maybe your choosing the wrong guys...

QFE

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:31 PM
Memorial Day in my pants

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:28 PM
Edited by Monier on Sun 08/22/10 09:29 PM

Do you have realistic expectations in dating? What are you looking for? Do you know EXACTLY what you're looking for in a man or woman?

I have absolutely no expectations in dating aside from I expect them to show up.

I have no idea what I am looking for because I have'nt found her yet.

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:25 PM
Edited by Monier on Sun 08/22/10 09:26 PM

Derby is a city in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. It was actually named after Derby England...so yes there is a town named Derby.
If you ever relocate to the states, you need to figure out what you want to look for and google it...it can tell you where to go and what to do.
Best of luck on your journey!

Derby, Vermont was in turn named after Derby, Connecticut when parts of the founding family moved.

Derbyshire, England provided the name for the Connecticut town. An authority on English place-names says Derby originally meant "homestead frequented by wild animals."

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:21 PM
Edited by Monier on Sun 08/22/10 09:25 PM

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:18 PM
I want a new girlfriend. Mood swings, misc psychosis, likes to beat up guys, that's all ok I can deal, just be in the same area code or State as me ok? laugh

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:13 PM
1. understanding and passion

2. coffee is pretty much the first date/meeting choice near me and my pref as well.

3. The eyes and neck.

4. nothing in particular.

5. Boooooorrrrring. I want to discover what people are all about. If it was up to me what they would be like, I'd lose interest, maybe take up fishing or something instead of dating.

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:43 PM
I have no clue

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:36 PM
Edited by Monier on Sun 08/22/10 08:37 PM
It seems to me that the Ignorant are always happy, carefree and relaxed while the knowledgable seem troubled, exhausted and challenged.

So I can definitely understand how ignorance would annoy them. Perhaps he was jealous? I know that I am.

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:32 PM

you truely liked me
and in turn i liked you back
you sincerely loved me
and I loved you back
somewhere, something went wrong
the spark of love faded from eyes
so i loved you harder
yet, your touch became colder
I gave more than i had ever given
and again you became even more distant
i gave you your space and hoped for the best
your smile never warmed,
and i aged a year, with every tear
i gave up, i can not make you love me
but i loved you completely with my whole heart
then you broke my heart
but i want you to know
i will forever love you
with all the little pieces of heart you left me with

Been there, good one

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:29 PM

look, honestly... its been awhile since i ever had a "serious" relationship, and I ended up with a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) and i guess, nobody would like to even come around.

well i dont want to sound desperate, cuz im not i just want to say how lucky everyone without a TBI is

im not badly disfigured, or anything, its just women do not even want to mess with a guy who has a TBI, its like im damaged goods, broken and cannot be returned.

And everything anyone says that i have to focus on what still wrks, my humor, my computer skills, and i can swim...

gaww, this sounds desperate- so nm well chat later

You just have to keep on moving on, keep going. You're alive. That's a start.

Monier's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:25 PM

but I think it is PRECISELY the anti center/anti muslim sentiment that strengthens the necessity for such a multi faith community center there

I can understand why construstion workers in the New York area don't want to work on a Mosque near ground zero, why can't you??

You keep comparing things that make little sense in comparision to each other and it is just a constant flow. It's panicy debate material and serves no real purpose such as explaining anything.

The only truth in this discussion is in what the workers are saying. Why? it does'nt matter. Define them? nobody cares. Understand them? Unlikely.

What is the point?

Monier's photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:24 PM
I just broke up with a Princess. Trust me, they're not all that.

Monier's photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:19 PM

Watching a movie and it says, "always kiss like it is the first time and the last time." I agree, what do you all think?

My first kiss was horrible. Neither of us knew what we were doing. There was even teeth knocking!

I say always kiss like you mean it, and I do.

The first kiss in somebody's imagination is almost always different from reality. That last kiss I might bite.

It sounds nice, but I think the message 'don't take somebody for granted' would have been better.

Monier's photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:11 PM
Sure I can, and I do. I call them friends.

Monier's photo
Sat 08/21/10 12:18 PM
I can't stand looking at Michael Moore or hearing him speak, but at the same time, he's an American, one with a bigger voice tham any of us pleebs.

Call the kid a traitor??? Get real.

by the way, can anybody tell me who was in charge of the CIA when we funded a young arab 'freedom fighter' and helped him bring together people to fight the Russians out of Afghanistan??

anybody?

speaking of traitors that is

Monier's photo
Sat 08/21/10 11:57 AM

what makes two blocks away from where people died 'sacred'?

seriously? what part of america isnt sacred then if thats the criteria,,,, is there ANYPLACE that isnt two blocks away from where someone has died

this is one thing that kills me about some 9/11 conspiracy theorists and american patriots,,,,,,this victim comparison that causes them to believe THEIR Dead loved ones are any more 'sacred' than anyone elses.

ok, I understand the sentiment AT THE SPOT , but blocks away? get serious folks

anyway, there are plenty of unemployed willing to work that job

When those buildings fell, don't you think more than a little 2 block area was affected by this? Please

Monier's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:01 PM
I'm thinking that I have two whole days off and can't figure out what to do with them.

Monier's photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:58 PM
Happy No Crush Day everybody!!!! drinks

Monier's photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:57 PM

Maybe not much of a prediction but.....

Brett Favre comes back, plays football. I will cheer, the cheeseheads all around me will hate me, and I WILL LOVE IT!!!

Mwuahahahahahaha!!!

He's baaaaaack....laugh

Packers/Vikings in the NFC championship game....Pack wins.

Oh let me guess. Brett Favre throws an interception at the end of the game right?

I hear that pipe dream every day