Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 01:47 AM
I like heels it looks so sexy on my feet. I used to wear heels a lot before but now I've refrained as I get more spider webs........think what shocked surprised scared a spider crawling on my legs?!noway scared

tongue2 laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 01:32 AM

young? slaphead

flowerforyou drinker :thumbsup: waving yeah Sceptical, it's good to feel young.....young at heart....a happy heart with a peaceful mind always feel and look youngdrinker to youth & happiness!!! Ooh don't count the lines on our faces , just keep smiling it will erase everythinghappy :heart: drinker drinks

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 01:19 AM
We all make mistakes in life, experiences which serves as lessons. Some people learn from their mistakes and others don't. Realization from mistakes only happens to people who truly understand and take it by heart the things they learn from doing wrong. Some commit the same mistakes again and again, why? Maybe because they are just stubborn, prideful, careless, ignorant or just plain stupidlaugh laugh laugh or maybe because we're only humans, born to make mistakes laugh laugh laugh slaphead anyhow, mistakes help us guide to do what is right in every step we make....A work in progress, that's what we are....from the mistakes we make we learn, grow and develop to become a better persondrinker

no photo
Mon 06/26/17 11:53 PM

Not sure how it works in the usa but successive governments in the UK have cut educational funding for. ..........
Wild birds! surprised
I have several bird feeders in the garden, lots of nice **** and other birds feed, but starlings are greedy and take the lot! rant
So, I put up a sign saying 'no starlings to feed here '
But they ignore it
It's obvious that they can't read and I put this down to cut backs in the education system.
The Robin has a dish of his own and respects this.
Do you have the same problem in the usa and other countries?

I believe wild birds have wings to fly and they can manage on their own , easily migrate from one place to the other, for sure even without the budget they can fend for themselves and learn how to survivedrinker :thumbsup: what the government should focus on is to put budget on more important department such as education , health, agriculture and infrastructures. But I guess people needs to be educated well and be taught good values. The government should put funds on issues that concerns the needs of the majority. I am thankful now that our new President Rodrigo Duterte is answering the needs of the people , he just put a very big budget on education where the public schools nationwide received a big budget/funding, such a big relief for people who can't afford to send their children to school because of higher tuition fee, now it's for free. Lucky are those countries who have leaders with a good heart. If there are still corrupt people in the government , no matter how big is allotted to every department, it would be useless and will just go to the pockets of the greedy people . I know and have seen how government officials and their accomplices manipulate the budget. Anyway, education per see is not just knowledge from the book that we learn from school, people should know how to educate their HEARTS and MINDS , now that's what needs more fundinglaugh laugh laugh happy drinker

no photo
Mon 06/26/17 11:15 PM
Welcome back Rooster and Rob. Good to see old faces here in the forum back again. You both recuperate well and may you gain more strength and be in good health always. drinker waving

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 10:06 PM
Thinking of....think what ...Ramadan is over and everything will return to normal on Wednesday...will have to wake up early again for worksad

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 09:32 PM

The nurse asked a patient to remove his clothing and put on a gown to be checked by the doctor.

"In front of you?" He asks, shy.

The nurse says: "Well no, but I've seen the naked human body before.

The man said, "Not one like mine. You'd die laughing at my naked body."

"Of course I won't laugh," said the Nurse to the patient, "I'm a professional.

In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said the patient, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing a huge male body with the smallest adult male organ the Nurse had ever seen in her life.

In length and width it was almost identical to a AAA battery.
Unable to control herself, the Nurse tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.

And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing. Feeling very badly that she had laughed at the man's private part, she composed herself as well as she could.

"I am so sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

She ran out of the room.

rofl rofl rofl
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 06/25/17 03:35 AM
In my bucket list this December and January:

Singapore
Malaysia
Dubai

I'm preparing my schedule for it, gotta make my itinerary in advance and have to check flight details and hope I could find the cheapest farehappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 07:03 AM
"Perhaps the summary of good-breeding may be reduced to this rule. “Behave unto all men as you would they should behave unto you.” This will most certainly oblige us to treat all mankind with the utmost civility and respect, there being nothing that we desire more than to be treated so by them."

no photo
Sat 06/24/17 01:20 AM
"Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic."

-Laini Taylor-

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 11:29 PM
Men and women are all the same. We are humans with feelings or emotions. Men are mostly tough but it melts my heart to see a man who cries and never feel ashamed to show his vulnerability. I have seen my ex cry over a sad movie, an unfortunate man or woman on a show talking about his/her hard life, he feels for other people so much, street children and beggars, when he makes me upset and I just keep quiet and won't talk to him. Men are actually more emotional than women, especially when they talk about their personal problems they pour their heart out to you. I saw my father cry and got very emotional in front of us when we sometimes have family forum just expressing each of our feelings. Men are like girls too, soft, gentle and vulnerablehappy and for that, I admire a man with a good hearthappy drinker

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 10:53 PM
Thinking of this song happy :heart: ........ I'm alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic!happy laugh :heart: drinker

Thank God it's Friday......my rest day, and I'm loving every minute of ithappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Thu 06/22/17 09:43 PM

I understood it very early so it was not hard for me being rejected...

but I always wish for something... to know the reason why they rejected me or why they don;t want to talk to me...

I don;t mind if a lady don;t like to talk with me but I would like to know the reason.... if its my looks ? if its my age ? if its my region ? or its my religion or its my attitude...

Don;t you think ladies, you can tell a man online on a forum or in chatroom why you don;t feel like talking ?

I understand where you are coming from Paki, but sometimes the reasons people give you for rejecting you, are actually way too painful to hear.

For example, a man told me point blank that I was not his type. I thought of several reasons why he felt that way.

1. Maybe he didnt like black women
2. Maybe he doesnt like Caribbean women
2, Maybe he doesnt like the thickness of my body
3. Maybe he thought my nose was too big
4. Maybe my profile sounded too playful

etc , etc, etc

But do I really want to hear him say these things to me?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Knowing why he rejected me , wont change the reality. It wont change the fact that Im black, Caribbean, thick and short.

And it wont change the fact that he doesnt like me.

I hate rejection with a passion but given a choice, I would prefer a silent rejection every single time

Good advise Peggy:thumbsup: waving i prefer silent rejection too. I wouldn't call it rejection as some people here are really only here for the forum and they are very selective with which message to reply. People have preferences , some wouldn't like answering hi hello messages but only substantial and interesting message but still depends on the mood or gut feeling. If someone don't reply don't take it personally , it's their preferences and we all have the right to choose who we want to talk to. As for rejecting , I find it hard to tell someone the reason why because somehow I know I could hurt someone's feelings. And I don't have that much time to really reply all the messages here just to reject someone? I hope people will not think of it as rejection, don't take it too hard on yourself....I know and understand how it feels but if we always think negatively then we will get hurt, lose confidence somehow or get depressed. We should always have an open mind to accept rejection, online and in reality it's the same , we meet people and some would like us and others wouldn't, some would talk back and others wouldn't.

Don't ever think that you are the only one who doesn't feel good with the rejection. Have you ever thought that the one rejecting also feels guilty or hurt. We all have feelings and we feel for other people too , sometimes just have to do things our own way and we have to accept and respect that. DON'T FEEL BAD. Just continue to search , there will always be one who will answer you and you even can't be too sure also if you will like her or not , coz if not, you will just stop sending messages, right? Have you ever thought of how these people think also why you just suddenly stop messaging with no explanation or even when you explain .....see, you may not be aware of it but you yourself is rejecting other people too. It's called preferences, learn to accept that.

no photo
Wed 06/21/17 08:57 PM
Communication has many forms/styles/skills but it depends really on every individual's personality. Everyone behaves differently from the other, some are sensitive, compassionate,considerate and understanding, they speak softly and uses gentle words careful not to offend anyone , others are truly opposite that they are blatantly rude, swears or speaks harsh words and they think that having the freedom of speech is they could already speak whatever they want without the consideration of other's feelings. Lucky are those who have good skills in communicating with confidence on how they could relay the right messages to someone, but other's have a hard time starting a conversation. Anyhow, we cannot judge people right away with just a few exchange of words. Listen carefully, observe and understand the person you are talking to then you will know if he or she has good intentions towards you. Trying to dissect everything he or she says is normal , but becareful with your judgement, reading and putting meanings to every word in a negative way could give you false judgement. Having an open mind and heart with a good discernment will lead you in knowing the real person. Listen to their questions , how they deliver it and the succeeding questions will help you recognize if it's only curiosity or rudely imposing on you already which can be irritating. But there are people who are not quite aware of how they talk, some sounds rude and careless but others are very tactful. Human behavior is a very complex thing to study and understand. happy flowerforyou waving

no photo
Wed 06/21/17 08:13 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Wed 06/21/17 08:19 PM

I do everything I can in my power to make the situation better . And if after that, if I sense there will be no change going forward, I walk away.

:thumbsup: waving I can relate to Peggyhappy drinker

It's like walking straight and suddenly something fell on your shoulder and to the ground. You glance , check what it is, take off that little dirt on your shoulder or blow a speck of dirt and just walk on, walk with your head held high. No point in wasting time, it's useless to talk to people who doesn't know how to listen, narrow minded and rude, don't go down to their level.

no photo
Wed 06/21/17 07:44 PM
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
Rabindranath Tagore

Let it rain, let it go... Wait for the clouds to clear, rain only passes by and after that you'll see a beautiful sky with a rainbowhappy look around you and appreciate it, what a wonderful worldhappy :heart: yeah, and you sing your heart out........

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh oh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dream that you dare to,
Oh why, oh why can't I?
Well I see trees of green and red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Well I see skies of blue
And I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands
Singing, "How do you do?"
They're really singing, "I, I love you."
I hear babies cry and I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more than we'll know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world world
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dream that you dare to, why oh, why can't I?

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 08:05 PM
Feeling fired up, this whole week has been busy with meetings here and there and loving the pleasures I get from my work....now on my way again to a meeting. Satisfying & fulfilling week and looking forward to a nice weekend ... Thank God it's Thursday tomorrowhappy :heart:

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 07:53 PM

some people feel the rain..others just get wet

bob marley

Scepticalhappy flowerforyou flowers

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow."

no photo
Mon 06/19/17 06:35 PM
Feeling excited for the trip today to Huvafen Fushi Resort.....preparing now for an early trip, hope it's gonna be a productive daydrinker

no photo
Mon 06/19/17 03:48 AM

Don't be shy, they won't bite youbigsmile

Are you sure? :laughing:
drinks smitten

tongue2 I was wrong, I found out later in life ....sad tears frustrated slaphead brokenheart laugh it did sting:tongue: :tongue: like a mosquito bite but I was fast enough I killed it, poor creature. laugh laugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25