Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:03 PM
ah ha! that's what I need tonight, some drinks.

Monier's photo
Fri 09/03/10 12:15 AM
Maybe he was playing a game while talking to you. Should have called you on a break :)

Monier's photo
Fri 09/03/10 12:01 AM
'I want A Long Term Relationship'

::Disclaimer:: - Long term relationship subject to approval. Interested parties may apply using the Mutual Match option via my profile. Use of recreational drugs, alcohol abuse, violent outbreaks and lack of control while using profanity can be immediate grounds for disqualification. At any time during the relationship, either party involved may choose to terminate said relationship without accusations of lying of the desire to pursue a Long Term Relationship, because 'it just did'nt work out' ::End of Disclaimer::

Monier's photo
Thu 09/02/10 11:32 PM
Edited by Monier on Thu 09/02/10 11:38 PM

i dont mean to generalize it into specific category's of men and women but as i said this isnt the first time this has happened to me maybe its just my dumb luck or what i dont know

I've found that women pay more attention to me when they don't think that I'm a shoulder to cry on. I save that for my actual female friends. What you're saying has happened to me plenty of times as well. The mistake we make is thinking that when dating we are on equal terms with women, we are not. Not exactly. Before anybody freaks out, let me explain:

Normally if a woman will sleep with a guy too quick, he will lose interest her as a person faster. We view sex as the end result and dating as the start. It's harder to create something more in a relationship when your view of that person is scewed by sex. The mystery was hardly there.

Women on the other hand tend to view the trusting and companionship (mental) parts of relationships as end results beginning with dating. If a man gives up too many of his feelings and touts who he is and he's such a good guy, she's likely to think he's moving too fast or boring her, then panics and decides he'd make a better friend, the best mystery of himself is now also gone.

Bottom line is when we lose the respect of the opposite sex, we're finished.

We don't have to be jerks or act coldly to others to get them to chase us. We just have to be confident with ourselves and stay true to what we believe. If somebody wants us in bed, we should make them work for it before we decide and likewise if they want to know of our deepest thoughts and desires, they should work hard for that as well.

It's not us, it's what we let them do.

Monier's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:30 PM

It's a typo. It was supposed to be "cattlefield."

rofl rofl rofl

Monier's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:29 PM
a box of chocolate and lavender candles

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:58 PM
I wonder how much those Ghost Hunters get paid?

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:49 PM
no comment on crush or lack there of by me today :angel:

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:38 PM

im a virginbigsmile

not even a little tat?

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:34 PM
'You're my density' McFly, Back to the Future

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:30 PM

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:25 PM
I like games on the interwebs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMrN3Rh55uM

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:17 PM
Edited by Monier on Wed 09/01/10 08:18 PM

Just like Captain Planet says 'The Power is Yours!!'

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:16 PM
I know this guy named Craig. He has this list that would help you out.

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:13 PM

I am just wondering why guys don't like chubby girls. I just wanna meet a guy that isn't a total prick

not liking chubby girls does not make you a prick.......

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:11 PM

clinton was a great prez...obama just sucks, plain and simple..

that may prove to be true, but while he has'nt done anything that would be truly praiseworthy, he's done nothing worthy of condemnation either.

Monier's photo
Wed 09/01/10 07:44 PM
Anybody that thinks that anybody else would think that the war would just disappear just because Obama is in office is foolish and really has'nt been paying attention.

Listening to Obama bashing is like Brett Favre news on a slow news week. Take the smallest thing even if it's meaningless and try to stir the pot.

People are so foolish. Remember all of the Clinton bashing? He was sooo horrible of a President right? So bad in fact, we all made so much money, well, if we payed attention. Oh wait, that was because of Regan's trickle down economics right? yeah okay, people are so clueless.

Now look at two members of a certain political family. Between the both of them, there is a responsiblity for creating and funding the very same 'terrorists' that later came back and killed all those people on 9/11 and then later invaded and wrecked a country even more under the guise of finding said terrorists.

Trying to pick at meaningless things like "oh no, Obama's taking credit for stoping the war, he can't get away with that!" does'nt make up for people not standing up against a Tyrant who bombed Baghdad the very first chance he got. Cowards.

Monier's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:46 PM
Edited by Monier on Mon 08/30/10 08:46 PM

I'm bored. Rate my profile lol

Cute, please post air force uniform pics when you get them ok? :)

Monier's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:08 PM
Edited by Monier on Mon 08/30/10 08:10 PM
Really? I did'nt know that info about the owner, makes sense though.

I can tell you that you're totally right about fixing you up with some psychotic lunatic. During my time there this happened to me twice and it was very frightening!! I don't scare easy either.

A friend of mine was also told that she was "unmatchable". I will admit that I still use it from time to time, and I have yet to be matched with somebody who might be even 20% of a soulmate to me.

Oh, and get this! They will also give you what they call 'flexible' matches that they relax your preferences just so they still send you matches.

I still wonder why I should be matched with 2 psycho stalkers, a total drunk, various control freaks, a sex crazed maniac and unhappy ladies with constant jaded questions?

What the heck? I'm a decent guy. I really hope that there is more out there, so I hopelessly wait laugh

Monier's photo
Mon 08/30/10 07:53 PM
Whenever I use margarine instead of butter when baking, it always burns faster. I'm a big fan of unsalted butter. If you're worries about taste, use more seasonings and creams.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25