Community > Posts By > Tracker_Ar

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:31 PM

the feds are watching this thread.

Well if they don't realize that it's a joke...or the fact that blowing up a vat of chocolate pudding is fairly harmless...then I don't know what else to tell you...ohwell

They might not have any sense of humor.

From my experience with the Feds they are kinda lacking in the humor dept. How else do you think they can look so tuff in those cute little suits.rofl waving

I'm going to get arrested for this aren't I?!oops

Oh well, They will have to find me first. Those little black suits stand out like a sore thumb in the woods.waving

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 04:00 PM
Edited by Tracker_Ar on Fri 07/17/09 04:01 PM
Oh!!!!! I just remembered another one!!!explode laugh

I have a friend who is in the Guard. He told me that one day when they were training with C4 they had a lot left over at the end of the day. He said that there is way to much paper work for turning in any unused C4 and obviously they won't let you take it home. So they usually just have some fun with it. Everybody decided to pool all their C4 together that day and they ended up with over forty pounds of the stuff. They decided to get rid of an old portajohn that had been sitting out there for a long time. So they dug a hole loaded the thing up with C4 and stuck in the hole. When it blew he said people from miles around felt the blast followed shortly there after by a shower of blue plastic. Now that ones funny and no cows were harmed in this event!! By the way the crater was HUGE he said.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:47 PM

the feds are watching this thread.

The feds are always watching me, I just smile and wave.waving

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:35 PM
I don't know of anything that I would blow up, but I heard a wierd story from an ex-green beret one time about stuff blowing up. Many many years ago he was in some south american country and got an order to check on another unit of guys that were out in the jungle. There were reports of lots of explosions, so they went out to recon what was going on. When they got close enough to check it out with binoculars all they saw was a muddy field with a lot of craters in it. Then they noticed a couple of cows in it, about that time an AT4 rocket came zipping out of nowhere and suddenly there was one less cow.surprised Quite disturbing but kinda funny too...no actually just disturbing. I dont know if it true but thats the story he told me.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:11 PM
I can answer your question with one word but I can not guarantee that you will understand it.

FAITH.

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:03 PM
Where is my water baloons filled with paint?! Hee Hee!

no photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:16 PM
I don't think it means as much when a person calls themselves unique as when others consider them unique. With that being said I consider everyone unique. I have never met two people that were exactly alike. I thought I did one time but they turned out to be twins with completely different personalities.:laughing:

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:28 PM
Keeping sight of the vow we made.

Holding fast to the hope.

So when we stand in the line the line of wrath,

the true and righteous will know.

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:24 AM

Like the truck by the way, and the jeep, both yours?

Truck, yes. Jeep, no(my brother's)

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 01:10 AM

You should run a full virus scan after the MSRT runs too just to cleanup the rest of the crap that it downloads. I use spywaredoctor. It costs 40 bucks but worth every penny.

I use webroot and I run a full sweep everytime something wierd happens. I just got done with a sweep and it said it found nothing. Do you still think that I might have a problem?

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:54 AM

I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with this or not but, most of the time when I IM somebody, something ends up cuasing my antivirus to freak out. I have even got a few virus while on the IM. It also usually cuases me to lose contact with the person I am speaking with and sometimes cuases windows to shutdown. I don't ever click on any of the ads either. Just thought you guys should be aware. Great site though, keep up the good work.

I downloaded koobface about two weeks ago just for responding to an IM. Be careful with that crap. My work laptop is all screwed up still. Its working now but still loaded with trojans that koobface installed. No longer just for myspace and facebook.

I don't know what "koobface" is but it does seem that some of the ads have a way of opening them selves up. In fact earlier tonight my IM window just took me to some chinesse sex site or something. I didn't click on any ads either, but man does it freak out my antivirus!

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 12:35 AM
Edited by Tracker_Ar on Mon 06/29/09 12:38 AM
I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with this or not but, most of the time when I IM somebody, something ends up cuasing my antivirus to freak out. I have even got a few virus while on the IM. It also usually cuases me to lose contact with the person I am speaking with and sometimes cuases windows to shutdown. I don't ever click on any of the ads either. Just thought you guys should be aware. Great site though, keep up the good work.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:48 PM

<----<<< See what I mean!huh

HOT!! :) *swoon*

Thank youblushing flowers

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:41 PM
<----<<< See what I mean!huh

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:29 PM

waving I'm bald,(by choice) except for my chin.

you have that goatee thing going on? HOT!

I thank you, but it scares most women. I can't figure out why either???

I have to jump in on this one cause I looked at your profile and you aren't scary in the least!!!love love

Yeah!! So what gives?? Why does it bother other women?frustrated

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:24 PM

you have that goatee thing going on? HOT!

I thank you, but it scares most women. I can't figure out why either???

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:20 PM

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 10:54 PM
Edited by Tracker_Ar on Sun 06/28/09 10:56 PM
:cry: This topic strangely makes me sad.

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 11:10 AM
I can touch my eyes with my goatee. Nuf said.
surprised

no photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:07 PM

Drafting Guys over 60----this is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier-

New Direction for any war: Send Service Vets over 60!

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing ***-backwards. Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters: Researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a day, leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry' We are impatient and maybe letting us kill some ******* that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10 a.m. Old guys always get up early to pee so what the hell. Besides, like I said, 'I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical s-of-a-b....

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however. I've been in combat and didn't see a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too. I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start up a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those dirty rotten coward terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their best years are already behind them.

***How about recruiting Women over 50 ...with PMS !!! You think Men have attitudes !!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!!

If nothing else, put us on border patrol....we will have it secured the first night!

That is so true!! I am only 25 but if I was in combat I would definitely rather have a bunch of older wiser men watching my back then a bunch of trigger happy 18 year olds.laugh