Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 01:29 PM
Steroids are effective for muscular development . It is true you can be a HE-MAN in a short period of time. But then it has unwanted side effects and prolong use could damage your heart, liver and kidney. The bloating effect will not be like real muscles, it is due to water retention, it's not gonna be hard and firm muscles but flabby like when you press a balloon filled with waterlaugh laugh laugh or well if you wanna have a soft boobslaughlaugh laugh when you stop taking it you will still go back to your old unlovable body. If you can't maintain it as it is expensive, better not take it as it would be useless. Better love yourself, do some work outs just to stay fit and healthy. Not all girls like big muscled body. Just be you.

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 12:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 03:40 AM

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.

how many of you agree??

I do agree with this , some men become successful because they are inspired by women. But today I read this which is also true....." Behind every successful man there is a woman" , but nobody knows the fact that "Women choose only successful men' laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 02:43 AM

Terrorism is happening everywhere in the world. This is not about religion at all but greed for money and power. Those that are involved in this underground activity have no souls at all, they could kill innocent people as much as they can to achieve their goal. People blaming ISIS or it's a political issue.... what's really the truth? Who are the people involved in creating this chaos in our society? Who supports who? They are from around the world, aiming for one thing... POWER!
It's true that this is a Power Struggle for the two brothers,it started in the middle East instead of the so called Super Powers to solve Middle East crisis they chose to look the other way and today innocent souls have to pay the price!It's more about religion but the question is,how can God b
e put at the forefront of the cold blooded killings?In this century,we're saddened by such acts no matter what circumstances led to all this fiasco and we blame the attacks irrespective of who's right or wrong!Unfortunately,it has gotten out of hand and it's hard for the World to tackle terrorism,with all these groups formed,the devil is beating on us.Our kids before thesee life are killed!If this is more of a religion I then ask myself,in all Islamic States people are killed and they belong to the same religion,Why?Who's behind this whole peace disturbances?There's always a way to engage with the Middle Easterns if the case may be.Just because Politicians aren't directly affected there's so little they can do?If it was their families who are dying then there would be World War.Let's unite for Peace and Safety of our kids in the World!Let there be Peace in World.

Terrorism is not about religion , it has only been used for a long time to ruin the faith and beliefs of the people. This groups terrorize the people to create fear and confusion that it is not God who is the most powerful but man. This people are so greedy they would instill fear among people to easily manipulate and take us over to submit to their power for they want to rule the world. sad tears

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 02:27 AM

biggrin Now that summer appears to be with us (England)and about time too smokin What are you most looking forward to in the coming weeks?

For me it's shorts and sports and bbq's shades :banana: shades drinks shades

Maldives is a tropical country , and its rainy season here. tears sad looking forward to summer....I wanna play beach volleyball againhappy

beach volleyball ...would love to join you sometime

Yah sure, hehe come here, it's fun, been playing with the locals here and other nationalities at the sports ground the past few months after office hours and on weekend....now it's over....have to wait for the next seasonsad

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 01:59 AM

biggrin Now that summer appears to be with us (England)and about time too smokin What are you most looking forward to in the coming weeks?

For me it's shorts and sports and bbq's shades :banana: shades drinks shades

Maldives is a tropical country , and its rainy season here. tears sad looking forward to summer....I wanna play beach volleyball againhappy

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 01:47 AM

Hello Gehan28, welcome backhappy waving drinker

Indeed why do people express grief and sorrow for someone who had lived a full life? It should be expressed like...." Name_____ has peacefully passed away and joined our Creator in heaven. He shall be fondly remembered for his loving memories by his family....." . One's lost should not be grieved with sorrow especially for those who were sick and in pain for a long time, you should be grateful that his suffering has ended. Just be thankful for the life one has lived and cherish the good memories they have shared to those people they left behind.

Thanks Dolphin for excellent illustration and a warm welcome.

Keep your jokes and life's lesson posts coming:thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 01:41 AM

What would you do if you found out that your spouse been cheating on you?

Hello Laxmielaneflowerforyou waving welcome to Mingle. I don't believe everyone who joined mingle is looking for a date. The fact that you just revealed your situation now is being honest to yourself and to the people here without the shame of hiding anything. I commend you for thatflowerforyou whatever your reason is for now, I hope that you will find answers to what you are seeking for. If you are confused now, it would be better to seek advise from trusted people, but beware, not all advice are good for you.... people have different ways of dealing with their problems. You are the driver of your life's journey. Whatever decisions you make in life will not only affect you but your child also. Take time to deal with your problem carefully. Don't complicate things. Fix your problem at home, talk with your husband. The solution is not from outside but inside your home, you, your husband and your child. Goodluck.

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 01:07 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Wed 05/24/17 01:15 AM
Terrorism is happening everywhere in the world. This is not about religion at all but greed for money and power. Those that are involved in this underground activity have no souls at all, they could kill innocent people as much as they can to achieve their goal. People blaming ISIS or it's a political issue.... what's really the truth? Who are the people involved in creating this chaos in our society? Who supports who? They are from around the world, aiming for one thing... POWER!

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 12:40 AM
W:thumbsup: laugh laugh laugh oh just like when I have a problem with my laptop or desktop internet connection in our office , I would always call our system administrator, I call him IT MAN!!! I'll shout and call him IT-MAN !....then he comes immediately to the rescuelaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/24/17 12:13 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Wed 05/24/17 12:15 AM
Hello Gehan28, welcome backhappy waving drinker

Indeed why do people express grief and sorrow for someone who had lived a full life? It should be expressed like...." Name_____ has peacefully passed away and joined our Creator in heaven. He shall be fondly remembered for his loving memories by his family....." . One's lost should not be grieved with sorrow especially for those who were sick and in pain for a long time, you should be grateful that his suffering has ended. Just be thankful for the life one has lived and cherish the good memories they have shared to those people they left behind.

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 11:15 PM
If your main purpose is to find a partner here , then maybe you will easily get boredlaugh laugh laugh

Try to be active in the forum and you will never get bored. You'll see a lot of entertainment here, read, interact and share... Surely the forum will make you laugh, sad or even cry, learn lessons from here or share your lifehappy flowerforyou waving

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 08:57 PM
Not feeling well and the weather is bad .... it's raining today.....Ooh please let the sun shine.... gloominess to happinesshappy

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 08:52 PM
Thinking of the Marketing Plan I need to submit aaarrrggghhh....not done yet....not feeling well todaysad2 sick

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 08:33 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Mon 05/22/17 08:35 PM

From a toxic relationship that destroyed me. afraid to be in a relationship again. afraid to even reach out to a girl.. developed so many insecurities.. what can i do?...

Give yourself some time to heal:) it's a normal feeling after a break up:) but don't take too long or you'll gonna waste your time and life feeling sorry for yourself. But I am not saying that going out with friends would help you heal. Realization should come from within before you could move on. I understand you're still hurting now, it's ok, cry if you must, let it out. I did it in my room , lol:) until you feel tired and realized what you are doing to yourself?:) Do you want to live in misery for a long time? Life has a lot to offer you, don't let one man ruin the joy of having a great life. Forgive and forget , think of happy memories not bad, accept and face reality don't dwell in the past, live today for tomorrow might never come. Take time to heal but please don't take too long..... Move on with a happy and hopeful heart. Thank the past for teaching you how to lovehappy :heart: flowerforyou waving

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 08:09 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Mon 05/22/17 08:11 PM

what is the farthest youve experienced?

Yah I believe in long distance relationship. I had it for 3 years as friends and 4 years in a relationship with him. He was a classmate of my good friend/officemate and was working abroad, we only see each other during his annual vacation. For 7 years we have constant communication night and day, I never felt we are far away from each other. Every spare moment we have , we spend it to each other. We are very open, we let each other know what we are doing , where we are going and how we feel. We had some difficult times , break up and reconcile many times but because we had a strong feelings for each other we couldn't jut let go easily. I don't have regrets when it ended, some good things never last and there's a reason for everything. It hurts when you love and you let go, yet I still believe in love and in LDR. Having someone near doesn't guarantee a good relationship....." So near yet so far"......but for some LDR could be..... " So far yet so near" happy :heart: flowerforyou waving

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 02:30 AM
Love at first sight is a magical thing like Romeo and Juliet. Some people are lucky to find each other at first sight. But for me love is nurtured like a plant or flower you have to water constantly and take care so it will blossom beautifully.happy drinker

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 02:14 AM
What ends a relationship?
- lies/dishonesty
- disrespect
- infidelity
- ego
- lack of trust and understanding
- jealousy

And most of all , if you don't value love, your relationship and the person you are with, then everything is for nothing. You can easily have relationship but it won't lasts if the important factors that would make people totally commit to the one they love are not there, don't expect it to last longer.

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 02:02 AM
Love still exists......if you believe in love and you fill your heart with love, then it will emanate from inside you, surrounding you with a positive energy and eventually spreads out to the people around you. Love should first come from you, coz how can you love others if you don't love yourself? What you give is what you will receive. Let love begin from you and you shall find it.

no photo
Mon 05/22/17 01:50 AM

Why would you message a woman like i like your body??? That is so rude!!!

Rudeness is an innate character of a person. What comes out from one's mouth or mind defines his whole being. You will encounter good and bad people here online, ignore those who doesn't have manners and doesn't respect women. Those are just words on the screen, it won't harm you , it doesn't deserve a single thought. Some men just don't know how to properly approach women, or maybe they lack communication skillssad laugh frustrated shocked whoa slaphead tongue2

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25