Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 07:56 AM

1. If you want a green earth, plant more trees.
2. If you want to inhale fresh clean air, don't smoke, only chew betel nut; don't ride vehicles only bicycle, horse or just walklaugh laugh
3. If you Don't like how your president govern your country, migrate to other countries you like, that way it will lessen government oppositionslaugh
4. Terrorists are everywhere, if you are afraid don't go out of your house, always lock the door for safetylaugh
5. To counteract terrorism, own a gun and get yourself prepared to fire, aim and hit the target, let us see who would pull the trigger firsttongue2

Dolphin, you just said in another thread that you don't like fighting now you're shooting everyone surprised rofl

oops did I say shoot the person? I was just going to hit the ground and make him do some dance stepslaugh laugh laugh now that would be a good dancing exerciselaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 07:45 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 06/09/17 07:47 AM
1. If you want a green earth, plant more trees.
2. If you want to inhale fresh clean air, don't smoke, only chew betel nut; don't ride vehicles only bicycle, horse or just walklaugh laugh
3. If you Don't like how your president govern your country, migrate to other countries you like, that way it will lessen government oppositionslaugh
4. Terrorists are everywhere, if you are afraid don't go out of your house, always lock the door for safetylaugh
5. To counteract terrorism, own a gun and get yourself prepared to fire, aim and hit the target, let us see who would pull the trigger firsttongue2

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 06:45 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 06/09/17 06:49 AM
I'm not good in decision making, it always take so long for me to decide and if I do, I end up choosing the wrong one.

I don't like confrontations, it makes me cry easily , can't stop my tears rolling down on my face when I'm upset.

I can't help feeling emotional when it comes to serious talks , I always get teary eyed. I guess being over sensitive makes me feel so vulnerable.

I have weakness in falling in love with the wrong personsad tears frustrated slaphead laugh laugh laugh I think I have a poor judgement of characterlaugh laugh laugh

I am not punctual. I am always late which is actually intentional, because I don't like to wait for otherslaugh laugh laugh I'm just not a morning person, I don't mind if I come to work late and get my salary deducted yet I would rather work overtime even without pay.

I prefer to work alone, I can concentrate better. I can't seem to think when people around me are passing back and forth but I can concentrate with musiclaugh laugh

I'm not good at organizing my things but I know where to find the things I needtongue2 laugh

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 05:13 AM
I don't like fighting, I always prefer diplomacy in dealing with any arguments. Fighting will always not resolve problems but talking , listening , understanding and compromising is much better. A heated argument may sometimes look like you are fighting but actually not, it is only a way of getting across your point to another person as to defend your beliefs and convince or persuade someone to agree with you or come to a point of understanding.

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 05:02 AM

but it seems the emotional aspect isn't in your reasoning

Well, I cannot argue with your reasoning or understanding of what I have written. I am simply expressing my thoughts or opinion about the topic. And whatever do you mean by the emotional aspect, I don't quite get it, is it not in my reasoning? whoa ohwell Maybe you need to dig more in every word I've written. laugh slaphead

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 01:45 AM
Yes, ask old couples who don't have sexual activities anymore. Ask them how their relationship survive even without sex. Ask those sick or dying people who are loved by their partners even without sex till death part them. It is not just doing their responsibility as husband and wife but I am sure what binds them is love and not sex. So what do you think?

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 01:35 AM

Topic: is love really a physical or mental euphoria?

I Mean are late night conversations the equivalent of mental intercourse because...many times the best orgasmic release is a all out burst of laughter or a true smile

Love is an intangible thing, a higher level of mixed feelings of euphoria, which can be triggered by mental or physical/chemical stimulus. I would say engaging and interesting conversation, intellectual conversation or mental connection could be equated to mental intercourse bringing out emotional satisfaction but does not necessarily mean It's love yet it could be a start of real connection that could turn to love. When the thoughts of two people are in line with each other, it brings out a feeling of deeper mental or emotional connection resulting to displaying positive emotional state such as happiness through smile and laughter, inner peace, or a calming effect. Our minds are imaginative and it can trigger reactions depending on the stimulus being fed into your emotional system which could bring out positive responses.

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 12:55 AM

Love or Sex what do you prefer most in your relationship and why?

I think this is an intellectual issue sometime need to be to discussed, whatever your take please be discreet in your explanation.

Sex without love will never be satisfying, electrifying, fulfilling or blissfull . Love is the key to all relationships and it's what binds or unite two souls/people to feel real ecstacy and heavenly sensations.

You can easily get sexual gratification from anywhere or anyone but true love is rare to find. Love for me in a relationship is the most important thing. You can only completely give yourself totally without reservation if you love your partner. Sex can be a tool to express one's feelings but not a really a necessity for love can be expressed in so many ways not just physically. Old couples stay together not because of sex but love. Sick or dying people are loved by their partners not because of sex but love. LDR survives not because of sex but love.

no photo
Fri 06/09/17 12:10 AM

in future and present relationships when is the right time to be the one to make the first move?

For those who presently have a relationship, it doesn't matter who makes the first move since you already have made your commitment to each other then you have the responsibilities to do your part or duties as a partner. If you have misunderstanding, don't let pride ruin your relationship , humble down , apologize , admit your mistakes and reconcile. Don't wait for the other to do the first move.

If it's a future relationship, it would be better for a man to make the first move. A girl always wait for a man to approach her , to show his interest and real intention. It is normal that mostly women are cautious , she would rather make sure the man is truly interested with her and if he is, he will make time and effort to show his intentions. I believe that if a man is real, he would do everything , in any possible way to prove himself, no matter how long and difficult it would take him to show his love or interest. Considering that if a man is shy, unless if he shows some hints or clues to a girl that he's interested maybe the girl with the guts and who also have an eye for that man, it's okay to make a first move. But nowadays mostly men are just waiting for a vulnerable prey to devour. Some men like women who are aggressive because it would not give them a hard time at all to get the girl. They would rather go for the easy ones than the difficult to get women. I am not saying if a girl makes the first move is already easy, as explained above it depends on the personality as there are different approaches you could make for every individual. Whichever way you want it , make the move first or wait , there's nothing wrong with it but just be careful not to get yourself hurt and be a victim of some opportunists for they may take advantage of your weakness or vulnerability. Exercise your discernment.

no photo
Thu 06/08/17 01:50 PM
I definitely don't feel too old to do anything I want. Though as we age , we cannot deny that our body changes , it's not like how it was before when we were young. But it's mind over body, the body maybe weak sometimes yet when the mind is willing you can definitely go for the things that you want to do. As for our society, there maybe things that we need to consider and have to do with discretion as to avoid issues or unnecessary feedbacks.

no photo
Thu 06/08/17 12:59 PM

that is the question think
if you have a history of being fooled would that justify being very difficult to convince?
specifically in relationships...your heart has been broken way too many times. you have to be extra cautious right? think
do we wait before believing again or jut through the whole process again till we hit the jackpot slaphead

It is okay to be a bit more careful. But if you aren't able to open your heart again, you will not find love. You have to have the guts to dare to be vulnerable again otherwise you'll guaranteed get hurt again. May sound odd, but law of attraction --> If you're afraid to open up because you are still convinced you'll get hurt again, that's exactly what you will attract.
If you are convinced all/most men are a-holes, that's exactly what you'll attract.

If you've healed yourself and are able and willing and ballsy enough to open your heart and take the risk to get hurt because you won't settle for less than love... than you stand a very high chance of finding it.

Getting to that point may take time, you got to heal yourself up to the point that you simply know, feel, sense in your bones that love does exist, that good men do exist (plenty of them around!), that you are worthy of love. If you're there, then you'll find it.

I agree with Crystal, very nice inputhappy flowerforyou :thumbsup: waving

no photo
Thu 06/08/17 12:52 PM
Somewhere in Time
A walk to remember
Titanic
SERENDIPITY
The Notebook

no photo
Wed 06/07/17 08:49 PM
Thank God it's Thursday again, time to unwind tonight and have a great evening chill with friends...looking forward to a wonderful weekend here. Friday is rest day herehappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Wed 06/07/17 08:43 PM
Waking up in the morning is difficult , so lazy to get up, aaarrrggghhh...the bed is like a magnet. asleep I think I'll be late for work again...grumble frown

no photo
Tue 06/06/17 09:01 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Tue 06/06/17 09:09 PM
Yes I do believe in luck. Sometimes no matter what we do to make things happen , it just doesn't work. Chances or opportunities will always be present in our lives , things could turn favorable or unfavorable for us. You are lucky when things go your way:wink: :thumbsup: drinker waving

no photo
Mon 06/05/17 11:40 AM
“When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash

no photo
Sun 06/04/17 10:02 AM

My gf cheated me.. I don't kw wat to do??

Have you talked to her already? Is it really true? Do you know the reason why she cheated on you? Do you still love her? Are you willing to forgive and accept her again if in case she still want you back? If you have finally realized that you don't love her anymore, and that she's not worth loving......then you are ready to take a good step to start forgetting her. Move on and find your happiness again. Don't think too much of her , try to divert your mind into other things . Get yourself busy at work, go out with friends, join some social activities. Get involved with something worthwhile until you get your mind off her and eventually be healed. You cannot totally forget people who have been a part of your past and life. They will always be there in the corner of your heart and mind. Accept that it's all over, start anew. Hope to find someone againhappy :thumbsup: waving goodluck!:)

no photo
Sun 06/04/17 09:38 AM

If this song has been written by someone who really mean every words he said here , then it is true that distance is not a barrier in a relationship. If someone truly loves you, he or she would do everything for you.

It never fails, never
Whenever you are near
My heart begins to glow
Feeling this way
Is so new to me
I hope it last forever
Cause I need you so.
Just for you

I'd climb the highest mountain
Just for you
I'd swim across the sea
Just for you
I'd build a monument
So the world can see
What you mean to me.
Darling you are
You are the one
That I've been dreaming 'bout
And waiting for so long
And I owe you all
And so much more
Cause you have released my emotions
And let them out the door.
(back to refrain)

Oh, oh, oh
Just for you I climb across the sea
Just for you
I'd build a monument
So the world can see
What you mean to me.
Oh, oh, oh
I'd swim-I'd swim

In that whole song he's talking about going and seeing the person he loves in person. He never talks about transporting his mental state across words, all the things he talks about are showing acts of faith and love. He says he'll build a monument he never says how. If he means physicaly then why would it matter to the person they are trying to impress. Some things can only be conveyed through physical interaction. I'm not going to lie im speaking through whiskey right now so don't be offended please.

drinks cheers Ome317drinks speaking from the heart over a bottle of beer.... Yeah, let yourself drown with intoxication, it's weekenddrinks happy enjoy your weekend!happy

The question is .... Is distance really a barrier in a relationship. No I wouldn't consider it a barrier or hindrance, you can still have a relationship even you are far away from each other. If you truly love someone , you will be willing to do every possible way just to see her. It doesn't matter how far, a man will cover the distance just to prove his love(this is what the song is trying to convey)

There are also other ways to show our love to someone, not just physically but in every aspect, mentally emotionally and spiritually. To some people it really doesn't matter to have a long distance relationship. It depends on how strong your feelings are for each other and how you both show your love . Love is patient, always trusts, hopes and perseveres. It will never fail even with distance. If it fails due to distance then it's not love at alltongue2 happy sad

no photo
Sat 06/03/17 10:05 PM
If this song has been written by someone who really mean every words he said here , then it is true that distance is not a barrier in a relationship. If someone truly loves you, he or she would do everything for you.

It never fails, never
Whenever you are near
My heart begins to glow
Feeling this way
Is so new to me
I hope it last forever
Cause I need you so.
Just for you

Just for you
I'd swim across the sea
Just for you
I'd build a monument
So the world can see
What you mean to me.
Darling you are
You are the one
That I've been dreaming 'bout
And waiting for so long
And I owe you all
And so much more
Cause you have released my emotions
And let them out the door.
(back to refrain)

Oh, oh, oh
Just for you I climb across the sea
Just for you
I'd build a monument
So the world can see
What you mean to me.
Oh, oh, oh
I'd swim-I'd swim

no photo
Sat 06/03/17 09:54 PM
A man is the pillar of a home. How strong, dependable and reliable are you? If the girl fell in love with you , would you catch her if she falls and be ready to provide a bed of roses with no thorns? happy :tongue: laugh Be a man, someone a girl could trust , who wouldn't leave and hurt her. Can you stand the test of time to prove your love is real , be honest, confident, consistent and persistent.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25