Community > Posts By > Tracker_Ar

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:53 PM

Hey if your needing a bouncer I've got some security experience.shades

A bouncer would be wonderful!! Keep the snotty riff raff outta here!drinker

Will do, what's the hours?shades Don't worry about the pay just keep the deer sausage and rattlesnake meat coming and I'll keep the riff raff outta here.shades

We're a 24/7 operation so whatever hours work best for u. drinker Riff Raff would include those that are snotty, those tryin to start trouble with the other patrons or sexiest men. Feel free to throw em in the side mudpitbigsmile

Not a problem! You just let me know if anyone gives you any trouble. shades

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:49 PM

You need to come to Texas and be a bit older.
Or I could be a bit younger laugh

Thank ya TxsSun.drinker

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:44 PM

A bouncer would be wonderful!! Keep the snotty riff raff outta here!drinker

Will do, what's the hours?shades Don't worry about the pay just keep the deer sausage and rattlesnake meat coming and I'll keep the riff raff outta here.shades

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:38 PM

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:21 PM

Do you get the outdoor channel too?

Here's the remote, help urself to the big screen, just don't expect to get the remote on Sundays, it's Nascar day thenbigsmile

Sweet!! Thank you! I wonder if the Nuge is on?drinker

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:16 PM
Do you get the outdoor channel too?

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:10 PM

Rattlesnake is on the menu, however the kitchen is closed up for the night. We got boiled peanuts, pickled eggs, an hot deer sausage for snakes, might I interest u in one of those Tracker?

Ummm!! Deer sausage would be nice, Thank you.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:04 PM
Do ya got any rattlesnake on the menu? I love eating rattlesnake!waving

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:47 PM
Keep the pictures coming I love those pics!rofl

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:36 PM

You asked for a billion dollars to!!! Wow I think we all try that one at least once. I wonder if God gets a chuckle out of that one or if he is getting kinda tired of that one?

laugh I dunno, I think its gotta never get old. The way Us kids ask are all different. I like to add a desperate grunt when I am taking my will back, and promise Ill use it to help others. laugh

:laughing: :laughing: Been there Done that!:laughing: :laughing:

And I also got the T shirt

How did you get a t-shirt? I want one too!:laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 06:02 PM
Becuase, I don't have anyone to hang out with.:cry:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:56 PM
Edited by Tracker_Ar on Fri 07/17/09 05:56 PM
Oh!! Oh!!!! I got one!

I wish there was someway we could blow up the people's computers that send those annoying viruses, spyware, adware, and all of that annoying stuff. Wouldn't that be a nice anti-virus program.

explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:50 PM

You asked for a billion dollars to!!! Wow I think we all try that one at least once. I wonder if God gets a chuckle out of that one or if he is getting kinda tired of that one?

laugh I dunno, I think its gotta never get old. The way Us kids ask are all different. I like to add a desperate grunt when I am taking my will back, and promise Ill use it to help others. laugh

:laughing: :laughing: Been there Done that!:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:48 PM

<<====<<< I wish I knew how to post this!frustrated

type these and have the link of the picture between them.

[ img ] [ / img ]

(right click on the image--select "copy image address" or something similar)

I'm kinda dumb when it comes to computers but maybe one day I'll figure out how to do the fancy stuff. I'm still working on the whole typing thing, but I appreciate the help. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to try it.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:43 PM

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:38 PM
<<====<<< I wish I knew how to post this!frustrated

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:31 PM
I have had many prayers answered specifically and I don't believe them to a coincidence. Something I can tell you is that God does answer all prayers, His answers may be yes, no, or not yet. Alot of people get discouraged when they get the no or not yet. They think they are being ignored but I assure you he heard you and has answered you.

By the way I hope and pray that things turn out good for your brother.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:04 PM
And to your original question, I don't think God is directing my path and I have to follow it. I think He is leading me on His path and it is up to me by my own free will to keep following Him.

Heed the warning, focus not on what's seen and stand above weakness for all who know Him stand to gain eternity.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:56 PM

the feds are watching this thread.

Well if they don't realize that it's a joke...or the fact that blowing up a vat of chocolate pudding is fairly harmless...then I don't know what else to tell you...ohwell

They might not have any sense of humor.

From my experience with the Feds they are kinda lacking in the humor dept. How else do you think they can look so tuff in those cute little suits.rofl waving

I'm going to get arrested for this aren't I?!oops

Oh well, They will have to find me first. Those little black suits stand out like a sore thumb in the woods.waving

It's good thing that you believe the movies, how these agents are in a black suit with sunglasses, because now you'd never suspect if some guy or girl in a pair of dirty jeans and half worn out t-shirt happens to be one. waving

Oh I know and I have nothing againist the Feds. I think they do a good job, it was just for humor. Also I know for a fact that they aren't afraid to put on camo and sneak around in the woods.(They have done it before)waving

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:49 PM
Edited by Tracker_Ar on Fri 07/17/09 04:50 PM

From a friend of mine that I posited this question to. He's the one that ultimately got me on the path and always seems to have a good answer.

The Christianity I believe in satisfies the following:
1) anyone should be able to join, smart, dumb, big, small, red, yellow, black, white, etc.
2) joining is not based on what someone has done in the past
3) joining is a free choice, meaning God, ultimately, cannot coerce a person to make that choice

So from this I conclude that no great physical/mental effort must be expended other than making that choice.

Further, I believe that God has chosen not to interfere with this choice. Therefore, if there were some discernible evidence, some mathematical or scientific proof that God existed, something repeatable and acceptable by everyone, then God would have chosen for us.

How so? Because if there were indisputable evidence, the choice dissolves and there is only one option.

Rejecting God in this instance cannot happen because indisputable evidence requires that everyone who hears the evidence will agree that God exists. In short, I believe indisputable evidence would constitute coercion.

If the God I believe in acted in a way that was distinguishable from random luck or our own efforts, He would not exist!

Your friend is pretty smart and most of what he said is in the Gospels and if you really dig into what he said FAITH is in there. FAITH is not indisputable physical evidence, but when you make that choice that he spoke about, then FAITH will start to become indisputable evidence to your Spirit. Also I believe that in true Christianity that everyone is welcome no matter who they are or who they have been, but you really have to be careful about who claim to be a Christian and who really is. IT IS A RELATIONSHIP NOT A RELIGION. God has never messed with my free will either,(believe me I have strayed very far in the past) but I still choose to follow him no matter what.