Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Fri 06/02/17 12:21 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 06/02/17 12:29 AM
As a couple it is really important to act and think as one, always united in anything and everything they do. Sharing things together and discovering things. To always be involved in each other's activities and bonded by their strong love, respect , understanding and trust for one another.

:thumbsup: drinker drinks :thumbsup: thanks for sharing the helpful tips:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/30/17 12:39 PM
what noway shocked

laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl
:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 05/29/17 08:39 PM

Ok guys, putting aside the fear that someone will steal your tagline

what's your BEST and most clever line when you meet a gal you like?

it doesn't have to be some cliche line that you use repeatedly, it can be something you actually said that worked to sweep the gal off her feet...

In our everyday life, we meet different kinds of people everywhere we go and how we deliver an opening line to start a conversation matters on how we can draw the attention of a particular person. Getting the attention and interest of a person is a bit difficult sometimes especially a total stranger. But with a warm smile and a friendly tone of voice when you deliver the line also matter. Most of the time our opening line starts with excuse me, Hi, hello , may i, can I or questioning WHAT, WHO, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, HOW pertaining to weather, the present situation/events/news (social , environmental or political issues) , about the person or we just deliberately deliver a direct line of what we notice about the person or the surrounding trying to engage someone in a casual conversation. Such as:
- hi , good morning! how are you? happy
- May I know what time is it now?
- excuse me, can you please help me where is the road going to ..... I think I'm lost.
- the weather is great today, isn't it?
- Gosh, it's so hot today...hi, I'm _ _ _ _ , how are you?
- I hate rainy days, don't you?
- Excuse me, is somebody sitting on this chair? Is somebody with you? Would you mind if I can have this chair? Or can I share a table with you, it seems hard to find a vacant table....
- excuse me, you look familiar to me....
- do I know you? I think we've met before...
- Hi, are you heading to Manila too? Hi, I'm _ _ _ , I'm going Manila toohappy

Too many opening lines depending on the situation. happy

no photo
Mon 05/29/17 07:42 PM
Whether you are rich or poor , we are all humans and we have emotions. We all experience loneliness and most of the time when we feel down we seek for a company from family, friends, acquaintances, people from your surroundings. As what Dreamerana said, the side effects vary depending on how an individual deal with his or her emotions for every individual, has different personalities, could be extrovert or introvert. Loneliness could lead to depression if one is so weak to handle the cause of it, some seek comfort and others just tend to isolate themselves.

But for me, I don't let loneliness get to me. When I feel it, I do things to get away from that state. Seek diversions to take away your mind from loneliness. I sing when I'm alone, keep my self busy at work or at home or do what I like to do, go out with friends. If you keep yourself to your loneliness, darkness will envelope you till you get suffocated by it and feel helpless leading to mental illness, depression, insanity or even resort to suicide.sad

no photo
Sun 05/28/17 02:39 PM

No I don't talk, I singlaugh laugh laugh

Lovin' You
Minnie Riperton
Lyrics
Loving you is easy cause you're beautiful.
Making love with you is all I want to do.
Loving you is more than just a dream come true.
And everything I do, is out of loving you
La la la la la, la la la la la
Do do do do do, ooh
No one else can make me feel the colours that you bring,
Stay with me while we grow old,
and we will live each day in spring time.
Cause loving you has made my life so beautiful.
And every day of my life, is filled with loving you.
Loving you I see your soul come shining through.
And every time that we have (uuuuhhhhhhh)
I'm more in love with you.
Do do do do do, ooh
And we will live each day in spring time.
Cause loving you is easy cause you're beautiful.
And everyday of my life is filled with loving you.
Do do do do do, ooh
Loving you
Do do do do do
Dee do, dee do, dee do

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!

laugh laugh laugh
rofl

ooooo la la!

Gaga oh-la-la!
Want your bad romance
Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance
I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it's free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love

laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl

no photo
Sun 05/28/17 02:23 PM
No I don't talk, I singlaugh laugh laugh

Lovin' You
Minnie Riperton
Lyrics
Loving you is easy cause you're beautiful.
Making love with you is all I want to do.
Loving you is more than just a dream come true.
And everything I do, is out of loving you
Do do do do do, ooh
and we will live each day in spring time.
Cause loving you has made my life so beautiful.
And every day of my life, is filled with loving you.
Do do do do do, ooh
And we will live each day in spring time.
Cause loving you is easy cause you're beautiful.
And everyday of my life is filled with loving you.
Do do do do do, ooh
Loving you
Do do do do do
Dee do, dee do, dee do

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!

laugh laugh laugh
rofl

no photo
Sun 05/28/17 02:01 PM
You made me stronger -(Regine Velasquez)
Someone that I used to love- (Barbara Streisand)

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 08:53 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Sat 05/27/17 08:54 PM
oops double posting:tongue: :smile: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 08:52 PM

so that why the ex seemed angry all the timeslaphead

Could it be a psyche war? A Reverse psychology? When a man is guilty of something he blames the girl. A girl becomes the object of displacement....or is it a cover up somehow?laugh laugh laugh sometimes men Don't like to see a girl happy after their break up, he would rather want the girl to feel miserable. When a girl is happy, a man gets afraid the girl will fall out of love and will eventually move on whoa oh why, it's kindah confusing sometimesfrustrated sad laugh laugh

This type of behavior tend to be a tool created to reflect personal feeling onto the other person in the relationship. Signal of being insecure. The relationship is base on trust and love. When people drive themselves to this behavior they are not in love. Meaning, cheating, doing what is consider bad behaviour. Now we need to keep the relationship going and sometimes we sort on indirect behaviors to look for some signal on awareness.

Sometimes indirect approach could be taken in a different way by another person. The signals you expect to find might not happen depending on how that person deal with the situation. It is better to be direct or straight forward , put everything in black and white. If there is a need to talk, lay down the cards, say what you both gotta say to each other. Be honest, frank and open, communication is still the best tool in order to avoid misunderstandings. If you've done something wrong, apologize or if not , ask what have you done wrong and talk about it. Don't just talk but listen carefully too and understand each otherhappy drinker :tongue: whoa

Well said, I do not need to say more.

Cheer up! Don't be too serious... you seemed a bit uptight, Loosen up Cheeriosoo!drinker drinks laugh :wink: :thumbsup: waving laugh laugh laugh

drinker Cheers, Cheeriosoo!happy drinker laugh

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 11:51 AM

Could it be a psyche war? A Reverse psychology? When a man is guilty of something he blames the girl. A girl becomes the object of displacement....or is it a cover up somehow?laugh laugh laugh sometimes men Don't like to see a girl happy after their break up, he would rather want the girl to feel miserable. When a girl is happy, a man gets afraid the girl will fall out of love and will eventually move on whoa oh why, it's kindah confusing sometimesfrustrated sad laugh laugh

This type of behavior tend to be a tool created to reflect personal feeling onto the other person in the relationship. Signal of being insecure. The relationship is base on trust and love. When people drive themselves to this behavior they are not in love. Meaning, cheating, doing what is consider bad behaviour. Now we need to keep the relationship going and sometimes we sort on indirect behaviors to look for some signal on awareness.

Sometimes indirect approach could be taken in a different way by another person. The signals you expect to find might not happen depending on how that person deal with the situation. It is better to be direct or straight forward , put everything in black and white. If there is a need to talk, lay down the cards, say what you both gotta say to each other. Be honest, frank and open, communication is still the best tool in order to avoid misunderstandings. If you've done something wrong, apologize or if not , ask what have you done wrong and talk about it. Don't just talk but listen carefully too and understand each otherhappy drinker :tongue: whoa

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 09:38 AM
Happy birthday!drinks

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 09:09 AM
Great post Professor GGhappy flowerforyou :thumbsup: keep it coming, how did you read my mind? this is exactly the lessons I have learned in my life. We experience a lot of things for us to know how to deal with the reality of life. These are definitely the life's lesson that we have to bear in mind. drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 06:33 AM

no photo
Sat 05/27/17 06:21 AM

Ladies if wants to get your husband's attention, just look sad & uncomfortable
Gentleman if wants to get your wife's attention, just look comfortable & happy....!!

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: actually I have observed that it is quite true among coupleshappy women tend to worry when they notice their husbands look happy, what's going on!?scared laugh laugh and husbands do worry when women look sad.... Probably they know their husband's monkey businesslaugh laugh laugh

True, it's like if a guy for no reason buys flowers, she'll think, what's he feeling guilty for, he must be up to something laugh

drinker laugh :thumbsup: have you bought flowers for your partner before?what shocked scared laugh laugh laugh

When I was in a relationship yes but not because I'd done anything wrong laugh

Ooh how sweetbigsmile laugh are you quite sure you've done nothing wrong? Usually men show sweetness when they are guilty of something...:tongue: tongue2 laugh laugh but guilty or not, women appreciate the good gesture and easily melts, drool love :heart: tongue2 laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/26/17 11:49 PM

Gentleman if wants to get your wife's attention, just look comfortable & happy....!!

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: actually I have observed that it is quite true among coupleshappy women tend to worry when they notice their husbands look happy, what's going on!?scared laugh laugh and husbands do worry when women look sad.... Probably they know their husband's monkey businesslaugh laugh laugh

True, it's like if a guy for no reason buys flowers, she'll think, what's he feeling guilty for, he must be up to something laugh

drinker laugh :thumbsup: have you bought flowers for your partner before?what shocked scared laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 05/26/17 11:07 PM

no photo
Fri 05/26/17 10:14 PM

First of all, how real are the profiles here? And secondly how often do the real people read the description?

On my profile description it says message me if interested. I have a bunch of secret likes, but nothing in my inbox. Also, while u r at it, please give me your two cents on my profile. Thanks :)

Some are real and some are not so reallaugh laugh laugh get to know them if you're interested and see if what they post is real or not. I only read profile of someone who wrote me an interesting message or at least with substance. Those who are active in the forum I usually accidentally press the profile pic or the name while I am scrolling the forum, so I get the chance to read the contentlaugh laugh laugh

I'm here for the forum too, try to Mingle and you will get to meet some interesting and real nice people here. Don't focus on the quantity but quality. You may find a lot of fishes in the ocean but only few are rare, and only one is a real gem kindah nearly extinct specylaugh happy waving good luck and welcome to Mingle!happy waving

no photo
Fri 05/26/17 01:46 AM
oops stupid teacher shocked
laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 05/25/17 11:53 PM
Good morning everyone! Coffee is the best alarm I have, it perks me up... I'm alive , awake, enthusiastic!!!happy :heart: drinker

Have an awesome day!waving happy :heart:

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 02:10 PM

Just watching the news and it was reported that the people of Boston United States arranged for pizzas to be delivered to hospitals in Manchester United Kingdom for the children injured in Mondays bombing!
How nice is that?
Thanks waving

If it truly reached the victims, well I am sure the children would be happy. It was a generous and thoughtful thing to do, somehow it would alleviate the pain they have experienced and warm their hearts. happy :heart:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25