Community > Posts By > Tracker_Ar

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:50 PM
I have got a Marlin 1895MXLR rifle and I have been thinking about converting it to 50 caliber Alaskan. Wild west guns out of Anchorage Alaska is the place I have found that do these conversions. I was wondering if anyone might have any guns built by W.W.guns, if so what do you think of their rifles? Would you recommend W.W.guns?

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 12:11 PM
no...:cry:

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 10:09 PM

Maybe when this weather cools off a bit some of us can meet up and put some rounds down range.shades

i know,this heat is getting ridiculous grumble

Yeah, I know I have to work outside in it. It sucks!!!!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:07 PM
Heavenly Father,
Your warrior prepares for battle.
Today I claim victory over satan by
putting on the whole armor of God!

I put on the Girdle of Truth!
May I stand firm in the truth of your Word
so I will not be a victim of satan and his demon's lies.

I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness!
May it guard my heart from evil
so I will remain pure and holy,
protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the shoes of peace!
May I stand firm in the Good news of the Gospel
so Your peace will shine through me
and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the Sheild of Faith!
May I be ready for satan's fiery darts of
doubt, denial, and deceit
so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

I put on the Helmet of Salvation!
May I keep my mind focused on You
so satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.

I take the Sword of the Spirit!
May the two edged Sword Of Your Word
be ready in my hands
so I can expose the tempting words of satan.

By faith Your warrior has put on the Whole Armor of God!

I am prepared to live this day, in spiritual victory!
In His most Holy Name!!!

AMEN

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 07:24 PM
Maybe when this weather cools off a bit some of us can meet up and put some rounds down range.shades

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 12:12 AM
Sounds like some one is hiding something.huh That's ok. I know how it is, you never know when "they" are watching.:laughing:

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 11:52 PM

as I read the last half of this past page I started hearing James McMurtry's Choctaw Bingo in my head..

"They'll be comin' down from Kansas and from West Arkansas
It'll be one great big ol party like you never saw"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWEJPqJtZsk

So can we count you in as well then?
drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:08 PM

oh hell,well heya neighbor! drinker drinker drinker

:thumbsup: drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:04 PM

Where is everybody from? Where could we meet? I'm from Northwest Arkansas.drinker

dude where?i'm in Green Forest Arkansas!

Well I guess I'm pratically your neighbor, I'm in Huntsville. I sometimes come shoot at the range there in Berryville.

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:30 PM
Demon Hunter. They are a little on the heavy side but a great band and very kind to their fans.winking waving

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:00 PM
Where is everybody from? Where could we meet? I'm from Northwest Arkansas.drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 08:22 PM

Hey lnghntr,

What do you think of the mingle gun club idea? Want to join?laugh
drinker drinker
hell ya...count me in

Welcome then!!shades
when is the first club shoot???

I don't know. We aren't very organized yet. Maybe if we get more people in here then we can organize better. A mingle shoot would be cool though. I see where other people in here have mingle meets, Why not a shoot?

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:53 PM

Hey lnghntr,

What do you think of the mingle gun club idea? Want to join?laugh
drinker drinker
hell ya...count me in

Welcome then!!shades

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 05:59 PM

aaahhhhhhh ok am scared of clowns and u now lol :P:P:P

If you were refering to being scared of me you shouldn't be, only clowns should be afraid!!rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 05:21 PM

Wow! Somebody has been put in the effort for some special permits. Nice weapons Krupa!drinker

Thanks dude....Was born and raised around that kind of thing.

Me too man. I can remember when I was about four years old my Dad took me out shooting for the first time. It has been my favorite hobby ever since.

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 04:16 PM
Wow! Somebody has been put in the effort for some special permits. Nice weapons Krupa!drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 02:29 PM

I do have two Glocks (full size and sub compact .40 cal) and they are my favorite carry guns. Now I have nothing againist 1911 style weapons in fact I would like to have one someday. I have my reasons for carrying a Glock, one is that I can carry the full size with 15 round mags and the sub compact with a 10 round mag in it to keep the size down. If either runs empty I can use the same 15 round mags in each. Two they are simple, somewhat lightweight, almost impervious to dirt, water, and elements, and finally absolutely relibable. Everytime I have ever pulled the trigger on a loaded chamber it went bang and has never jammed, at least not in the 3000+ rounds I have put though it. Of course I don't think they are the most accurate, smooth shooting, or best fitting to the shooter. But with a ghost link 3.5# trigger kit, an extended slide stop, night sights, traction tape in the correct places, and the most important thing proper practice with the weapon it does pretty good. Also I would have say that I would put their relibabilty up againist any gun outhere and that is the most important thing to me in a carry gun. Now for competition or hunting I would probably have to with a different gun for sure, but for a carry gun I love my Glock.

Oh I never said that glocks weren't fine weapons. They are. Well made, simple, reliable, dependable, nearly indestructable, light weight. They go bang everytime but smoooooooth they are not.

I agree 100% drinker

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:30 AM
Edited by Tracker_Ar on Tue 06/23/09 03:36 AM

I think I see what Jess means. I'll share this much. I try to keep a cap for the most part on this part of my life but....

After my husband died, just within a couple of weeks, I remember walking through our new house, big house, new furniture etc. I walked from room to room. Into the dining room that I FINALLY had and had wanted for many years to be able to have friends over with more room. Looked into my china cabinet...walked in all the rooms and just thought...it's over. None of this matters, means anything without him. Nothing money could have bought, nothing money Had bought healed my heart in that moment. I have always been a basic person with regard to material things. But in that moment, I knew, for sure what was the most important thing in life.

Well spoken. Thank you for another good insight into the topic.
Sorry about your husband. I think you raise another good point though, companionship could also be a need. I don't mean companionship in peddy way, but in the true since of the word. Like what you spoke of Auburn and don't get me wrong I agree with you too Jess. Thanks to both of you for taking this seriously.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:19 AM
No?!sad2...But then again I'm still pretty new here so no one really knows me very well, so I guess I'm ok for now.:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 02:59 AM
Clowns scare me too!!scared ...But not as bad as I scare them!!!!

Anyways welcome to mingledrinker