at science as if we are probably 10-15 yrs head, in reality than what we are actually being told.

I try not to think about that yikes! Because, " Who? & Why?" is funding it all... besides our tax dollars.

There is a project to replicate & regrow limbs.. astounding! happy
Even if that is not until 2040-2050.

I Would not be surprised at all that humans are more then likely already being cloned. I think that yes science is already very advanced and that their is likely lots of information still to be known.

Some things being funded that are helping to enhance humane growth and well being I am for others are debatable. I am sure there are several private labs as well.

I have heard something about regrowth of hands yes that would be something to see for sure.

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/presidnet-barack-obama-is-the-clone-of-akhenaten-conspiracy-theory/

Well we all have our own thoughts I guess. On the plus side if Obama is actually a clone think on how advanced the States is already :) lol

actually, the only reason i posted that is because i think they are way more advanced than what we know... they've been cloning animals since the 80's, as far as we know.. do i believe obarry is a clone? no, i do not... i think they would use the cloning to make more of "super soldiers" first, and since they split up the Nazi scientists with Russia after ww2, and that was Hitlers main interest, they may be very advanced in cloning techniques..

Super soldiers hmm would likely be better to replace soldiers with robots then clones.

matter of opinion,(I agree with you) but it depends on the technology at hand... we really don't know how far Hitlers scientists got with it... seems odd how all the talk after the war was about UFO's and not the other research Hitler was into... governments like to keep their secrets...

Yes that is true the government does like to keep its secrets.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:25 AM

Interesting . Any information on the development of DNA , cells or cell division /mutation?

I will do some checking.

There are lots of 'rumors' that humans have already been cloned. * Yikes! imo *.
I look at science as if we are probably 10-15 yrs head, in reality than what we are actually being told.

I try not to think about that yikes! Because, " Who? & Why?" is funding it all... besides our tax dollars.

I Would not be surprised at all that humans are more then likely already being cloned. I think that yes science is already very advanced and that their is likely lots of information still to be known.

Some things being funded that are helping to enhance humane growth and well being I am for others are debatable. I am sure there are several private labs as well.

I have heard something about regrowth of hands yes that would be something to see for sure.

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/presidnet-barack-obama-is-the-clone-of-akhenaten-conspiracy-theory/

Well we all have our own thoughts I guess. On the plus side if Obama is actually a clone think on how advanced the States is already :) lol

actually, the only reason i posted that is because i think they are way more advanced than what we know... they've been cloning animals since the 80's, as far as we know.. do i believe obarry is a clone? no, i do not... i think they would use the cloning to make more of "super soldiers" first, and since they split up the Nazi scientists with Russia after ww2, and that was Hitlers main interest, they may be very advanced in cloning techniques..

Super soldiers hmm would likely be better to replace soldiers with robots then clones.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:15 AM
Edited by SM8 on Tue 09/29/15 08:18 AM

Replication is the process of producing two identical replicas from one original DNA molecule. This biological process occurs in all living organisms and is the basis for biological inheritance.

DNA replication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_replication/

March 2015
What is DNA replication?
Facts | yourgenome.org

http://www.yourgenome.org/facts/what-is-dna-replication/

Wow... I just found 50 articles for this month alone, on "Replication DNA Research "

June 5,2015

Scientists produce the first lab-grown limb - ScienceAlert

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-produce-the-first-lab-grown-limb/

Good job . I have glanced through the "first lab grown limb" article I could only imagine doing that job I too wonder at who comes up with these ideas. I mean really sitting at a desk or meeting room saying hmm I think I will grow a limb and see what happens.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:06 AM

---------------------------
Development of DNA , cells or cell division /mutation.

31 articles from 8/31- 9/29
Mostly in Cancer Research.
The Mitochondria Swap, you might find interesting , these 2 are from July & August.

| The Scientist Magazine� http://mobile.the-scientist.com/article/43516/mitochondria-swap /

Stem cells therapy could treat mitochondrial disease, study finds | SanDiegoUnionTribune.com http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/jul/15/mitochondrial-disease-stem-cell/

The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation

http://www.umdf.org/site/c.8qKOJ0MvF7LUG/b.7934627/k.3711/What_is_Mitochondrial_Disease.htm/

Thanks for that information. I will take a read through :)

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:58 AM

I will do some checking.

Well we all have our own thoughts I guess. On the plus side if Obama is actually a clone think on how advanced the States is already :)

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:55 AM

I will do some checking.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:41 AM

I will do some checking.

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:26 AM

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:51 AM

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:49 AM
lol laugh

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:38 AM

Fascinating . My ONLY issue with science & technology, EVER is when I see it intentionally trying to remove The Creator out of the equation by mimicking him & then trying to credit for it.

Other than that... go for it.

* Sorry Steven Watkins, we love you but you are so screwed :angel: *

not everyone believes in a "creator"...

. . . just as not every flea believes in a dog. indifferent

Fleas could always convert and decide to go to Melmacians

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 09:20 PM
With out solving mysteries we would not know about Mars or Pluto . Finding out how organisms develop is fascinating granted not by some but that is ok to each their own.

no photo
Mon 09/28/15 07:57 PM

"Imagining Strange New Lifeforms May Reveal Our Own Origins"

To us Melmacians, you Humans are already strange lifeforms. :tongue:

That's ok I am alright with being a human :) I suppose you will be needing a cat or will a monkey do?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25