Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 09:51 PM
You will have a greater chance to find love if you find the right partner here who will really deeply know and understand you as a person....I almost did, a different kind of love and another experience to learn in life. Who knows what life would bring you? You will never get a chance if you will not try.....grab it and see what happens. Life's opportunity awaits you. Good luck!waving drinker

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 09:39 PM
I was in grade 3 still so young to be aware of what's really happening with the real world.....our innocence protects us from the cruelty of the world then ... Free spirited children , no worries, life is all play, play and playhappy drinker Life is good when you're still young and innocent....but sadly, the world of today is so different from the world of 1980's... So many children are suffering now, victims of a chaotic worldsad

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 09:26 PM
Thinking it's gonna be a beautiful day.... I had a lovely evening bonding time with my friend last night, we didn't notice the time at all, OMG, it was already 1:30am when we went home. I had a good sleep, short but refreshing. I'm recharged and ready to face a beautiful new day!happy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 09:17 PM
I'm thinking of making another cup of coffee while reading the forum , hmmmnnn just before I go to work, I need to perk me updrinker happy

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 08:58 PM
I have a lesbian sister and bi friends... They fall in love real hard...I hope you will find someone who will accept you for who you are. Goodluck!drinker waving

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 08:49 PM
Don't be in a hurry to find love for two souls will recognize each other in a perfect timing. Don't worry, there's someone out there who's really meant for youhappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 08:27 PM
Don't be shy, they won't bite youbigsmile

no photo
Sun 06/18/17 03:35 AM

"Highly sensitive people are too often perceived as weaklings or damaged goods. To feel intensely is not a symptom of weakness, it is the trademark of the truly alive and compassionate. It is not the empath who is broken, it is society that has become dysfunctional and emotionally disabled. There is no shame in expressing your authentic feelings. Those who are at times described as being a 'hot mess' or having 'too many issues' are the very fabric of what keeps the dream alive for a more caring, humane world. Never be ashamed to let your tears shine a light in this world."
Anthon St. Maarten

:heart: I absolutely love that!

I posted that especially for you Pisces. I'm glad you love ithappy :heart: flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 09:51 PM
"My advice to other disabled people would be, concentrate on things your disability doesn't prevent you doing well, and don't regret the things it interferes with. Don't be disabled in spirit as well as physically." Stephen Hawking

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 09:28 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Sat 06/17/17 09:29 PM
Thinking of the business meeting in a few minutes. Hope this will be a productive day. Taking a bumpy & speedy ride on our way to the resort... I love this job.... work and pleasure... Gonna visit a beautuful island resort againhappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 09:20 PM

I don't get messages so i don't worry about it :thumbsup:

waving nice to see you again Giantowldrinker

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 09:01 PM
Wooooooh!!! Must be scary there, the teachers must be teaching in the horror room not in the classroomlaugh laugh laugh kidding aside , this is a corruption case. This happens in some of our local government offices too, lots of ghost employees. Higher officials are taking the tax funds into their own pocketsfrustrated slaphead corrupt people!explode mad

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 08:45 PM
"Highly sensitive people are too often perceived as weaklings or damaged goods. To feel intensely is not a symptom of weakness, it is the trademark of the truly alive and compassionate. It is not the empath who is broken, it is society that has become dysfunctional and emotionally disabled. There is no shame in expressing your authentic feelings. Those who are at times described as being a 'hot mess' or having 'too many issues' are the very fabric of what keeps the dream alive for a more caring, humane world. Never be ashamed to let your tears shine a light in this world."
Anthon St. Maarten

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 10:30 AM

When I was in high school and college I love reading fantasy or historical romance novels, and thriller books . I used to finish reading 10 -15 books in a week , me , my elder sister and grandmother loves Mills & Boons, Silhouettes and Zebra Novels. The authors that I like back then were Barbara Cartland, Janet Dailey, Johanna Lindsey, Penny Jordan, Jude Devereaux, Danielle Steel , Judith McNaught, John Grisham, Robert Ludlum. Too many to mention as I have read lots of pocketbooks and each of them have different styles in writing. With magazines I usually read Times and Cosmopolitan I like reading about science and technology, fashion and articles about helpful tips in relationship, health and fitness, home. Anything that I sense could give me some valuable thoughts, I readhappy :heart: I remember my father told us before to instead read love stories we should read the encyclopedia, dictionaries and medical bookslaugh laugh laugh oh yes I did only when I have assignments I did my research at home usually as we have the complete set of encyclopedia and hard bound webster dictionary volume 1&2. And if I don't feel good I research my illness in our medical books. Books are really helpful:) as for my work, I have read some books about management and personality development books. Og Mandino's book "How to win friends and influence people" that really helped a lot, for young one's who are in sales and marketing this is a good book:wink:

I read books like that too Dolphin!
The mills and boons took me on a trip down memory lane lol
I cant think of those romance novels now without laughing lol They were soooo corny!

Yes Peggy it's a bit corny, but it's entertaining, makes you laugh alone and even cry. Novels are very detailed and it makes you think and visualize the story. And every stories has lessons to learn if you dig deeper into the story, surely you will earn some values in therehappy

no photo
Sat 06/17/17 12:18 AM

I remember when I got a message, I still haven't opened it just in case it's bad news, I'm thinking when I get up to 3 messages I may contact the site and ask what the heck is going on! laugh

laugh laugh laugh nice one :thumbsup: laugh

I got 377 messages un opened now and 171 matcheslaugh laugh laugh could somebody help me open it and read? Oh but I think there's nothing much to read actuallylaugh laugh laugh hi hellos are all I see so there's no point in reading it laugh laugh laugh can't they at least write 3-5first catchy words maybe that would propel me to open and check the message, oh well depends... laugh laugh laugh whoa

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 11:35 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 06/16/17 11:55 PM
When I was in high school and college I love reading fantasy or historical romance novels, and thriller books . I used to finish reading 10 -15 books in a week , me , my elder sister and grandmother loves Mills & Boons, Silhouettes and Zebra Novels. The authors that I like back then were Barbara Cartland, Janet Dailey, Johanna Lindsey, Penny Jordan, Jude Devereaux, Danielle Steel , Judith McNaught, John Grisham, Robert Ludlum. Too many to mention as I have read lots of pocketbooks and each of them have different styles in writing. With magazines I usually read Times and Cosmopolitan I like reading about science and technology, fashion and articles about helpful tips in relationship, health and fitness, home. Anything that I sense could give me some valuable thoughts, I readhappy :heart: I remember my father told us before to instead read love stories we should read the encyclopedia, dictionaries and medical bookslaugh laugh laugh oh yes I did only when I have assignments I did my research at home usually as we have the complete set of encyclopedia and hard bound webster dictionary volume 1&2. And if I don't feel good I research my illness in our medical books. Books are really helpful:) as for my work, I have read some books about management and personality development books. Og Mandino's book "How to win friends and influence people" that really helped a lot, for young one's who are in sales and marketing this is a good book:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 10:23 PM
Hello Pisceswaving flowers I understand how you feel as I have been experiencing some low moments too with my work colleagues. Just concentrate on your work and show them your best performance and results. Some may envy you still and others will eventually respect you. Continue to just be you. It's okay to be emotional, every individual have different behaviors and different ways of dealing with situations. Crying is not a weakness but a sign of strength. You are brave enough to show people your weakness, you are not afraid or ashamed to admit to yourself that you have vulnerable moments. I read your comments all the time, you are a deep person and I truly admire your kindness, understanding, compassion and wisdom. Continue to openly express your feelings and thoughts here in forum or with whoever you feel comfortable sharing it. Yesterday I was looking for the thread where I could put an article about deep and shallow people....now I found a place to post it here , I hope this could help you understand yourself better as well as give others some thoughts to ponder on https://www.learning-mind.com/shallow-people/

I hope you'll read it and praise yourself for being deep. Give yourself a hug , don't let anyone ruin your day:) I love rose quartz, I used to believe that when you have it with you always , it calms your spirit and attracts love. Be happy you have a good spiritual friend there with youhappy be grateful for the people who surrounds you with love and who truly understand your deep nature.happy :heart: flowerforyou flowers :thumbsup: waving drinker

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 09:49 PM
"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive
thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results."

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 02:59 PM

I told my doctor that I broke my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.frustrated

laugh laugh laugh :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 02:47 PM

It's a sign I'm going crazy laugh
Do you have any 'hills ' near you? surprised flowerforyou

I am sorry to inform you as there are no hills near me only PLATEAUSlaugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25