Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Sat 06/10/17 04:52 AM

Can i choose both? A delicious hot coffee flavored kiss drinker tongue2

Yes, that's even better drinker I usually would quietly get up and make the coffee, then bring it to him and wake him up with a kiss, after I drank a little of the coffee happy

Hmmmnnnn, that's sweet and yummy Pisces!:)

no photo
Sat 06/10/17 04:00 AM
Can i choose both? A delicious hot coffee flavored kiss drinker tongue2

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 10:06 PM

I think of distance as more obstacle than barrier. Something to be overcome.

This I agree 100% , it is something to be overcome:thumbsup: if you love someone and she is at the other side of the bridge, would you just look at her, if her life is in danger would you be afraid to cross the bridge? What will you do? Wouldn't you think of a way to get to her or save her? How you overcome the trials, challenges and obstacles in your relationship depends on how you look at it. If you have faith , hope and courage to love someone, you will not consider anything as a barrier, but just a test of your willingness to prove your love to someone. If you truly love someone you will do everything , no matter what and at all costs, distance will never be a barrier but a road to travel to be in the arms of the one that's waiting there with open armshappy :wink: tongue2 :heart:

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:45 PM
Now, this is a good conversation and how you could simply reject a guyhappy

Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together!

Girl: oh don't worry, N and O are already!
rofl
tongue2 laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:42 PM
So do you believe in love at first sight, or do you want me to walk by again?whoa tongue2 laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:34 PM
The closure date after how many years, my ex and I had a real talk and apologized for everything. We revisited the place where we had fun together with my family and friends, it was in a cliff side overlooking the sea. We reminisced the good and happy moments of our past. We talked about how everything went wrong, our feelings and we put a period to our past. It was so relieving, freeing and healinghappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:48 PM
Good morning! Cheersdrinker I'm having coffee nowhappy I just can't function well too without it, I usually feel sleepy in the afternoon and have headache if I don't drink coffee in the morning. It awakens all my senses drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 12:52 PM
The first date is always unforgettable for me. It's where and when I form my first impression of you, you are lucky if you get a second chance. tongue2 laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 12:09 PM

how does a man prove specifically here in online dating that they are REALLY sincere and would they even want toslaphead

Sincerity comes with consistency and persistence. If you don't feel this in his actions, let your gut instinct or discernment do the tricktongue2 but some men are really good at fooling women then it's a bit hard to know. But how will you know the truth if you don't try, how can you make yourself believe someone if you don't open up your heart? Being vulnerable doesn't mean that you believe everything you see or heard, let your heart and mind decide. Opening your heart means let yourself be vulnerable by taking the risk to believe or fall in love again to see if it's real or not. If it doesn't work,it's ok, at least you tried. But if you close your heart and mind to the possibilities then you will never have the courage to take a step forward and have the chance to find love again. flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:59 AM

Hi Peggy, very good, it's made me want to go out and hug a tree! spock

Maybe a good solution is to press the button and start again! waving

Quip Tip Mikey4u:

Trees are skeptics by nature.
If a tree doesnt hug you back , it probably wasnt ready for all the love you had in store

Never take tree rejection personally :flowerforyou

Ps: And where is the re-start button of which you speak? :):):)

And I thought tree's we're very social things sad
As for the 'button '
It's the big one that our leaders have surprised rofl

The trees started losing "that loving feeling" on account of all the jerks peeing on them and chopping them down for paper and what have you .:p

Ps: Ohhhhh ....THAT button!

My country is too small to have access to those Buttons, but lets put Trump in charge of that.

He seems to know what he's doing rofl rofl rofl

oops Peggy, becareful of saying all the jerks peeing on the trees.....Mikey, don't men always pee on trees? oops are you one of themlaugh laugh laugh but anyway Peggy, I heard that urine could help grow mushroomslaugh laugh laugh they are also part of our ecosystem and have their benefits, they are good antioxidant and urine too can cure cancer I heard....eeeewwwwlaugh laugh laugh

Excuse me but I would never pee up a tree!
There may be an Indian living in it as I've seen westerns and they live in tree pees! laugh

rofl rofl rofl
Good , good Mikey. Don't ever pee up a tree, it's not a public toilet....and beware if you don't want your butt to be hit by an arrowtongue2 laugh

But kidding aside, another solution to the global problem. If we don't want over crowding , stop construction of big buildings instead build teepees or teepees to maximize space, let's go back to the tribal agelaugh laugh laugh but be sure to put a sign...."NO PEEING, THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC TOILET!" , Some jerks may pass by and pee on itlaugh laugh laugh

Great idea! flowerforyou

:thumbsup: laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:51 AM

See how you lead people astray?
This is a one word answer thread now I'm in trouble! grumble
My answer is 'no '

oops sorry, did we just have a fight or are we only talking? .....Ok I prefer talking not fighting....there you go, I am not leading people astray at all.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:48 AM

Diplomacy is always the better way but It shouldn't be used as a stalling tactic. When all else fails then fighting is the only way.
With many factions in the world now, terrorists etc diplomacy will never work as they think differently.
Dolphin, yes it can be heated whilst trying to get your point across but you have to respect the point of the other person so getting heated would come across as threatening.
Crystal, cut your nails, scratches get people in trouble!

Oh, our new President is very diplomatic, I believe he is a very good negotiator. He knows very well how to lay down the cards of both parties in a win win situation without resorting to a fight ( China visit). The situation in Marawi City, the Maute group ignored diplomacy, thus declaration of Martial Law and an all out war against terrorists is the only way to stop terrorism.

Yes I do believe understanding and respect is necessary that is why in talking they come to a point of compromise, taking into consideration the point of view of the other party.

oops I have long nails, I'd better cut my fingernails before getting into sexy wrestling..... I'm afraid to leave some marks or evidenceslaugh laugh laugh

Good, if you came from a village not far from me you would never get away with it, they have 6 fingers on each hand laugh

noway shocked what scared ok I'm not gonna bring the nailcutter with me then I will bring a bigger and sharper tool for cutting excess fingerlaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:40 AM

Quip Tip Mikey4u:

If a tree doesnt hug you back , it probably wasnt ready for all the love you had in store

As for the 'button '

The trees started losing "that loving feeling" on account of all the jerks peeing on them and chopping them down for paper and what have you .:p

My country is too small to have access to those Buttons, but lets put Trump in charge of that.

oops Peggy, becareful of saying all the jerks peeing on the trees.....Mikey, don't men always pee on trees? oops are you one of themlaugh laugh laugh but anyway Peggy, I heard that urine could help grow mushroomslaugh laugh laugh they are also part of our ecosystem and have their benefits, they are good antioxidant and urine too can cure cancer I heard....eeeewwwwlaugh laugh laugh

Excuse me but I would never pee up a tree!
There may be an Indian living in it as I've seen westerns and they live in tree pees! laugh

rofl rofl rofl
Good , good Mikey. Don't ever pee up a tree, it's not a public toilet....and beware if you don't want your butt to be hit by an arrowtongue2 laugh

But kidding aside, another solution to the global problem. If we don't want over crowding , stop construction of big buildings instead build teepees or teepees to maximize space, let's go back to the tribal agelaugh laugh laugh but be sure to put a sign...."NO PEEING, THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC TOILET!" , Some jerks may pass by and pee on itlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:16 AM
I admire the courage and spirits of bikers. They are adventurous, thrill-seekers and hell-raisers. They don't seem to get afraid to face the dangers of a speed of a two wheeled motor vehicle. I like their guts but I am afraid for my own safety to have the guts to ride on itscared

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:06 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 06/09/17 09:08 AM
oops sorry double postinghappy :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 09:06 AM

Quip Tip Mikey4u:

As for the 'button '

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:50 AM

1. If you want a green earth, plant more trees.
2. If you want to inhale fresh clean air, don't smoke, only chew betel nut; don't ride vehicles only bicycle, horse or just walklaugh laugh
3. If you Don't like how your president govern your country, migrate to other countries you like, that way it will lessen government oppositionslaugh
4. Terrorists are everywhere, if you are afraid don't go out of your house, always lock the door for safetylaugh
5. To counteract terrorism, own a gun and get yourself prepared to fire, aim and hit the target, let us see who would pull the trigger firsttongue2

All fantastic solutions Dolphin :p
They should make you President! :)

Oh how lovely that sounds Peggy:thumbsup: waving but I would prefer to be just the First Lady to hold the hand and support the Presidenthappy laugh laugh laugh I want to be that woman behind the success of the Presidenttongue2 laugh :wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:40 AM

Diplomacy is always the better way but It shouldn't be used as a stalling tactic. When all else fails then fighting is the only way.
With many factions in the world now, terrorists etc diplomacy will never work as they think differently.
Dolphin, yes it can be heated whilst trying to get your point across but you have to respect the point of the other person so getting heated would come across as threatening.
Crystal, cut your nails, scratches get people in trouble!

Oh, our new President is very diplomatic, I believe he is a very good negotiator. He knows very well how to lay down the cards of both parties in a win win situation without resorting to a fight ( China visit). The situation in Marawi City, the Maute group ignored diplomacy, thus declaration of Martial Law and an all out war against terrorists is the only way to stop terrorism.

Yes I do believe understanding and respect is necessary that is why in talking they come to a point of compromise, taking into consideration the point of view of the other party.

oops I have long nails, I'd better cut my fingernails before getting into sexy wrestling..... I'm afraid to leave some marks or evidenceslaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:18 AM

1. If you want a green earth, plant more trees.
2. If you want to inhale fresh clean air, don't smoke, only chew betel nut; don't ride vehicles only bicycle, horse or just walklaugh laugh
3. If you Don't like how your president govern your country, migrate to other countries you like, that way it will lessen government oppositionslaugh
4. Terrorists are everywhere, if you are afraid don't go out of your house, always lock the door for safetylaugh
5. To counteract terrorism, own a gun and get yourself prepared to fire, aim and hit the target, let us see who would pull the trigger firsttongue2

Dolphin, you just said in another thread that you don't like fighting now you're shooting everyone surprised rofl

oops did I say shoot the person? I was just going to hit the ground and make him do some dance stepslaugh laugh laugh now that would be a good dancing exerciselaugh laugh laugh

I've seen that in the old westerns!
I do agree with what you said :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'd love to see a dancing cowboy doing a tap dancelaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 08:08 AM
Did you just fart? Coz you're blowing me away.shocked noway what surprised slaphead laugh laugh laugh tongue2

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25