Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Mon 07/03/17 09:54 AM

how does a man prove specifically here in online dating that they are REALLY sincere and would they even want toslaphead

Sincerity comes with consistency and persistence. If you don't feel this in his actions, let your gut instinct or discernment do the tricktongue2 but some men are really good at fooling women then it's a bit hard to know. But how will you know the truth if you don't try, how can you make yourself believe someone if you don't open up your heart? Being vulnerable doesn't mean that you believe everything you see or heard, let your heart and mind decide. Opening your heart means let yourself be vulnerable by taking the risk to believe or fall in love again to see if it's real or not. If it doesn't work,it's ok, at least you tried. But if you close your heart and mind to the possibilities then you will never have the courage to take a step forward and have the chance to find love again. flowerforyou drinker

better to have love and lost slaphead and lose again slapheadwavingwavingwaving

laugh laugh laugh you just made me laugh Scepticallaugh but it's ok, at least you have loved and learned another lesson in life. Different people come for a reason in our lives, and touches our hearts in different ways. Another story to be told, a memory to cherish, a long journey to experience . It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at allhappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sun 07/02/17 08:14 PM

This week I had one of the most engaging conversations Ive ever had .

It lasted 8 hours on the phone, and we had to cut the conversation short to get some sleep!:smile:

Whats the longest conversation you ever had , either by text/ phone call/video chat , whether pleasant or not?

I wouldn't wonder if you got someone engaged in a long interesting conversation Peggy. You surely can talk about anything under the sun, and will never run out of wordsflowerforyou drinker your open nature and being free spirited will draw someone and have him open up easily to you.... and your wisdom will make someone feel you are not just a good talker but a good listener too with a gift of understanding. It's good to feel finding someone that you can really connect with, time flies so fast and seems never enough that you would still want to talk even if your eyes are drooping already flowerforyou drinker you got a good one there Peggy!happy drinker :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/02/17 12:48 PM

In some place;you meet GOD and you see and feel HE has compassion on you and your "eternal life of single"; HE wish you have Love and HE ask you; what kind of partner you are looking for and HE will give you the person you want.
GOD warns you: Perfection doesn't exist!!

What is your answer?

I put my life in your hands oh Lord, I trust you. You know the desires of my heart and I am confident that you have a plan for me. My faith is strong , in your time I believe you have a special someone in store for me. I will patiently wait oh God for my heart will rest in peace with the comforts of your love and grace happy :heart: :angel:

Yes dolphin, but I've seen so many religious people on here when talking about poor people or bad people say it's down to them, so has god given them a rubbish plan and the better plans to those better off?

Everything happens for a reason, to teach us a lesson, to seek God and his righteousness . We all have a freedom to choose, sometimes we get lost along the way due to our selfishness and being stubborn. We suffer from the consequences of wrong choices we make in our lives. But I must say being rich does not necessarily follow that you have a better life. Whether rich or poor happiness, love and contentment live in our hearts when we totally surrender ourselves to God's hand . In God's love we take refuge and comfort, no more pain and suffering. We seek the things of God rather than the things of the world. Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these. things shall be added unto you.happy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sun 07/02/17 11:22 AM

In some place;you meet GOD and you see and feel HE has compassion on you and your "eternal life of single"; HE wish you have Love and HE ask you; what kind of partner you are looking for and HE will give you the person you want.
GOD warns you: Perfection doesn't exist!!

What is your answer?

I put my life in your hands oh Lord, I trust you. You know the desires of my heart and I am confident that you have a plan for me. My faith is strong , in your time I believe you have a special someone in store for me. I will patiently wait oh God for my heart will rest in peace with the comforts of your love and grace happy :heart: :angel:

no photo
Fri 06/30/17 11:12 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 06/30/17 11:19 PM

Sometimes people punish others for an offense by cutting off communication without warning for a week or even longer.

How do you feel about it and how do you cope?

For me, I would say it depends on every individual. Giving a silent treatment doesn't mean an individual is immature, it's neither a punishment nor cutting off communication with someone. Silence could mean many things. I am always a fair person and tries to listen to reasons or explanations. But there are times when we are too emotional and sensitive that we break down easily if we are in a confrontation, thus we prefer to take some time to calm down to compose oneself and see some reason in silence rather than engage in a confrontation that might heat up a situation. If in a relationship of course it is important that we have to give reason to our partner why we want to have some time for ourselves. Cutting them off without warning is definitely not healthy. When in a relationship both should be more open about their feelings and making sure that you both understand each other by respecting one's privacy of having some time for herself or himself. I don't like confrontations, it easily makes me feel vulnerable and cry easily that's why I would rather just keep silent for a moment but I have to let my partner know why. I would only message him through text but not talk coz I would definitely just cry. If a person doesn't understand you and doesn't know how to listen to some reasons, then it is not your problem but his. If someone whom I just met, and haven't established a good emotional attachment yet, being silent doesn't mean you are totally ignoring or cutting him off , but maybe because you are just waiting for him to message you for you are not comfortable messaging a man first. Maybe you just try to see if someone is really interested with you or not. If someone is silent with me, I wouldn't take it so badly. I would give him some time to prove himself or explain why. Though he is not oblige to explain why, but if he does then I would greatly appreciate it and will listen to reasons. We all have a gift of discernment, I am sure we could identify a valid and reasonable excuse from a lie?happy drinker if I see the need to permanently be in silence then silent treatment it shall behappy drinker

no photo
Fri 06/30/17 05:13 AM
Be happy! Not because everything is good but because you can see the good side of everything! happy :heart: drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/30/17 12:09 AM
"Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure."

Stephen King, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption: A Story from Different Seasons

no photo
Thu 06/29/17 02:09 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Thu 06/29/17 02:11 AM
oops double postlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 06/29/17 02:08 AM
Charles Spurgeon once wrote:
"Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom."

THE GIFTS:

• Knowledge – the facts

(Proverbs 18:15)
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

(Colossians 2:8)
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

• Understanding – ability to translate meaning from the facts

(Psalm 119:130)
The unfolding of your words gives light;it imparts understanding to the simple.

(Proverbs 18:2)
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

• Wisdom – knowing what to do next, given an understanding of the facts and circumstances

(Ecclesiastes 8:1)
Keep the King's Command
Who is like the wise? And who knows the interpretation of a thing? A man's wisdom makes his face shine, and the hardness of his face is changed.

(James 3:17)
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason,full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.

happy :heart: drinker :angel:

no photo
Wed 06/28/17 09:05 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Wed 06/28/17 09:23 AM

Thinking about this quote....

"Life is never boring but some people choose to be bored. The concept of boredom entails an inability to use up present moments in a personally fulfilling way. Boredom is a choice; something you visit upon yourself, and it is another of those self-defeating items that you can eliminate from your life."
WAYNE W. DYER

:thumbsup: waving happy

Hey, sometimes you don't have a choice.
You may get bored waiting for a bus or something beyond your control

You can still do a lot of things even just sitting and waiting for the bus:) I hum and sing silently, I'm imagining my fingers on the keyboard I can hear the piano and I sing Looking Through The Eyes of Lovelaugh
You think I'm crazy?happy noway nope I'm not, I always do that when I am walking every morning going to my office and I look at the people passing by, the birds on the park and enjoy the sea view on the jetty sidetongue2 happy :heart:

I have a number for a good shrink,he may be able to help you! laugh
Can your birds read? laugh
Ok mikey stop being silly.
Of course you can do things like you mention, I'm always thinking and looking, I thought you meant more bad a**e boredom laugh

I'm perfectly fine, no need for some help I can manage thank you Mikeyhappy laugh :thumbsup: oooh good shrink you said? noway what good will it do if it's already shrunk?laugh laugh laugh slaphead oh the birds again:) you are on the wrong thread. The birds are out of their cage, they are flying freely......told them ...."spread your wings and fly away"....and now they are singing......
Spread your wings and fly away
Fly away far away
Spread your little wings and fly away
Fly away far away
Pull yourself together
'Cause you know you should do better
That's because you're a free man
laugh laugh laugh

oops okay don't let me bother you then....go on thinking and looking Mikey:wink: laugh do something worthwhile, don't let boredom kill youlaugh :tongue: tongue2 laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/28/17 07:30 AM

"Life is never boring but some people choose to be bored. The concept of boredom entails an inability to use up present moments in a personally fulfilling way. Boredom is a choice; something you visit upon yourself, and it is another of those self-defeating items that you can eliminate from your life."
WAYNE W. DYER

Hey, sometimes you don't have a choice.
You may get bored waiting for a bus or something beyond your control

You can still do a lot of things even just sitting and waiting for the bus:) I hum and sing silently, I'm imagining my fingers on the keyboard I can hear the piano and I sing Looking Through The Eyes of Lovelaugh
You think I'm crazy?happy noway nope I'm not, I always do that when I am walking every morning going to my office and I look at the people passing by, the birds on the park and enjoy the sea view on the jetty sidetongue2 happy :heart:

no photo
Wed 06/28/17 01:24 AM

WAYNE W. DYER

no photo
Wed 06/28/17 12:33 AM

I must've read a thousand threads about 'Why do men cheat' but I seriously can't remember reading about why women cheat so I'm asking you, women - and men of course.

And since I know a woman will post this I'll go ahead and say it now:
Men cheat too!
:innocent:

Men and women are equal. What a man can do , a woman can do also. And for every actions there is always a stimulus. Everything has a cause or reason and for every individual it varies depending on what situations they are dealing with in life. But I believe that if you love someone, you will never do a thing that would jeopardize/ruin your relationship. If you are in an unfavorable situation, you may have a choice to leave or stay. Well for some people they are trapped in a difficult circumstance that they can't easily get away from. But still, it does not give us the right to cheat somebody . Some have valid reasons, others have selfish or ulterior motives... However, our actions all boils down to one's values, morals or principles in life, to do what is right or not.... To cheat or not....To be faithful or not ....whoa ohwell Liars and cheaters go to hell the devil sayspitchfork laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 11:57 PM
I would definitely not settle for less, it's all or nothing. I'll just patiently wait for something Wonderful to happen.....I believe there's such thing out there.... LOVE HAPPENShappy :heart: drinker flowerforyou waving

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 11:43 PM

Police are on the look out for a small medium at large

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup: good catch right there:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 11:06 PM
I believe that everyone has their own reasons why they fill up a profile or does not completely fill it up. We cannot blame people if they have fears and hesitations to give out information. And yes it is true that not all members here are looking for a date , some maybe just like the forum and want to gain friends . Anyway, here online it is a fact that people don't trust so easily, there are real and fake people, the profile alone is not a basis to judge someone, though yes it helps and gives us information about the person that we want to talk to. But are we really sure that everything they write is true? I guess not, everyone is a suspect that is why we have to communicate, get connected with whoever we are interested with in order to get to know them well. Only after getting in touch we can make an impression, judgement or discernment depending on the conversations. But yes i would say a good profile helps in some ways for those who seek honest communication, and if you don't fill up a good profile, probably you will have a hard time catching somebody's attentionwhoa ohwell

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 09:55 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Tue 06/27/17 09:59 AM
oops sorry double post

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 09:54 AM
When I am lonely I always sing to myself and feel the lyrics of my favorite song it makes me feel close to home with the people I lovehappy :heart:

"Home"

Think of home
Home

When I think of home
I think of a place where there's love overflowing
I wish I was home
I wish I was back there with the things I been knowing

Wind that makes the tall trees bend into leaning
Suddenly the snowflakes that fall have a meaning
Sprinklin' the scene, makes it all clean

Maybe there's a chance for me to go back
Now that I have some direction
It would sure be nice to be back home
Where there's love and affection
And just maybe I can convince time to slow up
Giving me enough time in my life to grow up
Time be my friend, let me start again

Suddenly my world's gone and changed it's face
But I still know where I'm going
I have had my mind spun around in space
And yet I've watched it growing

Oh, If you're list'ning God
Please don't make it hard to know
If we should believe in things that we see
Tell us, should we run away
Should we try and stay
Or would it be better just to let things be?

Living here, in this brand new world
Might be a fantasy
But it taught me to love
So it's real, real to me

And I've learned
That we must look inside our hearts to find
A world full of love
Like yours
Like mine

Like home...

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 09:40 AM

Not sure how it works in the usa but successive governments in the UK have cut educational funding for. ..........
Wild birds! surprised
I have several bird feeders in the garden, lots of nice **** and other birds feed, but starlings are greedy and take the lot! rant
So, I put up a sign saying 'no starlings to feed here '
But they ignore it
It's obvious that they can't read and I put this down to cut backs in the education system.
The Robin has a dish of his own and respects this.
Do you have the same problem in the usa and other countries?

I believe wild birds have wings to fly and they can manage on their own , easily migrate from one place to the other, for sure even without the budget they can fend for themselves and learn how to survivedrinker :thumbsup: what the government should focus on is to put budget on more important department such as education , health, agriculture and infrastructures. But I guess people needs to be educated well and be taught good values. The government should put funds on issues that concerns the needs of the majority. I am thankful now that our new President Rodrigo Duterte is answering the needs of the people , he just put a very big budget on education where the public schools nationwide received a big budget/funding, such a big relief for people who can't afford to send their children to school because of higher tuition fee, now it's for free. Lucky are those countries who have leaders with a good heart. If there are still corrupt people in the government , no matter how big is allotted to every department, it would be useless and will just go to the pockets of the greedy people . I know and have seen how government officials and their accomplices manipulate the budget. Anyway, education per see is not just knowledge from the book that we learn from school, people should know how to educate their HEARTS and MINDS , now that's what needs more fundinglaugh laugh laugh happy drinker

I was only wanting some funding to teach them to read not fly the space shuttle laugh

Ooh wow Mikey, what a commendable act of charitydrinker :thumbsup: though I must say educating people so they could learn how to read is useless, for reading without understanding is futile he or she has to comprehend every words being read for it would be like reading an empty book with meaningless word , nothing to gain for an empty skull. And remember not all birds have the ability to read and comprehend, but there are some who has the ability. You have to be grateful if you put the fund on a bird who can fly a space shuttlelaugh laugh you might find a good surprise you'll be lost in space laugh laugh laugh oh this bird could surely fly and can sing too....
laugh laugh laugh

"Flying Without Wings"

[Shane:]
Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you've found that special thing
You're flying without wings

[Mark:]
Some find it sharing every morning
Some in their solitary nights
You'll find it in the words of others
A simple line can make you laugh or cry

You'll find it in the deepest friendship
The kind you cherish all your life
And when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing

So impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
‘Cause who's to know which one you let go
Would have made you complete

Well, for me it's waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
At any given time or place

It's little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
‘Cause you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings

And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends

I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings

Yes, you are right happy
Lovely song too waving

drinker :thumbsup: drinks

no photo
Tue 06/27/17 06:58 AM

Not sure how it works in the usa but successive governments in the UK have cut educational funding for. ..........
Wild birds! surprised
I have several bird feeders in the garden, lots of nice **** and other birds feed, but starlings are greedy and take the lot! rant
So, I put up a sign saying 'no starlings to feed here '
But they ignore it
It's obvious that they can't read and I put this down to cut backs in the education system.
The Robin has a dish of his own and respects this.
Do you have the same problem in the usa and other countries?

I believe wild birds have wings to fly and they can manage on their own , easily migrate from one place to the other, for sure even without the budget they can fend for themselves and learn how to survivedrinker :thumbsup: what the government should focus on is to put budget on more important department such as education , health, agriculture and infrastructures. But I guess people needs to be educated well and be taught good values. The government should put funds on issues that concerns the needs of the majority. I am thankful now that our new President Rodrigo Duterte is answering the needs of the people , he just put a very big budget on education where the public schools nationwide received a big budget/funding, such a big relief for people who can't afford to send their children to school because of higher tuition fee, now it's for free. Lucky are those countries who have leaders with a good heart. If there are still corrupt people in the government , no matter how big is allotted to every department, it would be useless and will just go to the pockets of the greedy people . I know and have seen how government officials and their accomplices manipulate the budget. Anyway, education per see is not just knowledge from the book that we learn from school, people should know how to educate their HEARTS and MINDS , now that's what needs more fundinglaugh laugh laugh happy drinker

I was only wanting some funding to teach them to read not fly the space shuttle laugh

Ooh wow Mikey, what a commendable act of charitydrinker :thumbsup: though I must say educating people so they could learn how to read is useless, for reading without understanding is futile he or she has to comprehend every words being read for it would be like reading an empty book with meaningless word , nothing to gain for an empty skull. And remember not all birds have the ability to read and comprehend, but there are some who has the ability. You have to be grateful if you put the fund on a bird who can fly a space shuttlelaugh laugh you might find a good surprise you'll be lost in space laugh laugh laugh oh this bird could surely fly and can sing too....
laugh laugh laugh

"Flying Without Wings"

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you've found that special thing