Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 02:32 PM

Some children arriving late to school,
The teacher asks the first one,
What's your name and why are you late?
I'm jonny miss, I've been up rosemary hill,
Teacher asks the second one,
What's your name and where have you been?
I'm tom miss, I've been up rosemary hill.
Teacher asks the third one,
I'm harry miss, I've been up rosemary hill.
Teacher asks the last one,
I'm rosemary hill miss! !!!

what shocked surprised oops
The students need parental guidancelaugh laugh laugh for adults only this thread is going to corrupt my innocent mindlaugh laugh laugh

Don't look Ethel, but it was to late laugh
How is your fly?
Check the thread laugh

Fly!?surprised shocked what where? I didn't see any....must be out there looking for a banana where it could produce more maggots.....must be in a garbage full of over ripe bananalaugh laugh laugh oops excuse me , have you been to Rosemary Hill too? noway shocked I think you forgot something... slaphead are you wearing Levi's ? Could you please button your fly?laugh laugh laugh

rofl No, I've not been up rosemary hill, she was a bit too steep for me tongue2
No, it's summer now here so have shorts on all the time rofl
You said you had a fly flying around your light and couldn't sleep? rofl
In the 'what are you thinking 'thread slaphead

Ooh I though the song is true, " Just for you I climb the highest mountain":) or may be you should change the song, you instead sing.. " Jack & Jill went up the hill" ... There so it's not that steep after alllaugh laugh laugh

Ooh yah I forgot its summer , well cut off jeans must be ok the button fly laugh laugh laugh

Huh?! Fly?! How could that be, I always make sure the windows are closed no fly is flying around the light....you must be mistaken, could be a rotten banana lying somewhere that attracts flies , check it tomorrow, there will be maggots for surelaugh laugh laugh tongue2 :tongue:

I think you must have swallowed the fly!
Or are you smoking dried flies?
In the 'what are you thinking 'thread.
I'm going to have a look
Maybe I've gone crazy surprised laugh

Hold on, hold on
blushing slaphead oops drinks
I was wrong surprised
It was crystal, I must have had to much sun today shades flowerforyou

shocked surprised whoa laugh laugh laugh Oh well , maybe that's a sign of......what oops laugh laugh laugh laugh never mind, I surely understand you being forgetful Mikeyhappy laugh

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 02:05 PM

The students need parental guidancelaugh laugh laugh for adults only this thread is going to corrupt my innocent mindlaugh laugh laugh

How is your fly?
Check the thread laugh

Fly!?surprised shocked what where? I didn't see any....must be out there looking for a banana where it could produce more maggots.....must be in a garbage full of over ripe bananalaugh laugh laugh oops excuse me , have you been to Rosemary Hill too? noway shocked I think you forgot something... slaphead are you wearing Levi's ? Could you please button your fly?laugh laugh laugh

rofl No, I've not been up rosemary hill, she was a bit too steep for me tongue2
No, it's summer now here so have shorts on all the time rofl
You said you had a fly flying around your light and couldn't sleep? rofl
In the 'what are you thinking 'thread slaphead

Ooh I though the song is true, " Just for you I climb the highest mountain":) or may be you should change the song, you instead sing.. " Jack & Jill went up the hill" ... There so it's not that steep after alllaugh laugh laugh

Ooh yah I forgot its summer , well cut off jeans must be ok the button fly laugh laugh laugh

Huh?! Fly?! How could that be, I always make sure the windows are closed no fly is flying around the light....you must be mistaken, could be a rotten banana lying somewhere that attracts flies , check it tomorrow, there will be maggots for surelaugh laugh laugh tongue2 :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 12:52 PM
Maybe because they are not here looking for a date and not interested to chat. There are many members here who are for the forums only. And if ever they would be interested to reply , it would take a substantial message with sincerity to get their attention. Or maybe when the mood sets in after every 100 or more messageslaugh laugh laugh kidding aside , don't feel bad if you don't get a reply , don't take it too personal. Every individual have there own reasons and we should all respect each others wishes or preferences.

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 12:41 PM

How is your fly?
Check the thread laugh

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 11:31 AM

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 04:47 AM
"Some souls are too deep for shallow people."

"Shallow people dwell on the surface of false perceptions. And they will always see something sinister in you, regardless of the truth your heart contains." ( Jonny Ox)

"Shallow people value others depending on their appearances, and then question why they lack genuine people in their lives."

no photo
Thu 06/15/17 02:25 PM
"Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They're people who think that you are better than them." laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 06/15/17 06:31 AM

A Cup of life

Life is God's treasure
And a man's pleasure
We are so lucky
How lovely life can be
For God prepared a cup
To be used up Or be filled up
The choice is ours to make
Live a happy & fuller life
Or an empty life with strife.
Which one is yours to drink
Savor it & deeply think
Be thankful for each day
To the Lord we praise and pray.

Good morning everyone! Here's to an inspiring life and my mind is filled with words to share today....I have made this poem again to share with you allhappy :heart: Contemplate and Enjoy your coffee! May all our lives be filled with happiness. Cheers to life!drinker flowerforyou waving

AMEN to this :angel: god bless you more dolphin flowers

Sceptical thank you so much for taking time to read my poem:) God bless you tooflowerforyou waving

no photo
Thu 06/15/17 04:56 AM
Because my feet are strong and firmly planted on the ground , I got the support of my family and friends around me and I held out my hand to God so tight I never let go as he does the same, never gives up on mehappy :heart: :angel: drinker

no photo
Thu 06/15/17 04:38 AM
Oh I love spicy spamhappy drinker

no photo
Thu 06/15/17 04:34 AM
Hmmmnnn... Just thinking....happy laugh laugh laugh .....whoa ohwell laugh

no photo
Wed 06/14/17 10:08 PM
A Cup of life

Life is God's treasure
And a man's pleasure
We are so lucky
How lovely life can be
For God prepared a cup
To be used up Or be filled up
The choice is ours to make
Live a happy & fuller life
Or an empty life with strife.
Which one is yours to drink
Savor it & deeply think
Be thankful for each day
To the Lord we praise and pray.

Good morning everyone! Here's to an inspiring life and my mind is filled with words to share today....I have made this poem again to share with you allhappy :heart: Contemplate and Enjoy your coffee! May all our lives be filled with happiness. Cheers to life!drinker flowerforyou waving

no photo
Wed 06/14/17 12:48 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Wed 06/14/17 12:56 PM

I will always love my ex girlfriend and the memories we had

I wouldn't call it really fall out of love but rather acceptance of the thing of the past and moving on. When we love someone and when we experienced a different kind of love and happiness in those moments with them, it becomes a good memory that lives on forever in our minds and hearts. You cannot just easily erase memories, you can ignore it but you cannot delete it. That person had left a mark and a space in your heart. Even if you are no longer together, he or she will always be a part of your life, becomes a memory of the past.Special moments are unforgettable. All the people that came into our lives leaves a memory , either bad or good in different levels or form we keep that feeling inside our hearts, love or hate and they might vary in their intensity. When love is strong from the start, and when that person had done extraordinary things to you or made a difference in your life, how could you ever forget? But not forgetting someone doesn't mean you still love her or you can't move on or still loving someone doesn't mean you just can't get over that person. We may not have fallen out of love actually but just have accepted the reality and try to change the intensity of feelings by controlling ones mind and emotions and wanting to move on to be happy. This is how it goes ..... Tell ex, I love you still but not the way it was before, I love you only as a friend now and I have a new life. Thank you for the love.....I am happy nowhappy:heart: laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 02:38 PM

Well starting a relationship
here is all there is to it,after discovering each other are not bother each otherable person types or nut cases or something
sit on a sofa watch tv laugh at each other being nervous about being in the same room after a online greeting look at photo albums each others socks styles eat a agreed on meal be seen nervously on the back porch with each other go back inside stay the night and do what each other is naturally made for see each others freckles and skin spots and scars and hair,is that freckle skin cancer,I never have had less than hair there but heard about it then one of you farts, ok a little turd fell out onto the sheet,now after that yer just about to go to sleep and phone rings,"is he as nice as he said he is"he better not hurt you"yeah mom your on speaker phone too he heard you

Usually in the beginning of a relationship, you do discover a lot of things about each other. Some people are not bothered whether you are crazy or nothappy no matter how awkward or nervous they are, still they continue to just go with the flow and fun of getting to know each other. Discovering things about each other , acceptance follow, the good and the ugly things are ignored, what matter's you enjoy each embarrassing, romantic, exciting and awkward moments:thumbsup: ...hoooolah what?! did you fall out of bed?whoa well, did this happen on the same day of first meeting? Oh I hope not, well, wherever the relationship leads you both, when you clicked, good. The start of your relationship was really funhappy and as always, when young ones are in love, parents can't avoid to remind or give warning to their daughter or son. But it's kindah funny and embarrassing too when you hear the parents warn your girlfriendhappy laugh well, what's the ending? Anybody got hurt? Is everyone okay? happy waving :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 01:44 PM
" I heard you’re good in algebra, can you replace my X without asking Y "

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:31 PM
Hello everyone! Welcome to Mingle! Don't just say hi and hello there.... Say something ....the forum is the place to be. Goodluck to all of youwaving drinker

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:17 PM
Welcome and good luck to you all new minglers!:tongue: waving drinker

Enjoy your search and mingling!drinker

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:14 PM
Give a dog a wink she might come and rescue youlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:09 PM

She /he is very good at getting things across tho,
Where would we be without her flowerforyou

flowerforyou thank you for your kind words Mikey... I hope I did get things across to all the guys out there... These are the things you should do to show your love to a woman.happy :tongue: tongue2 whoa

Your welcome, and I think you'll be safe with the wrong posting as long as it wasn't to green peace laugh

rofl rofl rofl
Haha, it was for world peace supposedly.... Dolphin just got carried awaylaugh it blew my mind....reading those pick up lines makes me laughlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/12/17 12:02 PM

She /he is very good at getting things across tho,
Where would we be without her flowerforyou

flowerforyou thank you for your kind words Mikey... I hope I did get things across to all the guys out there... These are the things you should do to show your love to a woman.happy :tongue: tongue2 whoa

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25